It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HELL NO. Alien NWO Caste System coming to you soon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I was reading this article about what David Jacobs has come up with in his regressions of abductees and this thing struck me as the most worrisom

When the aliens take over earth, the hierarchy will run like this: insectoids, then grays, then hybrids, next abductees, and, way down on the bottom, the rest of humanity, who may be kept in special preserves as breeding stock in case the hybrid program runs into unexpected trouble. (Which sounds as if most non-abductees are going to be killed or otherwise removed from the scene, unless these preserves encompass most of the planet. Jacobs doesn't clarify this rather crucial detail. But he does talk about "The Change," his term for the alien takeover -- modeled, apparently, on how he says the hybrids and aliens speak to abductees -- , which might be accompanied by the catastrophes the aliens supposedly predict to abductees.)

MOD NOTE: Need link to this external copy and paste ^^

www.gregsandow.com...

(David Jacobs, The Threat. The Secret Agenda: What the Aliens Want, and How They Plan To Get It.)

Nobody who knows David Jacobs -- a sensible history professor at Temple University -- will be surprised to learn that his publisher made up this lurid title. But it exaggerates only one thing: Jacobs hasn't figured out exactly how the aliens will carry out their final plan. He thinks he knows what it is, though, and that's news. To my knowledge, no other reputable UFO researcher has ever gone that far. And Jacobs's findings aren't any fun. There is an alien threat, he's concluded; the aliens are going to take over. They plan to replace us with alien-human hybrids, the very hybrids that -- according to Jacobs and his abduction research colleague Budd Hopkins -- abductees have given birth to, and have been commanded to hug during their abductions.

MOD EDIT: Edit down size of copy and paste. Added external source tags.

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
Please make sure every post matters.
Refrain from 1-line or very-minimal responses.
Edit-down your quoted posts to the important part.
Don't use "txting" shorthand in posts.
Use snippets and links for external content.
Provide meaningful comments for links, pictures, and videos.
Mod Note: Posting work written by others.– Please Review This Link.

[edit on May 2nd 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Sadly this makes alot of sense to anyone who has read up on many of the abduction cases.
I hope its not true ,but I get this nagging feeling that it is indeed a real possiblity......lets hope not.....

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
So they can make hybrids but they can't grow them in a lab?
Even we can grow meat in labs, surely they dont need a human womb?

Why do they need a man to ejaculate? They can't just get it out there any other way?

It just seems like way to much hassle for an advanced being.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
What happened to the end of your thread?
Or, was this just a teaser to have us buy the book?
However, this does sound like interesting reading.
I think I would enjoy reading more...so please continue with your thread.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Nobody who knows David Jacobs -- a sensible history professor at Temple University...

Jacobs is far from sensible. I would recommend listening to the Emma Woods tape (as featured on recent episodes of the Paratopia podcast). In short, Jacobs believed he a friend was channeling hybrid aliens, who then contacted him over instant-messages, threatening him to stop his research. Jacob, in turn, attempted to hypnotize one of his patients "Emma Woods" to believe she was actual suffering from multiple personality syndrome to protect himself from these supposed hybrids.

Jacobs has attempted to say the tapes were doctored or that Emma Woods is crazy. She very well may be, but the evidence on the tapes is incontrovertible and he has not answered the charges with any cogent answer.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Well it was a very interesting read. I enjoyed the detail of the supplied link. Interesting enough is the recollection of the security detail for the "then NATO representative."
S&F

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
HELL NO, indeed.

What makes me wonder though is that I thought the insectoids are like the neutral watchers, and the malevolent greys and reptilians are the ones trying to gain control of Earth through a single government, as I read they, if they are malevolent, are fans of shadow invasions.

If the malevolent alien force's success can be measured with the success of the NWO, which is not very successful at all, then they're going to up their ante with a forced invasion of Earth because their original plans look far better on paper than in real life.

Maybe that's the real reason why there are thousands of nukes on Earth, because of a Scorched Earth policy if aliens tried to force themselves on Earth?

Maybe they're really benevolent, but the Elites, desperate to hold on their power, have a scorched Earth policy to warn off the Aliens from uprooting their power?

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Anyone commenting on this without reading Dr. David Jacobs book, "The Threat" does not have all the information.

You must read the book to get a complete understanding of how deep the rabbit hole goes on this conspiracy.

Invasion of a real technological society will not involve a in your face overt takevoer by ships, ray guns and walking tanks.

It will be and has been, a covert, secret, quiet invasion of our DNA, quietly assimilating us.

Casteel: What do the aliens really want?

Jacobs: Well, you know, the ultimate question I think to ask for the UFO phenomenon is "Just what the hell do you think they're here for?" That's the question that I've tried to address in this book--what is this all about? What is happening here? Why is this happening? Why are people saying that these events are happening? So what I've done then is try to answer those questions as best I can by using as much information as I can from eleven years of fairly intensive research into abductions.

And what I've been able to find is that this is a program. They're not here just because they're examining people, or studying people, or experimenting on people. I don't know, Sean, if you remember I gave a talk about that in Los Angeles when I saw you. So they're not here to sort of "examine" us in some way. They're here on a mission. They're here with a goal in mind. They've got a program, and it's a program with a beginning, a middle and an end. It's a program that is goal-directed and I think we're entering into sort of the end-phase of this program. I think that we're moving towards the end of this.
of the aliens and the hybrid offspring that are also a part of us?

aliensandchildren.org...

www.youtube.com...

I have listened to several of this man's lectures and he comes across as highly intellegent and very grounded in reality.

A most impressive individual.

ufoabduction.com is his website.

This person has been studying this topic for over 45 years.

[edit on 2-5-2010 by ofhumandescent]

MOD EDIT: Shortened huge copy and paste.
Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
Please make sure every post matters.
Refrain from 1-line or very-minimal responses.
Edit-down your quoted posts to the important part.
Don't use "txting" shorthand in posts.
Use snippets and links for external content.
Provide meaningful comments for links, pictures, and videos.

[edit on May 2nd 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I think there's a deep rabbit hole in Jacobs's head. I mean where is evidence? For all we know all (or most) of these supposed abductees could be mentally ill people. Yes, they might be telling the truth, all this really did happen.. in their heads.

Have you heard of oneiroid syndrome?

Oneiroid syndrome (OS), or dream-like fantastic delusional derangement of consciousness, is characterized by a kaleidoscopic quality of psychopathological experiences, wherein reality, illusions and hallucinations are merged into one. It is typically accompanied by motor and, in particular, catatonic disturbances. This syndrome is an uncommon psychiatric state, which is hardly mentioned in standard psychiatric textbooks.

It would be nice to have some real evidence other than some dodgy results of bizarre interviews under hypnosis.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Sorry for being a buzzkill, but why would aliens want to take over this planet? Do you realise the kind of administrative headaches that involves? It's not like the movies where you just get control of a few strategic, iconic cities like London, New York and Tokyo....you'd also have vast numbers of human beings in rural China, Andalucia, Siberia, Westphalia, sub-Saharan Africa, Central America, the Middle East......taking over the world is just not a logistically feasible goal. There are isolated, remote humans who wouldn't even realise you'd taken over for years....the internet would be full of people going "Er...aliens are taking over my city, does anyone know what the implications are for Taco Bell's opening hours?"

Human civilisation is far too complex, integrated and diverse for any one power to come down and colonise...worst case scenario, there'd just be endless guerilla resistance wars.

The big problem with extraterrestrials, as portrayed by people like Jacobs, is they just have no discernible sense of humour or self-awareness. Why are they even interested in taking over Earth? What are they ultimately striving for? To sit on big thrones, lording it over humanity and smoking Cuban cigars saying "Ha ha ha, this world is so totally OURS!!""

Yeah, congratulations, aliens. You're in control of an awful lot of salt water, quite a bit of sand, a few mountain ranges and thousands of Walmarts. Good going. You stupid, retarded creatures.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by lavoisier

When you put it that way!
It DOES sound like a lot of trouble for very few gains. Really, it would be monumentally easier to just make do with a few million humans panicking upon official "first contact" for a couple of months/years, then attempt to intergrate when everything settles down.

Also, wouldn't this whole scenario involve malevolence that would be tolerated by supposedly benevolent watchers? What's the point in being the gaurdian of a people if you're just going to stand back and gawp while the nastier aliens railroad it through every town and village on Earth?

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I read Jacobs book "The Threat" and it seemed way out there to me...Was hard to distinguish what really happened etc.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by lavoisier

Yep, you're definitely a buzzkill. Why don't you practice your stand-up comedy act somewhere else, and come back when you're better. We may even laugh...

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Yep, you're definitely a buzzkill. Why don't you practice your stand-up comedy act somewhere else, and come back when you're better. We may even laugh...

Because "somewhere else" doesn't have the vomiting emoticon - the ultimate rebuff to a point of argument.

I'm sorry to kill your "aliens are interested in invading Earth" buzz - but, really, I think there are much better things to buzz off in this beautifully intricate world of ours.

It's not a question of trying to be funny - malevolent, secretive extraterrestrials trying to take over human society just IS funny to anyone with a brain, because of the sheer poitnlessness of it. It's like people who believe in Satan vs. God - if Satan wins, what then? Satan oversees his new empire and sruggles to combat the influence of "evil" dissenter God.

Aliens should just kill us all now and save us from the tedious, humourless paranoia of guys like David Jacobs, and the snarky message board posts of people like you.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by lavoisier

It's not a question of trying to be funny - malevolent, secretive extraterrestrials trying to take over human society just IS funny to anyone with a brain, because of the sheer poitnlessness of it. It's like people who believe in Satan vs. God - if Satan wins, what then? Satan oversees his new empire and sruggles to combat the influence of "evil" dissenter God.

Aliens should just kill us all now and save us from the tedious, humourless paranoia of guys like David Jacobs.

How do I applaud people?

Also, where is the tangible evidence for the "reptilians", greys, or the insectoids? There is none. I think it's dangerous to claim that all the people who say that they have been abducted are somehow delusional or crazy 'tho. There might as well be something to it, possibly misinterpretations.

I think that the reptilian theory is probably the funniest.

I have stated this many times in these threads; it's the shortsightedness of the human kind to think that they'd want to "conquer" us, and that the assumed conflict would be like something out of Star Wars. How do you conquer ants?

[edit on 2/5/2010 by Tryptych]

new topics

top topics

join