It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Famous people you imagine are on ATS

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I have often wondered this too

Pretty sure Robin Williams is a member and wouldn't be surprised to learn that Art Bell lurks from time to time .

As already mentioned , I could see Joe Rogan checking us out and perhaps that dude from ZZ Top , as he listens to coast to coast .

Either way , it's to there benefit as we here on ATS are just so dam

edit on 5-8-2011 by Max_TO because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

you're kidding me, right??

I LOVE THAT GUY! (playing Brütal Legend for second time right now to unlock all the trophies
)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
Jack black was here.
2nd

Jables? When? Full member?

Dammit, why must I join after the cool celebs have gone?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
KRS-ONE. He's appeared on several Alex Jones documentaries. He seems to really be drawn to our type of discussion, and theory.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by curious7

I don't know his username or if he is still here or not, I have a feeling he is around though.
It was back in early 2008 I was siting in a doctors office reading a magazine "Rolling Stone" (I Think)....
In it he was saying he was heavily in to music and conspiracy theories. One of the sites he said he frequented was ATS, as well as several others.

In fact it was that article which made me search for what ATS was and see what he was talking about, so I guess you could say he turned me on to it. You have probably already talked to him and didn't even realize it, like most of these celebs.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Awesome, see that's the cool thing about it and the anonymity, people with a high profile can converse with regular folk and people are none the wiser.

Not that I'd get starstruck cause I'm sort of used to being around an extremely wealthy and famous (depending which circles you involve yourself in) person on a forum anyway but it'd be cool to know.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7

Jables? When? Full member?

Dammit, why must I join after the cool celebs have gone?

I'm asking myself the same

BUT! i have the idea that there's still some of them among us, Playing the "i'm just another user like you" for sure, but they're still among us
Maybe we're forum friends with some and we don't know and will never know...

(god dammit, i'd love to talk to JB, He's just too cool
! i'm a big fan and all that stuff)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Caggy

Im pretty sure that some celebs would rather keep it on the low down so that they can be taken more seriously.
Once people start to realize they are talking to someone in the moving pictures they get all giddy and crap.
Next thing you know they receive stars and flags for being who they are not for what they talk about.

So the whole point of publishing a thread would then become pointless and the issues the person is trying to point out would be summarily pushed to the background in light of the celebrity themselves.

Celebs are us, there is no difference. They wake up with crap gunked in their eyes every morning, pick their noses, read on the toilet, the list goes on. People unintentionally make them more than they are.

That being said though, it is cool to tell your friends you personally talk with or are friends with a celeb, i can dig that.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Please, don't take me wrong... this thread has been funny because I really don't give a damn about celebs! Really, the people I like that can be classified as that can keep themselves under their "cloaks of anonimousity" (sp) and I'll never care about that. If I was 15, maybe, but that was like 12 years ago
. On the internet we're all equals,no matter gender, race, location or if you're posting from an expensive apple laptop or from an old pc that barely handles an internet connection. And I like that!.
Once i was a frequent contributor on 4chan, and there were LOTS of celebs around there. Maybe that was the time when I started to see everyone as an equal. That imageboard used to be great for things like that, the late night threads about "ask a [insert any job here] anything" were absolutely great, and it didn't matter if the OP was or not really who they said they were. We had fun anyway, so why care about?

The magic of the internet, if you ask me, is precisely that you can be whoever you want =)!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Yep, that's gotta be the worst thing about it, having something fascinating to talk about but then people are all "holy crap, you're Brad Pitt!" or something ridiculous.

If there are any people still here and even browsing this thread that have a somewhat high profile in the community then hey, how ya doin', continue your kickassery as you were my dudes and dudettes. We're all here to expand our minds so lets forget about fame and celebrity and just have brain sex until we ejaculate knowledge.

That is all.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by curious7

I am Brad Pitt.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Nosred

Hey Brad, your new avatar is a mind F***!
For real.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by jaymp

Thumbs up on your "Breaking Bad" profile pic. I like.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join