It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teapartiers: What an outrage!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

reply to post by skunknuts
If I were you, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting on the Tea Party to get unified behind any specific issue. According to almost every poll I've seen, they are almost evenly divided on every issue except for their hatred for president Obama.

Of course you will be able to show us some of these polls, won't you? The ones that show "they are almost evenly divided on every issue except for their hatred for president Obama".

We'll wait for evidence that such polls exist. If none is forthcoming, then we'll have to question your credibility.

We're waiting.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

They have that power now in the constitution. They have the power to defend our borders.
They have the power to round up any illegal and send them back. The problem is they are not enforcing the constitution and the other problem is apparently you don't care.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
how about an extra law that says "show us documentation that satisfies our thirst for proof that you're really a citizen"??

They get to choose what they accept & what they don't.

Talk about throwing an election.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas
reply to post by candide

I have to wonder how long the republicans can get away with attacking illegal imigrants personally but almost completely ignored the companies that hired them the entire time they were in power.

Well, Obama has shown that he is quite anti-business. So we can expect him to jump all over those companies that hire illegals, right?

Yes... totally anti-business. Which is why he went along with bailout.
Nothing says "I hate you" quite like billions of dollars.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarf

I thought you were a LEO. Now you are here denigrating the Tea Partiers Because an ignorant member thinks the TPM should start harassing the State of Arizona for legislation that enforces Federal Statutes?

Now, tell me again there Snarf, does a person that is in direct lawful contact with the police or government, have to provide documentary evidence of their identity when requested? Or is this only for citizens?

C'mon, you can answer correctly can't you?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Angus123

Yep!

Nothing says it like saying "You're fired!" to the CEO of GM

Nothing says it like "And with this bailout we now own 60% of GM"

Nothing says it like "Bank execs, your top salary allowed by the goverment is...."

Nothing says it like "If you own a coal company, you're gonna go bankrupt under Cap and Trade".

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Legion2112

Originally posted by skunknuts
Can you imagine if a similar bill was passed in Wisconsin w/ regards to Canada? How would you react if the government could harass and demand proof of citizenship if they determine that you reasonably appear Canadian??

[edit on 4/20/2010 by skunknuts]

The last time I checked, Canadians weren't sneaking across the border and killing ranchers in Wyoming or Montana... the same can't be said for AZ. I realize that the measures being considered right now in that corner of the country are considered draconian to some, but at one who used to live in that neck of the woods I can tell you for a fact that the problem is only going to get worse and no amount of crying by the left will change that.

Besides, it's not that difficult to figure out who would be targeted by law enforcement for citizenship verification - if you get pulled over, you barely speak a lick of English and you have no documentation at all as to who you are or what country you're a citizen of, chances are you're getting locked up. It's not that outrageous of a demand.

yah but Canada isn't a borderline 3rd world country.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Yep!

Nothing says it like "Bank execs, your top salary allowed by the goverment is...."

Nothing says it like "If you own a coal company, you're gonna go bankrupt under Cap and Trade".

Nothing says you have to make a coherent point other than the fact that you hate the man and would whine and moan no matter what he does either.

But hey... if you like having the banks and other large businesses screwing you blue with no safeguards, who am I to judge?

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   

You don't know crap about my politics, so stop trying to pretend you do.

And the man that you so blindly follow, Barack Hussein Obama, happily accepted millions of dollars from those he will now "regulate", including $1.2 million from G-S. So who's the fool here?

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angus123

Yep!

Nothing says you have to make a coherent point other than the fact that you hate the man and would whine and moan no matter what he does either.

But hey... if you like having the banks and other large businesses screwing you blue with no safeguards, who am I to judge?

Dude you are a zero troll with this. What are you into this idea that no one can disagree without being a racist?

The guy is a dem for pete's sake.
Past that it doesnt matter what he is.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

First of all it has nothing to do with tea partiers. Secondly you are blindly following exactly the plan the Feds want you to which is their plan. They have no intention of sealing the border. No matter what party is in there it is not going to happen. Both parties have made that quite clear. Their plan is to continue the pattern of illegal mexicans to the path of citizenship. They want people with minimum working skills and don't care if they speak or learn english. This way they keep them as low wage earners. A one world govt. cannot truly take hold until the U.S. becomes a third world nation.
So if the feds won't stop illegal immigration it falls to the states and the people if we want to save our country. It does no good to rant about a law you disagree with unless you offer an idea of your own. If you did I missed it.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

You're absolutely right. And I wish people would do their homework. If they did they would also find out he took OVER 20 MILLION DOLLARS from the healthcare industry
during the campaign.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Americans overwhelming support actually defending our borders against illegal immigration. How odd, a country that actually attempts to recognize it's borders? Why that's never happened before.

I'm sure Mexico allows immigrants from their southern border to swarm on in. Oh wait....., Mexico actually is a nation, they actually police their borders how odd indeed.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

You don't know crap about my politics, so stop trying to pretend you do.

And the man that you so blindly follow, Barack Hussein Obama, happily accepted millions of dollars from those he will now "regulate", including $1.2 million from G-S. So who's the fool here?

Think about it professor... you wrote out a silly little screed of items that clearly place you in the anti-regulation camp implying that Obama did these things out of his hatred for business, and then you want to claim I know nothing about your politics?

That's what we grown ups call simple deduction.

[edit on 25-4-2010 by Angus123]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

Originally posted by Angus123

Yep!

Dude you are a zero troll with this. What are you into this idea that no one can disagree without being a racist?

The guy is a dem for pete's sake.
Past that it doesnt matter what he is.

Where did I use the word racist in reference to this person again?

His hatred is self evident and blind. I don't really care where it springs from.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Uhh...you call the illegal firing of a CEO a regulatory measure?

Well, when you're an apologist full of white guilt, as you are, you see anyone that disagrees with your messiah as full of hate.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Uhh...you call the illegal firing of a CEO a regulatory measure?

Well, when you're an apologist full of white guilt, as you are, you see anyone that disagrees with your messiah as full of hate.

Oh... so that dude was right. You are a racist, lol.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

You think calling me a racist is going to evoke some kind of reaction?

Stupid little liberal tricks don't bother me at all. Call me whatever you want. It's a well-known fact that those who hurl the charge of racism are in fact closet racists themselves.

So go ahead and call me racist, if that's all you got. And it does appear that's all you got.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

What a canard!

The T.E.A. Party has only one uniting issue. That is:
Taxed
Enough
Already

To chastise them for not taking on another issue is blatantly unfair.

How many issues could we find that you have not spoke out on? Does that mean you are a hypocrite just because you did not speak out on some issue I think is important?

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

You think calling me a racist is going to evoke some kind of reaction?

Stupid little liberal tricks don't bother me at all. Call me whatever you want. It's a well-known fact that those who hurl the charge of racism are in fact closet racists themselves.

So go ahead and call me racist, if that's all you got. And it does appear that's all you got.

Dude, I can practically see you... red faced and spitting while you talk, lol.
And please try to read more carefully... someone else said you're a racist. I only agreed with him after your "white guilt" nonsense.

Admit it. You hate him. You don't give a crap what he says or does. Illegal firing? Really? Did he kick your pregnant sister in the tummy too?
Your blind hatred makes you irrational.

Cute too... but I'm sorry sweetie. You're not to be taken seriously.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join