It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Famous people you imagine are on ATS

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I'm going to echo yeahright's guesses...

Dan Aykroyd, Jesse Ventura, Charlie Sheen, etc. I imagine there could be many, but they'd keep their real identities private, for obvious reasons.

Even in the rare event they do come out to staff (which is rare in the extreme), we of course wouldn't divulge the info, just as we wouldn't do so for ANY other member...and respect their privacy.

We have had some celebrity guest speaker events, etc., so they may or may not have created other accounts to stay on, who knows? To be honest, we wouldn't know unless they told us.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I'm going to echo yeahright's guesses...

Dan Aykroyd..

Yes, I suspect Dan Akroyd's definitely up there as a potential ATS member.

Google Video Link

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
It would be great to know if Dan Akroyd was a member.
I'd like a one-on-one chat with him.
I think he is rather intelligent and I love Ghostbusters to this day.

Heck, any famous people for that matter.

Personally, I think it would be rather down to Earth to talk to famous folks here.
It would make them seem more normal and less, "Made for TV."

Of course, for all you ATS'ers know, I could be famous too.

Just hiding behind a fake persona.

Ahhh...the anonymity of Internet forums. Refreshing, ain't it?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I'm sure there are more, but here are some famous people I for some reason imagine are at least reading ats (and maybe also posting anonymously): Quentin Tarantino, Laurie Anderson, John Cleese, Lou Reed, Bjørn Müller (from Backstreet Girls), Roger Waters, Tom Waits, Haakon Magnus (Crown Prince of Norway), Dmitry Medvedev, Jan Guillou, Dmitriy Soin, Richard Chichakli, Jimmy Carter, and Osama Bin Laden.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
I'm sure there are more, but here are some famous people I for some reason imagine are at least reading ats (and maybe also posting anonymously): Quentin Tarantino, Laurie Anderson, John Cleese, Lou Reed, Bjørn Müller (from Backstreet Girls), Roger Waters, Tom Waits, Haakon Magnus (Crown Prince of Norway), Dmitry Medvedev, Jan Guillou, Dmitriy Soin, Richard Chichakli, Jimmy Carter, and Osama Bin Laden.

:gomod s:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Deadeye Dick and GWB play tag team as debunkers on the 911 forum.

They can see when truthers get close to the scoop, and then they swoop!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

A rather curious list.....

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

Reveal yourself!

Orrrr maybe you're just joking.....maybe.... *stares suspiciously at the screen*

I know! Let's all flood havok with u2us demanding he reveal who he really is, until he breaks down and gives in. Hehee only kidding.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I actually suspected one memeber (I can't remember who), on the most flimsiest pretext of being Chad Kroeger from Nickelback.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
I actually suspected one memeber (I can't remember who), on the most flimsiest pretext of being Chad Kroeger from Nickelback.

One could always start the "Here's Why Nickleback sucks so very, very hard" thread in the music forum and wait to see if anyone shows up to refute the subject.

TheAssoc.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAssociate

One could always start the "Here's Why Nickleback sucks so very, very hard" thread in the music forum and wait to see if anyone shows up to refute the subject.

TheAssoc.

Like that would happen

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Only one way to find out..........

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

Yes I remember that,it was from this thread here www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry guys but my name isn't Chad and I am not famous.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I'm semi-famous.

Though my identity will never be revealed, dont ask.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
My sources say GW Bush frequents the 2012 forums..

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I have reason to believe that Fred Durst lurks and maybe posts on here from time to time.

There is also a good chance that Daniel Day Lewis frequents the site

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Hi OP,

Reading your title made me first think "I wonder if Thom Yorke is in here". Then you mention Muse in the post. Love 'em both! They could possibly be posting here!

I'd say several famed ones ARE in here looking for answers- just like us.
Famous people are CURIOUS people too. :-)

Hey Thom...Yorke..... Would lOVE to chat with YOU a while: Please
U2U me. lol... I'll ask for singing proof or something, to know it's you though..lol ...
Now that would be wild if he really did.... Dang getting anxious now LOL..

S&F Made me smile at the thought!

[edit on 11-7-2010 by SeekerLou]

[edit on 11-7-2010 by SeekerLou]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Extrapolating from the fact that his UFO forum never made it to the interwebz, I would suspect strongly that Spielberg may have heard of us...

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

It would be fun if a famous ATS member did reveal themselves, but no doubt they'd be flooded with u2us and bombarded with comments.

But if there is a famous member who reads this thread.....can't you at least give us a hint?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

reply to post by SeekerLou

It would be fun if a famous ATS member did reveal themselves, but no doubt they'd be flooded with u2us and bombarded with comments.

But if there is a famous member who reads this thread.....can't you at least give us a hint?

Here, here.

Here, here.

Yes, they probably , most likely , would be bombarded, so much that they would probably not enjoy ATS anymore. Everyone values/loves *or should* , their privacy and quiet time in doing their soul searching, etc.

All I can say is I truly enjoy what's left of MY privacy. So these famous folk most likely would never reveal themselves , unless they trusted one enough to keep their mouth shut . Why risk your privacy?

But Thom , I promise I will NOT tell ... .. but could I at least please tell my family? :-)

Have a great day :-)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join