It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Famous people you imagine are on ATS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I've been on national television...but it was on a one-shot appearance on a reality show...and on the TLC network, so I don't count...hehe...

Robbie Williams is one celebrity who came out to the membership some time ago, but if he's still around, isn't the same username. (and again, we wouldn't know, or divulge, if we did know).

Stanton Friedman, George Knapp have been on ATS with their real names before, so no divulging there. Of course John Lear for a time. Celebrities at least in UFO circles.

It's fun to imagine who is lurking around though...you never know.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Hahaha. I was on a reality show too. Maybe a little longer lived. Oh, I also had an interesting conversation over the phone with iron mike a couple days ago. I don't think that he visits this site though, he's a religious nut not a conspiracy nut.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I've been in the entertainment industry here in Tamalewood for 4yrs now and I know a lot of LA types and some directors and screenwriters blatantly ripoff ideas, plots, scenarios etc. from ATS, GLP among others, sites. A lot of famous people, writers especially, read the threads here.

In fact I'm working on a paranormal TV pilot as we speak, that I'm fairly certain the treatment came from the web and more than likely ATS.

Lately my name has shown up on the big screen and TV, but I'm far from being famous. In fact the credits are rolling so fast that my name is just a blur. I'm surprised that they even list standins and PAs.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by whaaa]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
This has already been said, but I'd be willing to bet money on Dan Akroyd.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
How about Sean Penn?

In case he is reading this- "Hi Sean!...I've got a huge crush on you since ever-"

hehe

I think the most advisable thing for "famous people" is to remain uknown here. So they can post-share ideas like ordinary members and not being either loved or hate for who they are.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I think Stephen King and Noam Chomsky.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
What a splendid thread!

I have always had suspicions that film director Cameron Crowe is a member.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Im betting Keanu Reeves uses the site.

Judging by the movies he has starred in.

I also suspect that there are a few politicians that frequent the site as well.

edit on 30-9-2010 by XXXN3O because:

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Judging from a lot of the music that they do, I think members of Megadeth might be members. Dave Mustaine, in particular. Here's one that really makes me think so.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I just thought of another one. Shooter Jennings. He's Waylon Jennings's son. He did an album with Stephen King not too long ago called Black Ribbons. Here's one of his songs. The voice at the beginning is Stephen King.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I think Aaron McGruder is lurking around here somewhere.

-TheAssoc.

edit on 1-10-2010 by TheAssociate because: Because.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
famous people on ATS?

hmm let me think...? ME

yes ME I am famous lol

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
It makes me warm and fuzzy to think that I could be talking to this guy in chat...

What??? He is like a walking, talking case for disclosure!

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Skid Mark

Actually in heavy metal most of the bands use themes from fantasy,science fiction,paranormal,aliens etc.I dont't know if they follow ATS but here are a few names i could think of:
Hypocrisy
Gamma Ray
Iron Savior
Jon Schaffer from Iced Earth

If you are members here guys....HI!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Dan Akyroyd. Charlie Sheen. Rosie O'Donnell.

I'd like to meet Dan Akyroyd. Not because I'm star struck or anything. I'd like to chat with him about spooks and ghost hunting (I hate that term - 'hunting' ghosts) ... Researching is better. He's into it and has been for a long time. I'd like to talk shop with him about it.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
... Oh .. and I forgot to mention ... Dan Akyroyd had a 'men in black' encounter. He was filming and gathering info to expose a UFO coverup and he actually saw the men in black who arm twisted the studio to drop his story. I'd like to hear the full story from him on that as well.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

Is that you again Scott Baio !!!

How many times do they have to ban you !!

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Yes, I know of a few celebs that at least lurk on ATS occasionally.

If you know who Titanium Red is then I know you. I'm Red's husband.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
If any famous people are frequenting ATS often, I'm looking for a good job. I am a good worker - I am detail oriented, I learn quickly, and I have a family to support.

I'm also a very good actor if anyone is looking for new talent.

Money won't make me happy, but it'll get us out of debt and help to provide for my family.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TarzanBeta

I'm also a very good actor if anyone is looking for new talent.

They are always looking for new talent. Are you SAG, do you have a reel, headshot and resume, agent.

Contact your state film commission and sign up. Also check craigslist morning and nite for auditions.
That's what I did 3 years ago and have had a few small parts and lots of extra/standin/driving work.
Not near enough to make a living but what the hell; I'm in the movies, hoping to get Taft-Hartlied and make some real money. Good Luck!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join