It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grand Unified Field Theory: Nassim Haramein

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Of course he was famous. Otherwise Jerry Bruckheimer wouldn't haven't known to use his theories in "De-ja Vu."

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Besides his precept that everything spins due to the time-space-torque model, I absolutely love that he's made sense of dimension.

It seems that he asserts there is no Zero (point), 1st (line), or 2nd (plane) dimension without the existence of a 3rd dimension, and his smallest possible point makes sense being a 4 sided pyramid. It simply makes natural structural sense, and his evidence is overwhelming by simply using your eyes and looking at stars (and there locations of turbulence), galaxies, and even the Earth's vortexes of anomalous activity.

If you really get into it, you'll start connecting the same dots he does, and wind up spending the whole day (or two) on his stuff without realizing it.

It seems a VERY fresh view on a very old and feeble explanation of what we've all been told. Pretty much makes sense of everything structural, IMHO.

If nothing else, he's quite entertaining...worth a look.

S&F

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Seriously though could someone post the finalized papers of his Unified Field theroy, if not then I do not believe anything spins!!! Not even ME!

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderinghows

Well if you want you can visit The Resonance Project foundation website. Its a non-profit who's sole purpose is to unify physics.

Might find some interesting stuff. I'm pretty sure quite a few of his publications and papers are linked there too!

The Resonance Project Foundation

Here is his paper on the Swartzchild proton that won him the best paper award at the University of Liège, Belgium during the 9th International Conference CASYS'09.

His Paper on the Swartzchild Proton

Ah Here it is! It's a good read.

Origin of Spin

[edit on 21-4-2010 by DaMod]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join