It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery of Saturn's Hexagon: SOLVED

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieOctopus

LMAO and I thought it was just a vortex for long distance travel.
2nd STILL DONT THINK THEY UNDERSTAND IT LOL.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
reply to post by RestingInPieces

Oh please!
If it was a lower pressure, how did it rise? What overly simplistic, erroneous, garbage are you trying to sell?

I don't know how to answer that, the same way I don't know how to answer this question: "If that's water, then why is it wet?"

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
OK, so now we have the mechanism....what is driving it?

If the formation is due to the difference in speed of the planet vs the atmosphere, then what is driving the change in velocity?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
This is disinfo! It's obviously a gateway to a fourth dimension where Illuminati, Satan worshipers fly their Annunaki vessels to communicate with Lucifer! David Icke said so!

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieOctopus

Did you hear the voices? Aliens! (joke)

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

Of course, such research is completely ignored by Einsteinian relativists claiming that the invisible God Zeus magically reconnects magnetic fields together and spins planets by bending space.

Only aspect missing inside EU is the vehicle to drive spin. It's correct to say null point of the Earth's magnetic field develops from a vortex. I post this in almost every single thread similar to this one, but here's another look:

Plenty of material in here, so perhaps in your spare time visit:

www.myspace.com...

You'll find information inside those blogs (view all).

As additional reference (youtube or google search terms):

Dale Pond - Keely, SVP
Marko Rodin - (look for a 44pt Lecture Series) Vortex Math Model
Nassim Haramein - Vector Based Geometry

[edit on 21-4-2010 by Americanist]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I believe Einstein was on the right track, but he was obviously diverted before the finish line:

Everything is determined, the beginning as well as the end, by forces over which we have no control. It is determined for insects as well as for the stars. Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune, intoned in the distance by an invisible piper. -Albert Einstein

A human being is a part of the whole called by us universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feeling as something separated from the rest, a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. -Albert Einstein

See, he summed it up with poetry... Just not to completion with physics or mathematics.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by Americanist]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
IT is not surprising, to me, that a prosaic explanation exists in natural processes.

Dynamic reactions of fluids (gases) exhibiting polygonal patterns? Seen many times, many variations.

Not a fluid (or gas) but, as example...in nature here on Earth....

Bees.

Honeycombs.

Spiders.

Webs.

Those are just two examples. Geometry is thought to be an "invention" of Humans. It is not.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Those are just two examples. Geometry is thought to be an "invention" of Humans. It is not.

Indeed geometry is inherent to nature as well as music. I'm glad we don't disagree on all things!

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Reply to post by Violater1

I'll see your "planetary geophysics" and raise you "fluid thermodynamics". Saturn's atmosphere is fluid. I am not surprized to find that a fluid on Earth behaves just like a fluid on Saturn. Just because its a different planet does not mean all of a sudden the laws of physics change. As far as simplicity, well have a look at Occam's Razor. Copy and past that into wikipedia and have a read.

To the OP: Very interesting find. Since we can duplicate this on Earth, maybe now we can define what makes it happen. It might even help to advance our understanding of our own planet.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Reply to post by weedwhacker

Geometry was never a human invention. All we did, as we always do, is learn how to define it so we could use it to help us grow and advance as a civilization. I agree, people do tend to forget that.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
IT is not surprising, to me, that a prosaic explanation exists in natural processes.

Dynamic reactions of fluids (gases) exhibiting polygonal patterns? Seen many times, many variations.

Bees.

Honeycombs.

Spiders.

Webs.

Pretty good argument for Sacred Geometry isn't it?

You should check out Nassim Haramein's take on it. You might find his implications of 19.5 N and S latitude most interesting.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Bees.

Honeycombs.

Spiders.

Webs.

I had to quote this because you get it. By "it", i mean you understand something i have been thinking about increasingly over the past few years.

Behaviorally, from a group/system type of resolution, you see the same fractal designs. Be it the way everyone cuts across the same grass, the propensity for calling in during certain times of the day/week/month/year, to the Fibonacci pattern that a winged insect travels as it comes in for a landing/

Could the group mentality dynamic be reduced numerically? Could we predict the path that a pack of animals would take based on the model of their group mentality?

On an individual level it would be nearly impossible, due to individual variation. But if you add more numbers of animals, you can even out the individual variances to a degree that you can get a trend for the group.

it is a fascinating idea to think that the same rules that affect the geometry of the universe can also impact the group dynamics of behavior.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
[einstein]Dan. 2:35 [...]the rock [...] became a huge mountain and filled the whole earth.[/einstein]

I don't see why people would claim Einstein was wrong, when his formulas work, and might I add, work very well. There is an unquestioned and very strict relationship between matter and energy, mass of matter contra energy producing heavier elements from different particles. Split a neutron, and you have a proton, an electron and energy and possibly some extra quarks. The reason why the cosmological constant doesn't work, is to me explained by how the elementary particles aren't always the same size and mass, though the individual differencies aren't really measurable. Excess matter becomes energy, and excess energy becomes matter. It's when looking at what governs these concepts we suddenly get the idea that this world is a very funny place indeed.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic
[einstein]Dan. 2:35 [...]the rock [...] became a huge mountain and filled the whole earth.[/einstein]

I don't see why people would claim Einstein was wrong, when his formulas work, and might I add, work very well. There is an unquestioned and very strict relationship between matter and energy, mass of matter contra energy producing heavier elements from different particles. Split a neutron, and you have a proton, an electron and energy and possibly some extra quarks. The reason why the cosmological constant doesn't work, is to me explained by how the elementary particles aren't always the same size and mass, though the individual differencies aren't really measurable. Excess matter becomes energy, and excess energy becomes matter. It's when looking at what governs these concepts we suddenly get the idea that this world is a very funny place indeed.

A couple of questions regarding the above.

If excess energy becomes matter...explain this for me. I am seeing in my mind a vindication of concepts such as sleepers thread, "The Sun Is Pregnant".

Regarding the difference in size of the quarks....at that level we are talking about a wavefunction to describe the "object". Would increased energy create a percieved increase mass? or would it be more related to increased wavelength? What is the mechanism that derives energy from mass and vice versa? At what level are they transduced, to use a bad term.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I can see a hexagon being created in the clouds... BUT.

What about spelling out the number TWO!?!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/89637f2f94d6.jpg[/atsimg]

THAT is wild...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Pharyax

I set up a company called 2inhabit. Perhaps it's nature's way of advertising for me!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist
reply to post by Pharyax

I set up a company called 2inhabit. Perhaps it's nature's way of advertising for me!

Whoa, that would rock if Mother Nature was your PR firm!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   

His theory holds water due to the large scale movement of mass being mapped accordingly. At the same time he gave birth to quantum mechanics which doesn't quite add up, or is hardly as easy to track. On smaller scales, particles are a number of possibilities coupled with velocity. In essence, it's only wave function we're dealing with. Science will come to the eventual conclusion all matter is vibration/ "music." Use this as an example... A tornado whirls around with the force of 50 or so freight trains. Matter is the train. It's highly compressed energy. The next logical question to answer is how. Nature is a web of electromagnetic currents. We're literally spun into shape.

The best way to understand the Universe is referencing the swastika. It's been around a long a$$ time, so try not to confuse the symbol with recent history. The lines are rotating magnetic current. The voids are the electromagnetic currents running perpendicular to north and south. The result is energy manufactured into the building blocks of life. Larger scale patterns are built upon (assembled). A vortex (in/out) embedded with a dipole is your assembly line.

Had Einstein reduced everything to a base 9 number system (as Tesla did I assume)... He would have delivered us the GUT. Not really a theory given the fact it's already in existence of course!

Added note before I head out...

Thought --> Music --> Formation

[edit on 22-4-2010 by Americanist]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Solved?
No, replicated on a smaller scale? Yes.

I believe Hoaglad and Harramein are truly on to soemthing in relation to this shape and other structures around the solar sytem, that perhaps we are being shown an upwelling of energy from a higher dimension, which manifests geometrically as the vaccums fundamental structures are shown to be structured and organised and of course, fractal.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join