It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] Someone has claimed the first ring!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Is there word who found it? Did I miss it? I need to know who found it, And if it was because of things that was said yesterday.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   
It sounds a bit weird to me, if they would really hide the other rings in those physical locations...
Because a lot of hunters won't be able to get them i think...
Ain't that a bit unfair?

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Psyche

Ain't that a bit unfair?

I think that was the point of 1+1+1+1=1. They told you from the beginging that there was going to be people who would have to let a closer team mate take the lead. Its for the greater cause. Teams should have one person in the three remaing Places. Then Make up the other members of outside places. Just a thought. For this to work, members outside the areas have to be willing, to NOT win, just be apart of the winning TEAM.

[Edited on 5-6-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Yeah, I've met a few humans in my lifetime, and that's unlikely to happen I'm afraid, SpittinCobra.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 08:31 AM
link   
If this is the case then, There will be just four winners, not 13.

[Edited on 5-6-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Congratulations to the person whomever it was, that found the first wink, lol I meant ring. good job

[Edited on 6-5-2004 by worldwatcher]

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Was the first ring always where it was found, or did it appear there, placed by mysterious hands, in the past 72 hours,

I think you may be right. I am certain that when I checked that thread on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, the smiley looked like this:
. I think the ring smiley was not placed until after the clue was solved. Guess I was in the right place at the wrong time. Seems to me it should have been there all along though.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Well... when I was there 2 days ago... around 4 or so Mountain time, it was like the ring.... Not exactly, just flashed a little gold circle. It wasn't until; the race got heated up last night did it change to a full fledged ring. i don't remember it ever being a
face.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
OSmeone doesn't want us in on the next clue

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The smillie on sportztawk was always a wink smillie. It never changed since the day william made the post. Maybe just modified about a week ago, maybe not. As i said before there is a wealth of information on sportztawk.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I really don't think the locations of the rings will be given THAT easily... i think these images are really only pointing to the countries that the rings will be found in... the images are of landmarks... "Ah the sydney opera house... thats in AUSTRALIA..." i think was the point of the images...

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Congrats to whomever found the ring......

Do you guys think that it was -5-?

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Dear ring bearers: I would like to explain to you why Newcastle upon Tyne is such a good place to hide a ring...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join