It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] Someone has claimed the first ring!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
hey whoever found it say it was you and get disqualified for us lol

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   
it HAS to be a team effort... otherwise we'd still be looking for it... far as I can tell a different person figured out each clue... so if it weren't for teamwork only the person who figured out the first clue would've gotten anywhere. I know I couldn't've figured out half of them on my own. So let's all stick together or this will take YEARS.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   
yup there was more teamwork than ever on that ring that is why i dont think prizes should be awarded.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
they should've just gotten about 20,000 cracker-jack box prize type rings and shipped them in mass to everyone

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
well since this was the only ring i had a possiblility of finding due to location i guess i'm out. but i might still help with clues

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I mean really....anyone who really participated in the hardcore research should at least get SOMETHING...even if it's a silly pin or a sticker that says "A Winnar is yu0"

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   
wha'da'ya mean location? physical location has nothing to do with this game. The ring was found ONLINE. (and you obviously have access to the internet) so where's the problem?

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   
are the other 3 not hidden in physical locations??

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by crayon
The ring was found before this post by AnonymousPoster4:
FOUND SOMETHING IN THE KILLER THREAD!!!

Just check the time stamps.

[Edited on 6/4/04 by crayon]

1:28 GMT am would be 8:28 EST, so yes, the ring was foud well befor I posted the link.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   
well..... it took:

190 threads
containing
2912 posts

20 DAYS!

to find the first ring......

so we should be in for a good couple more months of searching... I hope this gets more complicated (meaning more clues that lead to clues that lead to clues) that almost seemed too easy..... almost.....

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greyhaven
they should've just gotten about 20,000 cracker-jack box prize type rings and shipped them in mass to everyone

I want a Crackerjack pencil !!!!!!

I really can't believe I used to watch that show religiously when I was young and impressionable

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maveric
are the other 3 not hidden in physical locations??

Yeah, which means its kinda pointless for people in the states to help find a ring in London. Vice versa.

Unless, they are actually in posetion of the rings still, and they'll mail them once we find the location they are seeking.

Who knows.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   
yeah that does kinda exclude a lot of people and plus since I'm under 18 i can get the grand prize so tis all good

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousPoster4

Originally posted by crayon
The ring was found before this post by AnonymousPoster4:
FOUND SOMETHING IN THE KILLER THREAD!!!

Just check the time stamps.

[Edited on 6/4/04 by crayon]

1:28 GMT am would be 8:28 EST, so yes, the ring was foud well befor I posted the link.

Well i pointed you in the right direction at 23:39 on Sportztawk....TRD

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
well that would SUCK... that's a good way to loose participation

I think it should end up that you enter the location into deep as a word or phrase like "the clock tower under a box" and you should be able to win that way... not have to actually go out and find the physical ring... you'll have thousands of ATS members tearing London appart for weeks!... actually that sounds kinda' funny...

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   
So it was obviously one of the people darkhelmet was talking to in the chat room who won it, cause they found it "well befor me".

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   
yeah can you imagine the gov't responce to a bunch of people goin through NYC lookin really shady and suspicious

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
we'd have a terror alert on us in NO TIME! lol

then again.. think about what you said... "a bunch of people in NYC looking shady and suspicious".... isn't that a daily thing there?

[Edited on 4-6-2004 by Greyhaven]

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   
yeah i thought about that right after i put it lol.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Well dang, my hard drive died early this week, and I have been playing catch-up last night and today after replacing it.

But congrats whomever

** (Now looking for the next clue...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join