It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Is NO Such Thing As Indigo Children (Pseudo-Science Ones). Yup It's True.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
reply to post by SpaceGoatsFarts

I don't doubt that Kryon exists. I don't doubt they use channeling and that they believe what they are doing is just fine.

I'm a channeler. I learned decades ago that I can't trust the information 100% so I don't use that as a tool. I gave up the New Age community because they tend to not use any sort of scientific method or even phenomenology to find similarity in what they talk about. I gave it up and went back to school! Six years later... NOW I can talk about it because I have hooked up the EEGs and galvanic skin response meters and seen the responses change when someone is Astral, doing distance healing, etc.

I'm not saying all spirituality should align with the scientific method, but unfortunately when that's the norm for our world people find it very easy to rip you apart if you say "I just feel it."

[edit on 22-4-2010 by Thermo Klein]

You still don't answer the question. Why do you think you have to align with an archetype created by a new-age cult ? Why not choosing Jesus or Buddha then ? Don't you think they can do the same as you and even more ?

You said you gave up the new-age community. If you label yourself as an indigo, YOU DIDN'T !!!!

Peace.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

We wouldn't be having this conversation if it didn't have a name. I'm not implying everyone agrees it's is a true phenomenon.

It's nothing new. Calling it indigo is hijacking it.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceGoatsFarts
You still don't answer the question. Why do you think you have to align with an archetype created by a new-age cult ? Why not choosing Jesus or Buddha then ? Don't you think they can do the same as you and even more ?

You said you gave up the new-age community. If you label yourself as an indigo, YOU DIDN'T !!!!

Peace.

Fair questions!

I honestly never heard of Indigos as a cult. To me it's a list of abilities and behaviors that matches who I am, why not name the archetype? I would NEVER claim this as my culture say at a party, to my relatives, in a classroom, etc. It is simply one small aspect of who I am: an identifier. If a person is homosexual, tall, a mechanic, anything... they would align to that but it's not all of who they are, for example.

I was raised Christian but gave that up after really reading the Bible a few times (no more on this - talk about a diversion from the thread's purpose!). I now have Tibetan Buddhist beliefs but don't align with a certain religion, per se. I am simply me.

This whole argument, to me, is sort of like a person saying "I'm tall, male, blonde, with blue eyes" and having someone yell at them for claiming they are taller than other people.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   

This whole argument, to me, is sort of like a person saying "I'm tall, male, blonde, with blue eyes" and having someone yell at them for claiming they are taller than other people.

I wish it was that simple ! There are some people (don't know about you) who give your "label" a very bad name when they say things like "the world isn't ready for us... yet" or "We are the next step in the evolution of human consciousness".

When you seem to think it's like saying "I'm tall, male, blonde, with blue eyes", what I hear is "I'm tall, male, blonde, with blue eyes, I'm from the master race, I'm an Aryan" (just a metaphor, I know you aren't
)

See the difference ? Lee Carroll and the "indigo" literature are promoting that kind of behaviour. That's why I say I don't like this label, or more precisely, the mythology attached to it. Yes it's a mythology, there is no proof about starseeds, aura color and all that s**t. The list of traits is completely another issue, that's the bait used to lure people into thinking they belong to that "special" box.

I'm sure these people are fine lads, very bright and all. But no need to come posting on boards claiming they will help us make the transition to the "Age of the Aquarius" (new-age again). No one asked for this help. Why don't they help their local communities instead ? Because they can't stand the presence of "non-indigos" ?

I know people who could be saints but ask for no recognition whatsoever. They have no special powers, only infinite kindness and patience. They devote their life to others, for free, for the sake of it, for the thrill of it ! They are the true heroes ! Why don't they come here saying "We the invisible heroes are always bashed because of what we are, why can't we be recognized for what we are ? Heroes !"

They don't because THEY DON'T NEED RECOGNITION !

That's an effing proof of spiritual growth ! Do you believe these guys are more, less or evenly advanced than you spiritually ? Does that even matter ? Is it a dick contest ?

P.S. : Remember Oncle Ben : With great powers comes great responsibility

P.S. 2 : Universal law of action-reaction : If actions/words are tainted with pride, reactions/words will be tainted with disdain.

You indigos want to end this indigo pogrom ? It's up to you !

Peace to you my friend

[edit on 23-4-2010 by SpaceGoatsFarts]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   

From the Kryon website:

The Kryon work is not a membership organization. There is nothing to join, and we do not ask for your email to enter this site or to visit any page. We are not a non-profit organization, so there is no page that will ever ask for donations.

I hope you are not promoting or defending them ? It's their site. What did you expect ? That they say: "we sold millions of books for an amounts of 157.000.000$. We created 263 "light groups" around the country that you may join if you want to be a part of a special team, for only a small administrative fee" ?

I have different sources (sorry it's in french but google may translate) :
www.prevensectes.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">English text here

It's a f***ing doomsday cult. Does Heaven's Gate ring a bell to you ?

The message of Kryon is primarily a message filled with love, peace and the quest for spiritual wisdom "from other planets. However, in its messages, it is easy to detect an inflated ego, a will of any power, plus predictions of catastrophic or apocalyptic-tions, weighted by the eruption of a sometimes benevolent interventionism and always immanent Kryon.

In addition to regular financial contributions that the group seeks to promote multiple meetings across France, Europe and the world, certain positions of this movement does give cause for concern: trivialization of suicide (39 members the Heaven's Gate cult in 1997, awaiting the appearance of Comet Hale Bopp, which was to "pour spirituality", "increase the energy of the Planet"), will consolidate some children with extraordinary powers in special schools (elitist ideology?), challenged scientific concepts "Kryon can solve all problems related to the disease (AIDS), pollution, all the problems of energy (nuclear waste processing, antigravity, etc.. ) "particular conception of death ..." Dear, when you're gone and you'll be on my side of the veil, you'll know what I mean, because your greatness will be celebrated! "

Kryon can also be dangerous for people psychologically fragile - Firstly, it is feared a sudden change of behavior of followers, a destabilization of the individual, family, a break with the real world, even some delirium resulted from the simple fact of believing in direct contact with Cosmic entities (angels, aliens and / or chimeras); - Secondly, there is concern for the health of followers. Indeed, there are reports of defects of care. Proponents argue Kryon obtaining healing by simple imposition of hands by the sheer power of their energy and they are convinced they "rebalance and others, helping them heal."

Please, study the stories of new-age cult leaders (Marshall Applewhite, Claude Vorilhon AKA Raël, Ron Hubbard, ...).

Then study the story of Lee Carroll and how he created the modern indigo archetype. Then come back and tell me you are an indigo. Don't be a pawn in someone else's fantasy game. What you do by calling yourself an indigo is far more profitable for him than for you. You won't loose your abilities if you forget about that poo poo.

Peace

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotAgain

Oh thank God somebody is on the same wavelength as me
George Carlin is another Legend who was truly enlightened, oh I am going to have to sit up all night now watching Bill and George. R.I.P guys you will be missed but your legacy will live on

Edit: LOL notice how all of us who agree to some extent on indigoes all have Black profile colours, and Bill hicks and George Carlin wore black most of the time.. We must be EVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL, or just Realist

[edit on 21-4-2010 by NotAgain]

I also believed in Carlin, but I know he is wrong about there being a GOD. But also known facts about Carlin:

1. He believed christ had a lineage.
2. He believed in the Annunaki

[edit on 23-4-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Haha I like your style, we must be in the same "Group" JK

I pretty much agree with what you are saying, I would love to research how all this New Age started. At a guess I would say it came from Cult like movements, Authors, The Movie industry and maybe a little of the Music industry.. Either way it's a product put out their to make somebody else money.... Is this really the plan of some divine source? Is this truly our Saviour?

Indigo is nothing but a fairytale, it's nothing other than Roll Play or an Alter Ego. It's like claiming you are in the Army when in reality all you are doing is playing Video games.

Yes some people do seem somewhat gifted in different ways to others, but thats because we are all unique yet equal at the same time. Seems the only people who don't want to be the Equal part all come from the New Age Crowd... be it Starseed, Indigo, Light Worker or whatever... It all takes away the fact that you are "Just human" like the rest of us. For some reason the New Age Crowd cannot accept that, they know they are more than just "Average"

Many people Fear a One World Religion as it sounds like the plans of some One World Government or New World Order.... Yea at the same time it's them who are creating this One World Religion, taking only the bits that fit their beliefs from current religions. Sometimes people need to step back, take a deep breath and question what they believe with a realist and honest point of view. It's not nice letting go of beliefs, but sometimes we have to `to move on.

I have been on both sides of the fence when it comes to the New Age Movement, I speak from experience. In my opinion the New Age Movement has a problem with facing Negativity, it's almost like they create a dreamworld to escape reality.... Remember people "Life's a Ride" we are all on that ride together, we all have our ups and downs. We all experience moments that are very hard to deal with, but no matter what you are going through remember somebody out there is going through much worse "They have to deal with it too" You have to suck it in and grow stronger from it, not turn your back or cover the lesson with illusion.

[edit on 23-4-2010 by NotAgain]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

I believe our Gods are a highly advanced Alien Race, but I don't base them beliefs on those of somebody else... I have done my own research based on evidence found around the world, everyone connects their own dots and comes to their own conclusions. Nothing wrong with that, however I don't go on a life mission of convincing everyone else my findings and research is the "Truth" I understand and accept that I could be wrong, I also understand that if I am it's no big deal... It's a lesson learned and it's something I can rule out, because I never stop learning, but to truly learn sometimes you have to drop ideas, concepts and beliefs to move on.

Even though I do believe we were created by some advanced alien race, I don't claim to understand them or even claim to know who they are and put labels on them. I am not really attached to the beliefs either, I don't base every other belief on that belief... I know I could discover something tomorrow that could change everything I ever believed in, it's much easier to deal with the change when you don't cling onto idea's and concepts as being the ultimate truth.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAgain

I agree, although I would say "I think" rather than "I believe". But, from the rest of what you said, I'm sure that's what you mean.

There seems to have been an ancient global civilization that we know very little about and which, for me, calls into question everything we have been taught in "history" class.

It's funny they often make that one of the most boring subjects in school, when it is really the most fascinating.

Of course, this is being used to create little cults for profit too. Just a week or two ago, someone posted about having met Enki and visited his planet, and then returned to Earth to start a new religion for him.

Sorry, even if Enki is the creator of man, I'm not going to worship him. Upon meeting him I'd just be like "WTF, dude?!"

Hmm... this is drastically off-topic... how can we relate this to the indigo label issue? I'm surprised this thread is still going.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by eMachine

Just a week or two ago, someone posted about having met Enki and visited his planet, and then returned to Earth to start a new religion for him.

Not really off topic because that's how these things start, especially since Social Networking got huge. These are the types of bizarre claimes most of the New Age is built on, somebody communicating with a Superior Race/Angel/God/Spirit.... I have seen cults with several member who all go on what the leader claims to be receiving through these communications.

The only thing these people... including Indigos, Starseeds...ect...ect.. are communicating with is the mind and the Concepts, Ideas and beliefs they cannot let got of.

If there is anything we do know about the "Truth" it's that it differs in each and every one of us... WHY? because our experiences differ. So many people try and make others fit an image of that person they have in their mind. I say let them be, they are not you and they should not be influenced by your ideas, beliefs and concepts.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by eMachine
Hmm... this is drastically off-topic... how can we relate this to the indigo label issue? I'm surprised this thread is still going.

Because if you buy the "indigo" stuff, you have to buy the whole package, not just the nice features.

And the whole package means :

- You are a "starseed" or star child
- You come on this Earth at a time of great turmoil, to help humanity fulfill it's true potential, and to save it.
- TSHTF will happen in 2012 (or more "the shift"...), guaranteed (what happens if not ? Mass suicide ?)
- If you are good, you might develop telekinesis, telepathy or other cool powers.
- Even if there have been intelligent and gifted people on Earth since millennia, you are not of the same kind. You belong to another type of "gifted" people, existing only since 1960.
- The list goes on...

Those who ignore the most "crazy" stuff just make their own definition of indigo, and thus they cannot use that term anymore if they want to remain honnest.

The indigo phenomenon is linked to UFO-doomsday-2012-new-age-cults and religions. Whether you like it or not. It's just a successful one.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Yep. Good point. I guess it isn't such a tangent.

And that's why I don't bother with labels and groups that use them... any slight variation and you don't fall under that label anymore. Disagree with any part of the agreed-upon description and you are no longer "one of them".

It reminds me of highschool cliques... oh please, not this [expletive] again. I thought people were supposed to grow out of this.

Edited to add:
And I think you're right about potential mass suicide if nothing happens by the end of 2012...

[edit on 4/23/2010 by eMachine]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Hehe that's how it goes, truthfully....

I followed a lot of what these starseeds had to say, funny how it all comes back to one person "Normally on YouTube, or Forums, Cult website" speaking about communicating with a far superior race. Some even dig deep into political issues, sometimes even making claims such as politicians are reptilian beings who control humanity.

I also noticed a lot of these Starseeds giving people missions, yes thats right missions

Her followers even have to go through basic and advanced training....

Oh and here is a video I found on Indigos, look at the brainwashing and pampering of these poor children.. let them be children for God's sake, stop brainwashing them with your beliefs.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by eMachine

And I think you're right about potential mass suicide if nothing happens by the end of 2012...

2012 is waaayyy overhyped. The expectations are so high today it's crazy. And the fact that the MSM are playing a part in this is highly suspicious.

I have a theory that it was actually during the beginning of 2010, completely unnoticed, like a ninja
(because the truth is that people don't know what to look for, what to expect).

Just a crazy idea from a crazy mind

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Thanks for the videos.

The woman in the first video is wearing make-up. To me, personally, that is a red flag that she is not honest with herself and/or is more concerned about her physical 'public image' than 'truth'. It leads me to believe she is not as 'enlightened' as she tries to seem.

Maybe that's just me tho... Up until a few years ago, I wore make-up everyday, because I thought it was "what women do". I can't bear it anymore.

The last time I actually put all that gunk on my face for a job interview, I came home and looked in the mirror and got this very odd feeling of not even recognizing myself. Literally, I thought to myself "Am I a man in drag?", only a man would need make-up to look like a woman. I immediately scrubbed it off.

Just the other day I posted on a social networking site: "Makeup = concealing the beauty of a divine creation with man-made chemical gunk." That got some interesting replies from female friends who never talk to me otherwise... lol

Anyway, that's my initial impression of the woman. I'll check out some more of her videos and try not to be so distracted by her external fakeness.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Those kids make me very sad. They are trying to hard to back away from what their parents are doing. Clearly they are loved children. And just as clearly they love that their parents think they are special. Even clearer is that they are just themselves and their mothers pubilc fawning is uncomfortable for them.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by eMachine

The woman in the first video is wearing make-up. To me, personally, that is a red flag that she is not honest with herself and/or is more concerned about her physical 'public image' than 'truth'. It leads me to believe she is not as 'enlightened' as she tries to seem.

Brilliant observation and assessment, one of the first things that crossed my mind. Screams out fake, there are many many more so called "Starseed Commanders" or whatever all doing the same thing.

I really hope the OP doesn't think we are derailing the thread because I think Starseeds, Light Workers are pretty much the same thing as Indigo's, like said a few post ago.... Accept one you accept the whole package. Indigos are a result of people making their children fit their own beliefs be it Spiritual, Religious or New Age... Or a combination of them all. It's almost like they are trying to experience themselves through their children.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

I noticed that too. It looks like a beautiful and loving family, but would the parents be any different if they didn't call their children "indigos"? It just seems like too much is based on the label and what it means to them, rather than simply appreciating the children for being theirs.

The kids seem to enjoy the attention and affection they get (which ALL children should get from their parents), but the older two children definitely seem a little uncomfortable and maybe concerned about saying something wrong.

I wonder if they feel pressured to live up to their parents' expectations. Surely, it would be a heartbreaking experience for them to let their parents down. That in itself is not uncommon tho, I'm sure.

I wonder if they tell their friends that their parents are just weird, and that's why they don't have problems "fitting in" while being "indigos". Aren't "indigos" supposed to feel different and out-of-place anyway? Oh well, I'm not going to over-analyze it.

I'd like to hear what these kids have to say in a few years.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceGoatsFarts
Then study the story of Lee Carroll and how he created the modern indigo archetype. Then come back and tell me you are an indigo. Don't be a pawn in someone else's fantasy game. What you do by calling yourself an indigo is far more profitable for him than for you. You won't loose your abilities if you forget about that poo poo.

Peace

That's good advice! I honestly had no idea there was such bad press and history with the ideal.

I rarely mention that I am of that group, except those times when we (Indigos/Crystals) happen upon each other and say hello due to the recognition. This won't affect me much, but again, given the stigma I'll be more likely to research more and either fight the stigma or be less inclined to mention it.

Concerning the ideal of death - that can happen in numerous different ways. I am very comfortable with the idea of death for numerous reasons: astral travel, access to the Akkashic records, belief we are all part of a continuum that lasts beyond this lifetime, etc. Does NOT mean I'm contemplating suicide lol. As you said though, it can be a real problem for people with Psychological instability.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
So, looks like you all are right. I'm not an Indigo/Crystal...

I'm just a guy who wants to help humanity by creating scientific electrical devices to balance meridian energy, who has a genius level IQ, had a hard time in school like everyone else, who can astral travel at will, can perform distance healing, is a Reiki master, used to have many attributes of Asperger's but beat it, studied quantum mechanics, neuroanatomy, and world religions as a kid (like everyone else, you know), a guy who can sense ghosts and offer them help to cross over, can do channeling, has been abducted and seen earth from space numerous times, can see into peoples dreams and confirm what the dream was about, is making a difference in the world through education/counseling/politics/publishing papers/doing research on ESP, and....

most importantly, to most people I'm a normal guy; they don't even know I have these abilities. I have a wonderful daughter and a wife and I'm working hard in this world like everyone else.

Am I special? Yup - EVERY single person on this planet is. The problems come when people start judging one-another.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join