It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Indigo, Crystal, Rainbow children blue/green eyed caucasian?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
as i was born in 1980 i am considered a indigo adult. im pretty damn good looking too.
oh snap.
oh, i can not stand republicans. i know, i know. this is no place for this.
just had to throw it out there. if you dont like it, just throw it right back.

i was raised in this manner.
i must paint, and paint i must.

winds of change baby.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
A world full of minorties creates to many fights and they have narrowed it down to these special children to be the blueprint of the future genetics of the planet?

Aside from the fact that I was under the impression that focusing merely on the superficial as a determining factor of superiority would be the antithesis of the concept of spiritual depth, I think you don't fully grasp what it is you are asking and are looking in the wrong direction for your answers.

First of all, "minority" isn't a race, dude.
It isn't some blanket term for all people of color worldwide.

Minority is a term used to define a smaller segment of a population of two or more groups that comprise a whole. This could be based on race, religion, or any other thing people look at as a form of separation.

Would you be surprised to know that in some places of the world people of color are the majority and the White people you describe would be considered the minority?

Depending on where you choose to live, you too could also be considered a minority!

No, I don't think aliens arbitrarily decided to eliminate all other races except White people with blue or green eyes, because having too many caused a lot of problems.

Listen to the people that posted how these physical forms are temporary and defining or elevating yourself based on them alone is an ego trap which will only serve to hold you back.

- Lee

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Sounds like a race of Germans to me....or Pleadians perhaps

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
i like how everyone who posts in these threads feels like its a good idea to tell us how smart they are, how the feel different from other people, and how they show all the signs of being an indiglo.
none of you are special in a good way.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
NO child is more than another. NO Human is better than another.

There are just varying degrees of intelligence and perception.

This is ALL indigo children are. Just smarter, more aware people. That's it.

No need to label them and dissect the issue, they are like you and me, with higher IQ's and better perception.

As stated in another thread, my 14 year old has an IQ of 150.

That's considered genius. He's just smarter than your average 9th grader. No need to give him a label and ostrasize him from society.

~Keeper

Dude, that's about the most intellectual thing I've heard on here. Maybe you got a little indigo in you =P

On a more serious note, I couldn't agree more. There is no need to give any of these people a label. Just because of an ability to percieve the world from a different perspective doesn't give you supernatural powers. It just means that they have one thing most of civilization has been propagandized to death of, that being common sense. I see it effect children more simply because they aren't burdened down with issues of the world, such as being a wage slave, or having to deal with the bigger and more hopeless seeming issues of the world.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Ong Bak

I think it's a great thing for people to feel unique and intellectual. It adds to the efforts, rather than everyone becoming just another troll on a forum. I believe a saying my grandfather often told me might apply to you here:

"If you don't have anything constructive to add to the conversation, then please refrain from your attitude and get me another beer"

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Xilvius

"On a more serious note, I couldn't agree more. There is no need to give any of these people a label. Just because of an ability to percieve the world from a different perspective doesn't give you supernatural powers."

I think they call them indigo children because of a supposed Indigo colored aura. The attributes associated with them are somewhat grandiose, but the label is associated only with the Aura. I suppose we could all label ourselves based on the color of our auras and give ourselves special powers based on the attributes associated with those auras. On an egotistical note, I wonder what color my aura is?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
The New Age movement has its roots in Theosophy.

Theosophy has tons of stuff about so called "Aryans" and connections with the Eugenics movement in the 19th century. It was fairly anti semitic as well. Some Theosophists at the time believed the master race would emerge through eugenics. Some even thought it would be in California.

The early 20th century movements that rose out of it lead to channeling movements and contactee cults that claimed to be in contact with blond headed blue eyed aliens or antedilluvians.

Alice Bailey, considered the mother of the New Age movement and highly influenced by Theosophy, continued the nonsense about Aryans and the emergence of a new master race from caucasians.

The Contactee Cults of the 50s and 60s also continued the nonsense. I highly advise people to read Dr. Jacque Vallee's book Messengers of Deception. He investigated some of these cults in the 1970s and not very much had changed in regards to master races and Aryan nonsense.

Some in the movement like to sugar coat the doctrines, but those at the top still follow the secret doctrines, including eugenics and anti-semitism, laid out by Blavatsky and Bailey.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by OTTOKARMA

Well, I have been around a lot longer than those two, I came to this planet in 1953, and I would tell you the story, but I won't, you wouldn't believe me anyway. I agree the Indigo label is quite new, but the real persons they describe are not new in any sense of the word.
The big question I think we all have, is why not listen to the children? Didn't Jesus insist on that very thing? He was most certainly an Indigo. Some of you people will do anything to maintain the status quo, of wars and killing, coupled with the bankers running your very lives. Are you truly happy with that? Doesn't a peaceful world appeal to you? I am speaking to all of you detractors.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Ah, I think what your seeing is that children are beautiful period. We're hard wired to find them cute so we don't abandon them. As far as indigo's being mostly Caucasian, I used to teach children ages 5-14 creative writing in a mixed minority neighborhood (Latino, Arab, African) and there were many indigo's in my years there. I don't think the aliens, if they're out there(or right here), would go about creating beings of light to incarnate through us. It seems the invasive species don't have our best interests at heart. I think the racial aspect of your statement has to do with the media's idea of beauty and intelligence being exclusively White traits. I'll leave it at that as I don't want to stir up the WASPs nest on here, I'm tired of having to knock down the ego's and skewed facts of every closet supremacist on here.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I came upon this site because I was surfing the internet trying to find an explanation for my child. You see, my husband and I are both dark haired, dark eyed, dark skinned. We are distant cousins (don't judge its our culture!) and everyone, and I mean everyone in our family looks alike. People even think that my husband and are are siblings (we are not). We are able to trace our roots back as far as 1890. The problem (gift) is that we had a child with blue eyes, light skin and light hair. We went back to our great-grandparents and everyone, and I mean everyone has brown hair brown eyes, and brown skin. Short of a DNA test I feel convinced in my heart that this kid is not mine. Crazy huh? She is 15 months old and she is different then other children to say the least. I know that every parent thinks their child is "special" but since she looks so different, a part of me has never been able to bond with her so I can look at her objectively. An old woman once joked that back in the olden days my husband would have killed me for bringing this child home (because she does not look like him).
Its not only the way she looks that is weird. She will walk up to strangers and touch them. When she does this she closes her eyes and breathes in deeply. Most of the time she will open her eyes and giggle and smile, but other times her bottom lip will quiver and she will burst into tears. Its like she is feeling something. She can also tell when an animal is near. Whenever she sees an animal she will say "hoo hoo" (sounds like a grunt). The other day she pointed to a house and said that and a few seconds later a dog came out with its owner. Sometimes she will be sitting on my lap and point at an empty spot at the wall and say "whos that" and slide off and run in that direction. Then when she gets there she will look around confused.
Everywhere I go people are just drawn to her. They say she is a special child and different and whatever. Maybe I'm crazy, but there is just something different about this kid. She really isn't like other children I've ever seen. Who knows maybe I am the crazy one.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: saramiller2016
I came upon this site because I was surfing the internet trying to find an explanation for my child....

Just cut down the quote of your post...as I'm not responding to anything in particular, but the post as a whole.
Thanks for sharing this with us...
Very intriguing.
I have very dark brown hair with deep blue eyes. Otherwise, I'm pretty ugly...so...anyway... (That was just an aside)
Well - have you read any of the unconfirmed-but-somewhat-convincing Books of Enoch or Book of Jasher...?
No chance a 'god' could have slipped into the bedroom one night and convinced you they were your spouse...?
Not really trying to be too funny, here...but...that is very similar to ancient tales (related to Ziusudra/Noah, etal).
I don't know - sounds like you have a special child. Take care of her -&- good luck. I'm sure others will chime in with more/better comments shortly.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Some in the movement like to sugar coat the doctrines, but those at the top still follow the secret doctrines, including eugenics and anti-semitism, laid out by Blavatsky and Bailey.

Bull

The Fuhrer was right all along about Social Darwinism and that path that Earth will take someday-If it is to survive that is.
Sooner or later due to war, famine or disease the population will be eradicated- all but the strongest of the races.

the master race would emerge through eugenics

Negative eugenics is not necessary as it will happen with out any input from humans whatsoever.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=8617853]Pocky[
Indigos are the warrior class. Warriors. 1st thing you should understand. They are super intelligent so that they divulge the bs quickly. All psychic kids aren't indigo and some white people are highly delusional. Like you seem to be. And caucasian race was not made the majority, naturally. Like I'm sure you've read the books about how they gained a so-called majority lead. And if white people were so perfect, indigo people would not be here. Because they already rule the world right? No warriors needed then, right? Most indigos will be the exact opposite of socially perfect. Why? Because they are warriors, here to reveal outdated systems and ideas. Like yours. But to explain this to someone who posts the answer to his question in his question explains the level of intelligence available.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: indigohazmat

Just because you were born in a certain year does not mean you are an indigo child/adult. You may be an indigo but year alone doesn't equal indigo. Race doesn't equal indigo, age, year, birthdate, hair color, eye color, etc. Indigos are given the race of those areas and people in which their assignment is attached to.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
"Indigo Child" AKA. Im a special snow flake with delusions of self importance & subscribe to new age hippie beliefs.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join