It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN main article is the big one around the corner?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
This only adding to my beleifs that the events of late be it earthquake or volcanoe are linked and are building in intensity .
the arguement of more media coverage is simply not the case.
and there have been a vast amount of large techtonic events over this new year.
if a major news orginazation is lending credence and the general population sees a similar trend i can only conclude this is a building situation

Be Well

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
i have no idea what you are talking about, try posting a link to what you mean. As of right now the main article is the owner of the colorado rockies was murdered and the other is don't text on a work phone.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by BeastMaster2012

ahh many sorrys it is in the side bar of that article when i read it

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
But there is no abnormal increase in tectonic activity. We aren't even at the halfway point of where we were last year across the whole scale.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I read it earlier and agree....maybe the msm is on to something

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by spewn

there is most certainly an increase and they are also popping up in unusual locations. i mean all of europe is under a cloud of ash this is a normal year it has practicaly stopped air travel for half the globe not a normal year in my book..

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
oh ok i finally see what you are talking about, it's a video. I didn't watch it because i am guessing they are just saying a big earth quake may come because of all the other ones.

But hasn't Cali been told this for a very very long time? I am young and live on the East coast so i don't know much about this subject

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by BeastMaster2012

hey i am on the east coast to and was very skeptical at first of the suggested increase but as of late this whole situation is becoming obvious the earth is brewing an internal storm and all the events seem to link together..

guess we wait to see the end result.

Be Well

from NYC shuttin the 9-11 truthers down i seen the whole thing .
it wasnt a holigram people the ground shook and there was no bomb !

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by triplescorpio

What in God's name are you talking about? I'm sorry, but you have not even said what you think 'the big one' is; and then, after talking about earthquakes and volcanoes, you babble on about 9/11? I don't see this thread lasting if you can't even decide what your own posts are about.

[edit on 20-4-2010 by ShadowArcher]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplescorpio

if a major news orginazation(sic) is lending credence and the general population sees a similar trend i can only conclude this is a building situation

Be Well

Come on!
CNN (Clintstone's New Network) a major news Organization?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowArcher

wow angry much ireland huh maybe your drunk??

babbling blah blah blah your quite the contributer welcome to the foe list buddy

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by triplescorpio

wow angry much ireland huh maybe your drunk??

Oh, oh, I get it! I'm Irish, so I must be drunk
Brilliant! I'm cracking up here
Shame I'm an adult; it's tempting to climb all the way down there to your level and return the oh-so-witty and clever racist remark. I might be more tempted if I actually was Irish

Also, I don't know what makes you think I'm angry (not that 'angry much' is in any way actual English) - I simply asked you to actually explain your own OP, and am wondering why, out of nowhere, you start spouting about 9/11 which, as far as I can tell, has absolutely nothing to do with anything mentioned here. So I'm sorry to break it to you, but no, the little man all the way over in New York did not make me angry with a couple of posts

babbling blah blah blah your quite the contributer welcome to the foe list buddy

Have you heard of irony? This 'sentence' is an example. You're the first to make me a foe - I'm flattered that I mean so much to you, thank you. I'm sure I'll have lots of company, if you add people for questioning you

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

im not racist i get drunk too
easy buddy you seem more angry then interested in convo that would be why i said that but you can have the high ground no matter to me i just dont understand why you even chose to participate there are plenty of threads that may interest u more so then mine have a good one i agree about the 9-11 comment was on the war path from a previous thread and lets face it many atsers are 9/11 freaks .bad on me
be good man im not looking for enemys here

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

i only have three foes or so and im not making you one ive re - thought my response

Be Well

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Again, not angry - it's cute that you think you could make me angry. And this thread would interest me, I think, if I knew what it was actually about. I know its earthquakes and volcanoes, but you still haven't explained 'the big one'. Big what? Earthquake? Volcanic eruption? Just some unknown big event?

I said the same thing in a thread a while ago, about these things becomming more intense, and I was told they were not. I don't know whether they are or not, but it certainly doesn't seem like a normal year.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

yep it doesnt seem as a normal year i am sorry we got off on the wrong foot .
to be honest when i say big one lol i said big one what i was implieing is that all these techtonic movements wether it be eartquake or volcanoe are actually leading to a apex unlike all the other relatively calm years when people were predicting california to fall into the sea.
i hope you stay well and have a guiness on me its one of my favorites.

Be Well

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

You know it would really clear up confusion and make this thread more of a discussion if you would POST A LINK. CNN home/front page changes constantly.

edit spelling

[edit on 21/4/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I'm shocked we haven't had any HAARP comments yet. Not that I'm stating an opinion either way on that. Haiti disappeared very rapidly from the tv, unless I'm just missing it. We just have to hope Yellowstone doesn't go up. Then we're all screwed.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
ahh yes the infamous haarp well i wrote a thread how its become the new wave scapegoat here at ats. it really is odd the amount of nonsense accociated with haarp however it does not sound like a good thing cooking the atmosphere for fun we never know when to stop us ignant humans lol

Be Well

new topics

top topics

join