It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Famous people you imagine are on ATS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Ex Governor Jesse Ventura or at least his associates visit this site... I saw while they were doing the Denver International Airport Episode one of his team members looking through ATS for information...

No BS.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I havent read through all replies yet...
So not sure if he's mentioned..
but im pretty sure Seth MacFarlane (family guy creator) is (or used to be) a member here. lol
[really].

I also bet a lot of famous musicians surf this site.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I can't believe no one mentioned Chris Carter ("X-Files").I'd be VERY shocked if he wasn't on here.
Already mentioned but I was going to say Spielberg as well as Stephen King.
Also would not be surprised if some comic-book writers didn't peruse the forums for some ideas from time to time.......

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Haha! I've always thought this was a fun thread and after some amateur sleuthing worthy of Miss Marple, I think I've sussed out two (or maybe three) 'famous' members!

I will not divulge my suspicions as to their identities, but I will say that in one instance I was REALLY surprised!

Good on 'em. And I hope that they keep up the good work posting on ATS.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Actually I know one semi famous person on here

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Me, of course. I'm pretty famous on my country, I swear it.

The first name that came to my mind was Petrucci. John Friggin' Petrucci. Don't ask me why, but my heart tells me he's here. Also the lead singer of Muse, along with the writters (or scripters? my english neurone is failing me) of Fringe and Supernatural. Oh and the guys who are making the new Green Lantern and Zatanna series.

And,,, I miss Robbie wandering around... hey, I registered here because I read the url on his forum one night!, this is unfair! Come back Rob, we miss you!
edit on 14-11-2010 by Caggy because: Too much smilies

edit on 14-11-2010 by Caggy because: adding more suspicions

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Caggy

Rob is still here
I saw him a few days ago.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

hopefully I have the fangirl inside me tied on a post since long time ago! She's waiting till I get the money to go next year to a certain tour in a certain foreign country where she certainly will have enough space to scream like a teenager together with thousands of fans of a certain band that.... nevermind. *runs and hides*

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Silver Star

Come on, don't leave us in suspense!

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

If you're partial to a good old fashioned treasure hunt, then here's a hint to get you started.

Somewhere on this thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

...all is revealed (although somewhat cryptically). There are a lot of pages to trawl through but it is ultimately where my little investigation ended up.

Another clue. The famous people who I think are on here have not so far been mentioned in this thread. I'm only speculating for the fun of it and I'm probably wrong but I've had a laugh living out my Hercule Poirot fantasies.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Forget that, there are 317 pages!

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09

Forget that, there are 317 pages!

Haha! Yes perhaps a bit daunting. I could be more specific and give you the page numbers but perhaps I'd do well by being discreet and not blowing anyone's cover!

www.takethat.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Well if you're implying it's Robbie Williams, that ones been known for a while.

Unless you're saying another member of Take That is a member on this site?

My money's on Mark Owen. Don't know why....just because.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
i am famous but only in my country and NOT in politics.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

Well, as i've read in the papers (not that i've listened to it already), the second song of the new album is SO ATS and it's singed by mr Owen along with Robbie.
So............... if he's around.... oh wait a minute, the fangirl is trying to cut the ropes!!!, brb, tieing her again!

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ewokdisco
i am famous but only in my country and NOT in politics.

OMG ...... is that you Weng Weng ???

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
ha no, im NOT 'weng weng'..

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I believe anyone, skeptic or CTist, should come here at least to experience the other side of the human condition.

The site has grown a lot more "dubious" to me after I had seen it last (a pleasant and lower-key, cleaner CT website with a lot of discussion) to a much more corporate, media- and ad-heavy playground, but after formally joining and looking around and posting, it's not so bad (though I am still very weary of the meta-ATS and its purpose) and the community is vibrant and interactive.

I had always worried it was one of those places that advocates for free speech and sharing of ideas, but if you said anything that was perfectly legal but that the owners or someone didn't like, they'd ban you or delete your posts. But it doesn't seem like that thankfully unlike another CT website I know.

But who knows, I am not so naive as to think there are no conspiracy theories behind the conspiracy website.

We shall see though how deep the rabbit hole goes...

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Given how many threads talk about being the Messiah and or Anti-Christ. I think it is statistically probable that both of them are on here. Failing that... Vin Diesel.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

I would be keen to find out if Matt Bellamy was on this site, I'm not sure he is though, I did read once what his favourite site was but I can't for the life of me remember what it was, something with butterflies in the title maybe?
Don't know, I visited it once and it was a bit more centred than ATS.
He certainly has a penchant for Alex Jones though, linking infowars and prisonplanet on their official website.
As much as it pains me to show this here is Matt being Interviewed by Jones.

I don't know, the guy has said many things that hints he is a member of at the very least maybe the Icke forums.
I'm in two minds, they had a pretty intense build up to The Resistance and then as you mentioned songs like Uprising which would suggest for people to wake up and resist TPTB and then they go and completely embrace the very system they are seemingly against at the expense of their fans. They are sending out too many mixed messages. The sooner they get released from Warner the better IMO and take back a bit of control for themselves.
And what makes it even worse is the large majority of their fans when Matt makes a comment for example about how oil may run out soon in Europe just see him as 'good ol' crazy Matt' or they believe he is just joking around.

I think ATS would be a good platform for someone like Matt to express his beliefs and concerns, certainly better than the AJ show, and I think he should make it exactly clear on where he stands on certain issues so nobody thinks he is just kidding around. Unless of course he is then just disregard this.

But maybe he already is here.

I'd love to have him around and pick his brains for a weekend.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join