It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W Bush To Champion Internet Freedom!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

This is just bizarre, Bush wants to improve internet freedom? I'm lost for words, but I imagine what he means by 'freedom' is 'total lockdown'.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Good for him! I was wondering where he stood since the whole patriot act thing but I'm relieved to know where he stands now
. No matter what party or side were on I think at least most of us can agree and stand together on the fact that we want complete freedom on the net.

PS, epic win for the comments about his tan and eye matching tie. Freaking hilarious.....

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
oh great
now the NSA and Homeland Security
can go eavesdrop on his home network
and find out the juicy stuff he's doing
and give it straight to Obama.

Is that why ur taking a stand now Dubya ???
Hypocrite !!!

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by harpsounds

This is just bizarre, Bush wants to improve internet freedom? I'm lost for words, but I imagine what he means by 'freedom' is 'total lockdown'.

Exactly what I am thinking also! - when these pesky politicians and other bandits are saying freedom, they actually mean 'total lockdown'

Been hanging in the air for some time now in many western countries! - they have been talking about it everywhere.

From their point of view I can understand it, they need to control the opinion and information to control us.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I'm afraid his "Think Tank" only has a shallow end.

Loved the "we could blog each other" line.

Might as well put Colonel Sanders in charge of PETA.

[edit on 20-4-2010 by kinda kurious]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
"For some this is a noble goal, for others, it's nothing more than a joke." HA!
A joke indeed! I just don't understand how he can seriously get up there as if he really is a champion for internet freedom, or freedom in general. Some people just baffle me.

new topics

top topics

join