It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Media political determination in action

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Just wnated to get others idea on this.

I read something in the MSN (I cannot remember where) where the article was talking about the possibility of a hung parliament in the UK and how this would be handles, by Brown.

We all now that the party in favor in the media gets the final seal of approval, however what I am seeing now, is that the prophecy of the hung result could indeed be true.

At current the Lib Dems have risen 7 points to their highest approval rating EVER! at the expense of the the Tories, Labour and others.

I know there are many floating voter out there, but this swing inside the last few days is crazy. OK so Clegg did a good job in the debate so I hear, but for the party to be reported to rise 7 points in the polls to be right on the heals or labour is unprecedented.

To me it just seems like political engineering.

the result of this if the dems ever won a minor victory but still hung, would be a liberal coalition. the last time such a thing happened was WW2. given the current world condition, is this a coincidence????

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
BTW I am not a Lib Dem Supporter, but wondering if all this focus would make what previously was believed to be an impossibility, could in fact make it possible, "The Secret" style.

either that or really everyone is completely sick of the T's and L, and really want a change. you see a three party system maybe does offer real change!! hehehehe

or maybe its just a hangover of obamania, Brit style!, who knows?

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
So it would seems that I am right - the only thing I see on the MSM about the election at the moment is parties plan for a hung parliament. Seems that those in the know are trying to subconsciously prepare us.

Could this be the work of the EU government slowly eroding the problem sovereign governments so that they become ineffectual, and subservient to the EU

Greece - Dead in the water
Ireland and Portugal - on the way out
Belgium - collapsed again
UK - Soon to be no effective government?????

Interesting times!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
You heard it here first. At the moment exit polls are suggesting hung parliament.

Reports of long queues not being allowed to vote!!!

This I feel is orchestrated!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

Historically, the BBC tends to talk up a "hung parliament" if Labour don't look like winning, simply because they hate the idea that the Tories might win outright.

They were doing exactly the same thing on the night John Major won his surprise victory.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Do you not find it odd that polling stations seems to have / are experiencing problems with people being turned away. shortage of papers. etc

harriott Harman saying close result could be open to legal challenge!!!!

Madness!

Also bear in mind I originally posted this weeks ago!! and it has been crammed down peoples through day after day since. and now people react to avoid such a situation and they find they can;t vote???? what's going on!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Well, very early days but if this trend continues then it looks like The Tories could get an overall majority.

The brown stuff will truly hit the fan then....Tory policies will decimate this country.

But the big news is the scandal about people being turned away from voting because of staffing levels and not enough ballot papers.
There is even talk of legal challenges to the result of the election.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Can I claim prophetic success now??????????

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Our system is broken. The idea that a party gaining 30% of the vote can run the country and dare to represent the majority is wrong. We need proportional representation. The arguments against this form of government is that it would be hard to get things done, well the reason that is true is because the peoples views are properly being represented ina system utilizing proportional representation and that means discussion and argument.

top topics

join