It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] Someone has claimed the first ring!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
EVERYONE GO CHECK YOUR U2U's and your e-mails just to be sure it isn't one of us!

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Maybe it's possible that Deep took all answers and sent them to Simon or something via U2U, and the firt one to have the correct url and stuff got it... Or maybe they are checking all the entries or something. I don't know, but I'm getting annoyed waiting for the answer on who got it.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   
i think shark found the first ring and didnt know so i pointed it so i would say i think i found the first but i didnt know how to submit it

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   
same here... but I'll be patient I suppose... I just can't wait to get started with the new clues.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
None of us really knew how to submit it...

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
hey grey where do you live in virginia

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I'm thinking if anyone got it... it was by pure luck of entering the right crazy combination of URLs and things... all I know is that I didn't see it give me anything back as it does with the clues that work...

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
staff shud have made submitting answers clear or maybe to submit it you have to get the answer at deep

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by machinegunjordan
hey grey where do you live in virginia

Fairfax, VA... specifically in Burke... but Northern VA if you're not familiar with the area. I also spend a lot of time in Norfolk/Newport News area

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   
The correct entry to gain the first ring was:

"http://www.sportztawk.com/thread180/page1.html winkr.gif"

It was entered and confirmed at: 06-05-2004 01:28 AM GMT
A secure confirmation number was provided to this first player to enter the proper information, and was confirmed and compared in a follow-up e-mail communication. Follow-up attempts to enter the above information will not result in any response.

An ATS member claimed the online ring, but has been asked not to reveal they are the winner until they have received the gold ring.

Please be patient.

Phase two of the hunt will begin soon.

[Edited on 4-6-2004 by HUNT_ADMIN]

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
The person who found the ring probably isn't allowed to say.

link   
I KNOW I entered that... wether or not I was the first is a different story... but I wasn't told anything, nor was I shown anything, so I'm assuming it wasn't me.

link   
The ring was found before this post by AnonymousPoster4:
FOUND SOMETHING IN THE KILLER THREAD!!!

Just check the time stamps.

[Edited on 6/4/04 by crayon]

link   
oh crap\

I typed in the SportzTawk URL, then typed smilie/winkr.gif

I wonder if that counted??? CRAP CRAP CRAP... so close, yet so far

link   
thats odd because i put that one time....thats crazy lol

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
i entered it too but got nothing so i dun know wat s up wit dat

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Well, good job, all! Remember, "wisdom is the prize!" Congratulations to whomever got the ring! It was a team effort, we all chipped in. Nobody should feel slighted or upset as to the outcome. Phase 2 will begin shortly, let's all get our minds prepped for that! Lot's more excitement to come!

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   
even right now when you enter it it doesn't do anything... so I'm assuming the first person to get it was the ONLY one to see something as output from deep.

now WHICH ONE OF YOU IS IT????? don't make me start breakin' knee caps!

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
just wondering...
can you tell us (approximately) how long till the next clues come up? Meaning will it be... minutes... hours... days... or what? (basically I'm asking if I can go back to my normal ATS posting without worrying about missing something for the next lil bit)

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Can't wait to hear what the inscription is - afterall, it is the words that are the important part right? I hope this will continue to be a team effort otherwise it is all for naught.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join