It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Is NO Such Thing As Indigo Children (Pseudo-Science Ones). Yup It's True.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

There are lot's of "bad guys" out there and they need going after.

There is no advantage in discrediting, outing or railing against people who are basically harmless but believe they are greater than you believe you are.

This is a personal matter and like religion, really no concern to the rest of us. When I hear people go on about how they are Indigo or they have a gifted child - I have to smile knowing few "label's" help anyone in life but they will find that out soon enough. 'If only I could be that gullible', I sometimes think while outwardly praising their extra-ordinary perception. To be fair though, some people ARE more empathetic than others. Why wouldn't they think they are a little "different" and in a real way, they are.

About the rest of their reported skill...I can say this...half the trick of being talented in anything is first believing you are. So more power to 'em.

And it is not worth arguing, to me.

Why burst their bubble?
They are happy.

If I were very unhappy myself I might deliberately free up enough valuable time to disparage or "debunk" a group of people like this.

But doesn't this waste time I could be spending ridding my community of some real threat to either children or my peace and well being? Some violent, dangerous societal enemy? Or bring to light some condition, threat or conspiracy that might actually be a danger or harm someone?

Wouldn't thoughtful deliberation tell you to by pass condemnation of the good? They need their fortitude to fight along side you against the dangers and criminality that really is out there genuinely threatening you both.

Wouldn't such a proactive plan of action and purpose work quickly to actually improve the social order and surroundings rather than needlessly, frivolously, cause more arguments and strife?
Why take good people out of the game?

We need all the help we can get.

Pick your battles.
Forgive me OP but it is the first thing that comes to mind.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain

We need all the help we can get.

Pick your battles.
Forgive me OP but it is the first thing that comes to mind.

Just like we need the help of the church of scientology in the battle against drug addiction ? The lesser of two evil ?

That's one way of seeing it

Sorry, for me a money scam is a money scam, even if it makes people more "happy" (rather socially inept IMHO).

P.S. : Delusion isn't happiness. It's an illusion of happiness. The Higher the Climb, the Bigger the Fall.

P.S. 2 : I would be so glad if the people from the indigo "movement" (if it even exists) would use all their skills to help others (rather than doing some mind tricks). It seems all they do is studying their literature, hanging with each other and developping more and more their "powers", talk about narcissism ! There are millions of people in this world with no special powers that dedicate their life to others. THEY are the next step in human evolution...

[edit on 22-4-2010 by SpaceGoatsFarts]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
To be fair though, some people ARE more empathetic than others. Why wouldn't they think they are a little "different" and in a real way, they are.

Of course they are ! But when they buy all the new-age BS we feed them to make them believe it's something new, something to do with the end of an age (because that's all this is about : new-age doomsday cult), they fall in a trap. And they need help.

I'm sorry, if my friend becomes the follower of a sect, I try to help him. Not abandonning him to these money leeches saying to myself "he's happy anyway".

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceGoatsFarts

There's this awful cult out there, convinced by parents and teachers alike that it's the best thing for kids - it's called DRIVING.

Believe it or not, when kids reach around 15 or 16 years old adults convince them they have this secret talent and ability to drive a car!! Then they get caught up in driving everywhere, are basically forced into paying HUGE amounts of money just to keepo this lifestyle they were forced into by these evil adults! Horrible!

These kids are becoming less healthy because they don't walk places, they have more time to waste watching TV and doing drugs!!! All because of these driving scam, this "driver" label they all get forced into. Sad...

The people you portray as Indigos and their parents are pathetic monsters and your view on what this is all about is appalling to me. I could argue more plausibly that the Catholic church is worse than for humanity and costs more money - scams everywhere! oh noes oh noes!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein

The people you portray as Indigos and their parents are pathetic monsters and your view on what this is all about is appalling to me.

Lol, your reading of my posts is skewed then. So much for the empathy... I portray them as victims.

And I portray those self-called "child counsellors" Jan Tober and Lee Caroll from the sect called "Kryon" www.kryon.com... (the guys behind most books on Indigo www.amazon.com... ) as the monsters. Yes, they are considered a dangerous sect/cult in my country, but not in the U.S. where "freedom of speech" is so important.

They do channelling FFS. Anyone interested a bit in channelling knows than more than 50% of the channelled information is BS to manipulate the channeller. New-agers just LOVE channelling and they have no idea how much fooled they are. Entities LOVE to play with humans, even if it means harming them.

Oh, and BTW, not everyone receive his car at 16 ! You are very specials in the US. In my country most people have to wait till they can buy one which usually occur around 25 (legal age is 18). Not even talking about the rest of the world

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
You see, the problem with the new-agers (and Indigos may be considered a part of it), is that most of them dabble with the occult thinking it's all Love and Light.

The occult is thousands of years old, and yet they believe they know everything, that they are a new breed of natural-born psychics with intuitive knowledge

Vanitas vanitatum omnia vanitas.

May God help them.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mrbond009
I'm defently a star seed/indigo child and i'm without a doubt better than most of hummanity. hummanity stinks.

Why you here then, because your clueless like the rest of us...

As said Indigo/Starseeds Blah Blah Blah is a great big scam created by people with huge Ego's "OHHH MY CHILD IS SPECIAL" or "I AM SPECIAL" I have seen these so called indigos and the only words that come to mind is "Confused Person" not in a nasty way either.

I know the world is a pretty crap place to live at the moment, and there is nothing wrong with creating a fantasy wonderland where everything is OK, and that you have the abilities to help humanity, what does that say about the rest of us?

New Agers or whatever constantly look down to others, thats right "Others" it's a word used many times in the New Age even thought they claim we are "ONE"

I think the only true awakened souls in the world today are Anti New Age....

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by rainmkr6970

I can relate to your description almost exactly. I started skipping school when I was 10 yrs old, because I thought I was different and I didn't respect authority figures. Which led to me spending most of my adolescence in group homes.

However, calling myself an "indigo" is out of the question. Nope, I want none of that kool-aid. Sure, personality cults make people like me feel better about themselves, but I would rather be lonely and retain the freedom to shape my identity from one moment to the next.

I really love individual people, but when they group up under a common label, they start to frighten me. Yes, pressure to conform scares the living [expletive] out of me. (I may be the only one, so it's probably some kind of "mental illness".)

Originally posted by rainmkr6970
Tell me if someone murdered your brother, your mother, your father or your spouse and kids and you could forgive them 100%. can you make them your friend and forgive, which really means to FORGET, period?

That is the goal of these lifetimes.

This is the only part I cannot agree with.

As long as mankind continues to commit such horrible crimes, there must be justice. Forgiving those who would murder innocent people is not progress for humanity imo. Not having murderers among us, that would be progress.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by eMachine

Is that a Burka or a Ninja suit in your Pic? I am from the UK we see a lot of Ninjas, never seen one with throwing stars yet.

cults make people like me feel better about themselves

Very true, the whole Indigo thing does seem very cult like, something Scientology would use to lure children in to the brainwashing...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotAgain
Very true, the whole Indigo thing does seem very cult like, something Scientology would use to lure children in to the brainwashing...

It is cult-like. Few people will accept it but really, the "Kryon" Cult is behind the renewal of this fad. Nancy Tappe did created the term, but not the whole mythology. That was Jan Tober and Lee Carrol.

kryon.com...
kryon.com...
www.indigochild.com...

I challenge anyone to prove me wrong.

People just refuse to see the truth when it's in front of them.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

A close friend of mine is on an healing course and she gave me some books on these Indigo Children/Angel Children, and at the same time almost convincing me myself was some Special Angel or something. It's almost like she was trying to lure me on the Healing course, was something like £1200 "I know I would need healing after that"

It's all the same, Oh you have an amazing aura are you a spiritual person. I didn't just become Skeptical.... I followed and believed in the New Age Movement for years. The reason I got into the New Age was because I like to "Question life" what I later Discovered is "We all do" everyone has the same questions, the New Age makes out that just because questions about life arise "You are bloody awakening" and you need to follow some meditation or spiritual guru to find your way. Then at the end of it all they tell you to go within "ohhhhhhhh the answers are within" WHAT YOU MEAN WHERE I STARTED OFF... NOooooooooooooooooo

The New Age Movement makes people plenty of money, and the only way it does it is through worthless labels...

Edit:

I am a big believe of this, Whatever your beliefs, Hold onto them, Share the knowledge the Wisdom or whatever... even if it doesn't make sense to you. But Don't push them onto others as the Truth or make out them same beliefs are part of their journey.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by NotAgain]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

A close friend of mine is on an healing course and she gave me some books on these Indigo Children/Angel Children, and at the same time almost convincing me myself was some Special Angel or something. It's almost like she was trying to lure me on the Healing course, was something like £1200 "I know I would need healing after that"

It's all the same, Oh you have an amazing aura are you a spiritual person. I didn't just become Skeptical.... I followed and believed in the New Age Movement for years. The reason I got into the New Age was because I like to "Question life" what I later Discovered is "We all do" everyone has the same questions, the New Age makes out that just because questions about life arise "You are bloody awakening" and you need to follow some meditation or spiritual guru to find your way. Then at the end of it all they tell you to go within "ohhhhhhhh the questions are within" WHAT YOU MEAN WHERE I STARTED OFF... NOooooooooooooooooo

The New Age Movement makes people plenty of money, and the old way it does it is through worthless labels...

Exactly. Spiritual counseling should always be free. If someone pretending to be wise asks me money in order to help me, he'd better run. Fast.

I just go to a local pub in my town owned by black friars. These guys are awesome and always there for a good beer, a few laughs, and some very deep discussions. Plus they don't care if I go to Church or not.

New-age is like the Mac Donalds of spirituality. It's not food for the thought. It's only a quick fix sold to you by some undergraduated guy behind his counter. Hey, he needs to pay the bills too !

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   

New-age is like the Mac Donalds of spirituality. It's not food for the thought. It's only a quick fix sold to you by some undergraduated guy behind his counter. Hey, he needs to pay the bills too !

Amazing definition, that is my opinion.... exactly what you just said
I have only met one "Healer" who didn't charge me anything, well I fixed her PC she gave me healing "Or should a say counseling" I saw the healing side of it as just relaxation, it was the one to one chat that really healed me.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   

it was the one to one chat that really healed me.

Words are powerful. All the rituals and special moves are merely for the decorum, to impress the "customer".

Changed your picture I see

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAgain

Trust me. I'm a ninja.
www.youtube.com...

And it's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Hicks. I love what you said about marketing!

I see a "cult of personality" in nearly everything... that's why I'm mostly antisocial. It has always bothered me that people think they need to have certain things in common with others in order to accept them or be accepted by them. Even as a kid, knowing that made me want to be different in spite.

For instance, where I grew up everyone refers to soft drinks as "pop"... when I was 13, I re-conditioned myself to say "soda" instead.

Anyway, I think the supposed "indigo" traits probably exist in a lot of people, but I think many of them have been manipulated by charlatans into a new dogma.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   

OMG ! A sexy ninja

Your Genjutsu hypnotized me

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Yup Old Bill represents what I believe in these days....

Yea to truly help people sometimes you just have to sit down and have a chat with them, people just need to open up sometimes and share what they have "Release the negative thoughts" just so they realize that things really aint that bad. I am prepared to sit and talk to anyone about anything, no matter who they are or what their beliefs.

I would in no way attempt to change their beliefs either, especially Religious/Spiritual beliefs. I really can't see how this is helping people, if it was Psychiatrist all over the world would be all "Cult Like" Speaking about ones beliefs covers the root of the problem with illusion, the problem is still there..

You don't need fancy labels like Indigo/Stardeed/Light Worker.... All you need is your heart and mind in the right place, but even if they are not the bottom line is "You are still as equal as the rest of us" it's only little changes in thought/mind that separate us.

Edit: And not to forget sometime to truly help somebody you have to be a little blunt, it may hurt but it's better in the long run. I am plenty of personal experience of this being on the receiving end. Sometimes being all nice and loving is not what people need...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Just FYI, that's not ME in the video I linked. That's just to show how I became a ninja... well, that video and Master Splinter.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by eMachine

Just FYI, that's not ME in the video I linked. That's just to show how I became a ninja... well, that video and Master Splinter.

Lol, that's why I said Genjutsu. Mastering of the illusions

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I just suddenly wanted to go out and find a ninja girlfriend.... Probably quiet hard though seen as I won't see them.

Anyway as well as the marketing side of all this New Age Guff there is another reason, the main reason in my opinion.

To believe in something these days people look at one thing "How many others believe in this" they know if there is only a small group of people, then they are going to be classed as "Crazy" or something along those lines. It was the same with the New Age, in the 80,s if you were to be involved in New Age Movement you would be classed as a Drug User or a Tree Hugger.. (David Icke was laughed at on live TV) look how many people follow him now, well now he has added more content.

However over time the New Age has accumulated quiet a few followers with slightly different beliefs, so when people look at the New Age these days it's almost classed as the norm... especially since the Internet kicked off (Social Networking) it's almost as if each and every one of us has our own bible online.... an account of all our belief. Over the years these beliefs have been twisted, put together with other peoples beliefs and beliefs from ancient civilizations/religions/spirituality. Basically what you have is a huge pan of mixed beliefs, basically we have re-written the bible to include just about everything.

God/Jesus/Religion/Spirituality/Aliens/Dimensions/2012/Glaciate Federation of Light/New Age/YouTube.... The list is endless.

So in a sense the New Age Movement has made everyone out to be New Age, they have drawn in just about every belief.

Now they don't look so crazy anymore....

Seems now all they got left is the Children...

AGENDA OR WHAT

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join