It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Is NO Such Thing As Indigo Children (Pseudo-Science Ones). Yup It's True.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Glad to see you have an interesting an balanced life
You seem to be a nice person.

Do you think it would be possible to direct me to some of your published papers ? Especially if it is linked to quantum mechanics or scientific research on ESP. You sparked my interest. I myself am an engineer working in the field of particle accelerators.

Thank you in advance !

[edit on 23-4-2010 by SpaceGoatsFarts]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceGoatsFarts

Most things are in various levels of the submission process. I presented research at NCUR, National Collegiate Undergraduate Research conference several years ago on measuring heart meridian energy during both surprise and happiness.

The ESP research is in process of additional testing because the main results were only between two people. We hooked myself and one other person up to EEG and galvanic skin response meters and found a direct correlation when she (the other participant) received a mental image from me. Both the galvanic skin response increased and the Theta waves spiked at the exact time. She was also a very capable psychic receiver and I'm a good sender - hard to get more people to duplicate results.

The QM stuff has just always been a fascination of mine; really explains the universe in an entirely different way than how most of us currently perceive reality.

The journal for The International Society for the Study of Subtle Energies and Energy Medicine (ISSSEEM) has a lot of interesting things in this genre as well.

peace

[edit on 23-4-2010 by Thermo Klein]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
reply to post by SpaceGoatsFarts

Most things are in various levels of the submission process. I presented research at NCUR, National Collegiate Undergraduate Research conference several years ago on measuring heart meridian energy during both surprise and happiness.

The ESP research is in process of additional testing because the main results were only between two people. We hooked myself and one other person up to EEG and galvanic skin response meters and found a direct correlation when she (the other participant) received a mental image from me. Both the galvanic skin response increased and the Theta waves spiked at the exact time. She was also a very capable psychic receiver and I'm a good sender - hard to get more people to duplicate results.

The QM stuff has just always been a fascination of mine; really explains the universe in an entirely different way than how most of us currently perceive reality.

The journal for The International Society for the Study of Subtle Energies and Energy Medicine (ISSSEEM) has a lot of interesting things in this genre as well.

peace

[edit on 23-4-2010 by Thermo Klein]

Interesting. I did once a funny experiment when in bed with my former girlfriend. When she was asleep, I tried to think very strongly about her. Immediately she was kind of moaning and moving.

I did it 10 to 20 times and it was working each time. I found it funny because I'm normally not into this and never tried (excepted that time) to do such things. I didn't digged it any further because I always jump from one subject to another, but that comforted me that there is more than what is found in the academic books. Today I know it.

Peace

EDIT : to go back on topic because it's getting harder and harder ; Yes I do believe in ESP and some "fringe" phenomenons (it's ATS after all !) but not in Indigos as a "different" kind of humans.

[edit on 23-4-2010 by SpaceGoatsFarts]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
This test is really interesting.

"YOUR TYPE
I N T J
Strength of the preferences %
78 12 1 1"

The results and attached explanations made me think a lot.
I agree with all of them.

I am kind of extreme example. I have read about the Indigo and I see similarities with me.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JacekPL

Interesting! I hadn't put the two together but makes sense.

I'm a ENFP, but years ago was a INFJ

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
There Is NO Such Thing As Indigo Children (Pseudo-Science Ones). Yup It's True.

This is ALL indigo children. HUMANS of above average intelligence and perception. Labelling these children as anything else is doing them a giant disservice.

Do you believe that humans will never evolve?

If humans do evolve, don't you think we will notice it in children first?

If humans do evolve, do you think the entire population would evolve at the same time? Or maybe small groups who are born first?

Personally, I believe it is possible for humans to evolve mentally, and physically in very small amounts, every time they reproduce. This would mean every new generation is an evolution of the last.

I believe that some children will show more signs of evolution than other children simply because not all generations are started at the same time. This would mean a small group of children WILL be more evolved than others at any given moment in time.

This supports the idea of indigos.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by ALLis0NE]

[edit on 21-4-2010 by ALLis0NE]

All they care about is deevolution of mankind. They want you to be kept stupid and have no common sense. That way they can control you more easily.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Sorry I haven't been responding as this goes along, I'm extremely busy, but watching the thread as it progresses and a lot of people are making very valid points here.

I'm amazed at the plethora of information that is available for both sides of this issue.

@Keeper: Seems that MrBond didn't wish to elaborate eh?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

No, we are NOT equal as people because your abilities and mine are different and the similar ones are at different levels. Men and women are not equal by any means, even our bodies show us that. Never teach your children that everyone is equal, its a lie. Teach them instead to be passionate and understanding and tolerable of the differences. Teach them that they may be better AT something but never to judge others because of their abilities for once they do, they'll be judged just as harshly.

These 'exceptional' children exhibit a resistance to authority because they aren't taught the fundamentals above. Their abilities aren't matured by their elders so they acquire that sense of entitlement and disdain for the rest of their society. They aren't 'taught'.

In the same sense, our society is bringing this same frame of mind to itself by telling ourselves that we are all equal, that we are then entitled to the best of life, and it seems that they're willing to do less and less to get it. These kids are highly intelligent, I suppose, but on what scale? Intelligence without putting it to work to better themselves and their society around them is worthless. If Einstein had this attitude, where would those wonderful equations have come from? Nobody will fit precisely into society, its part of life. NOT teaching our children that life has a lot of bumps and disappointments is failing them and our futures.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

I believe that our children don't evolve in intelligence, etc. They just have a bigger base of knowledge to start out on.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I have been called a indigo child my whole life, I still don't know what it means (really).

I guess if you are in the box it's hard to see the outside of it.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   

I've always felt like the concept of 'indigo children' was much like someone self-diagnosing Asperger Syndrome. People love having reasons to believe that they are unique, beautiful, afflicted little snowflakes, whether or not they are. It creates this sort of artificial caste system among children, who are by their very natures bright, precocious, and gifted in some way.

Children are going through so much simply by growing up. They don't need adults giving them strange thoughts, making them feel apart, or telling them that they are better or worse than their peers. They are already busy doing it to themselves.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Pazzerz

I think you're making some broad generalizations in saying they/we are not "taught". My IQ is more than 60 points higher than my mom's and I have this crazy knack for "seeing" the answers to math word problems in my head without doing them. No matter WHAT my parents attempted to teach me about my place in society there are just certain things that let you know you don't fit in...

My mom is smart in social aspects and empathy, which I was entirely oblivious to as a teenager - we just didn't relate at all. She never tried to tell me I'm an Indigo, on the other hand she knew I was psychic and weird since I was a small child.

Raising a child like that is not as easy as it might seem.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by soror

A great many people on this thread think that kids are forced into being called an Indigo - that's reverse logic! All the weirdness and talents come first, then in searching for meaning people stumble upon the Indigo/Crystal culture.

[As a caveat I'm sure there are some people, new-agers, hippies or whatever you wanna call 'em, that try to instill this in their children but in my personal experience (as a researcher of this field) it's pretty rare]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Not this again

Does the personality type exist? Sure. Are they "special"? Maybe. They're different. Everybody is.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tryptych
Not this again

Does the personality type exist? Sure. Are they "special"? Maybe. They're different. Everybody is.

You are unique, just like everyone else

( not directed at you, just reminded me of it )

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I also like how all the "negative aspects" linked to the indigo archetype are never mentionned, or even allowed to be discussed ?

Oh, stupid me, I know. That's one of their negative traits

Yes they are bright, but oh boy, how suceptible they are.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by SpaceGoatsFarts]

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
why dont u have face to face conversations because im sure it wouldnt have gone the same way...u can keep on arguing about this for years why r u even trying to convince others with what u're talking about !!!
make it more realistic than sarcastic please

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I disagree with the OP. If you are not an Indigo child, you will not understand one.

People who are NONspiritual do not understand or recognize or appreciate those who are, for instance. It takes one to know one.

NONintellectuals and people who don't think outside the box also do not appreciate those who do. Nor do they see anything special in them.

Again, it takes one to know one.

Bottom line: If you aren't one of us, you won't be able to understand us.

Even if Indigo child is just a label, so what? Labels are part of life and part of pattern recognition. The truth is, some people are on a different frequency and more evolved and more spiritual than others.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by WWu777

I disagree with the OP. If you are not an Indigo child, you will not understand one.

Yes yes, I've heard that one before. No I definetly understand children wanting recognition for special abilities in a day and age where being "special" seems important.

People who are NONspiritual do not understand or recognize or appreciate those who are, for instance. It takes one to know one.

Well, anybody that knows me here knows that I am VERY spiritual. It's nothing to with the topic actually. You don't have to be spiritual in order to consider yourself an "indigo". Hell my son is an atheist and fits the bill of "indigo" child to the letter.

NONintellectuals and people who don't think outside the box also do not appreciate those who do. Nor do they see anything special in them.

So because we refuse to put you or ourselves IN a box, with a pretty label, we are the non intellectuals and don't think "outside" the box?

Even if Indigo child is just a label, so what? Labels are part of life and part of pattern recognition. The truth is, some people are on a different frequency and more evolved and more spiritual than others.

The funny thing is, the first path to enlightment actually requires that you shed all labels and realize that they are boxes meant to keep you down. Associating yourself with one sect of society as opposed to society as a whole is damaging to your spirituality, and therefore your soul. You aren't more evolved or spriritual than ANYBODY else. You've simply spent more time developping it.

No human being is the same, no human being fits nicely into a category other than human.

~Keeper

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join