It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Famous people you imagine are on ATS

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
There are a large number of well known people who come here to read what is being talked about.

They may not be members but they do come here and read what is being talked about.

This includes MSM reporters and even government types.

Most of them actually have minions that find interesting topics/threads and then send them the links by e-mail.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
i could imagine vince vaughn or will ferrel.....they just seem intelectual despite how they come across

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by hillbilly4rent

Me too..
Glad that he's a member.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedoubt

I for got I even post on this thread

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
Me too..
Glad that he's a member.

Well for heavens sake please don't leave us ordinary mortals out of the loop!

Of whom do you refer to? Or is the answer likely to be an anticlimax?

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Star

Originally posted by spacedoubt
Me too..
Glad that he's a member.

Well for heavens sake please don't leave us ordinary mortals out of the loop!

Of whom do you refer to? Or is the answer likely to be an anticlimax?

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by hillbilly4rent

Well here's a turn up for the books - a genuine famous person on ATS!

Do you like UFO's and stuff?

Excellent video by the way (although the hat looks just like the teapot cosy my sister knitted me for a Christmas present).

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Silver Star

Easy on the hat it was a gift

Acutely I do find UFOs interesting all though some claims are far fetched but hey who am I to say what is and what aint.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I reckon Larry Silverstein and Dick Cheney are regulars in the 9-11 forum...

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Now that you bring it up........

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

That would actually be awesome because I have done some very creative and persistent Cheney bashing on ATS! I'd love to get a u2u from him about it.

~Heff

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Dan Rather, Anderson Cooper, and Diane Sawyer.

Jesse Ventura and Josh Gates are probably lurkers.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
LOL I think it's Dick that's always going on about those damned fool conspiracy websites.

Sorry Dave, just kiddin'...

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
I don't know, the guy has said many things that hints he is a member of at the very least maybe the Icke forums.
I'm in two minds, they had a pretty intense build up to The Resistance and then as you mentioned songs like Uprising which would suggest for people to wake up and resist TPTB and then they go and completely embrace the very system they are seemingly against at the expense of their fans. They are sending out too many mixed messages. The sooner they get released from Warner the better IMO and take back a bit of control for themselves.
And what makes it even worse is the large majority of their fans when Matt makes a comment for example about how oil may run out soon in Europe just see him as 'good ol' crazy Matt' or they believe he is just joking around.

I have wondered many-a-time if Matt, Dom and/or Chris are fully fledged members here. It seems unlikely to me that they would never have had even a passing look.. From the offset, Muse appear to be quite the conspiracists, although the band purports in various interviews that just because one writes and sings about such things doesn't necessarily mean that they "believe" in them. To be fair, I don't think that I have read or listened to an interview in which Matt makes clear that he actually entirely believes in any of this. He's just interested. Although, heavily interested apparently, judging by his 'name-dropping' of Terrorstorm, his views on HAARP, ET lineage, reptilians et al., his song lyrics, and his original views on 9/11, among other things..
It's confusing. I think that Muse joke around a lot as a band, and yet Matt writes about what he does in such a seemingly serious tone. Maybe it's deliberately confusing, who knows.

I remember that he candidly offered his opinion that 9/11, saying that is was "clearly an inside job" and that there is "massive evidence that suggests that it was either allowed to happen or even worse, deliberately made to happen". Then he turns around and says, "There is loads of stuff on the Internet suggesting 9/11 was an inside job. But that is not my belief.”
Go figure, I guess. I suppose there's no harm in changing your mind, though. I do it all the time.

Matt Bellamy Rolling Stone Interview - 2009

Originally posted by AshleyD
Parker and Stone from South Park. As someone just said in another thread, although the show often has toilet humor and silliness, if you really pay attention, they're very much on the ball in terms of current events, political issues, and even conspiracies.

They use the silliness of the four children especially and their characters to hit home very poignant perspectives on what is going on in our world.

I have noticed this. Even if they and others don't admit it, they are very clever.. and hilarious, which goes without saying. And what is the deal with hiding aliens in every show??

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1415fb9a769f.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c1bb54ac5525.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d3c952bd2dd5.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/38ecec0fda7c.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 27/12/10 by pretty_vacant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
John Pilger.

Well....the decent threads at least.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oneolddude

Most of them actually have minions that find interesting topics/threads and then send them the links by e-mail.

Very astute...

I'm a minion with a "nondisclosure clause" as long as your arm.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I reckon the mighty Dave Mustaine might be on here now and then. Not in the Alien & UFO section since he stated before he doesn't believe in that stuff but definitely some other areas since he got cosy with Alex Jones.

You know, if he knew about the political sections and the philosophy etc too then I can imagine WWE wrestler Kane browsing now and then. That man is one of the most intelligent people I've ever heard about. I saw a blog he wrote a few years back about the political landscape in the US and his thoughts on the education system and he throws out so many philosophical figures and heroes as well as his own take on it all......it'd seriously make me question why he doesn't go that route once he retires from the wrestling business.

Oliver Stone too maybe?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I was Miss Teen Ohio in the 80's. I cant say what year then you would know who I am that narrows it down to 10 possibilities. LOL. Oh and I modeled for catalogs and print ads in the late 1980's and early 90's. I am not famous by no stretch of the imagination but my hometown still has a sign going in and out of town that says "Home of MIss Teen OHio 198*...then my name". Yup a teenage beauty queen that ended up working in insurance- before you make fun of me I did it for the scholarship so I could go to college. So since Im not famous I will tell you who I think is here..

Matt Damon for sure...think about the movie rolls he plays and he is a talented writer as well.
Toby Keith- very political and patriotic (not to mention HOT )

I would love to chat with either or both of them.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Robbie Williams woz ere?

Small world innit?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Jack black was here.
2nd

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join