It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Indigo, Crystal, Rainbow children blue/green eyed caucasian?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I have noticed for some time now that most of the Indigo, crystal and rainbow children that have come out, are very pretty exquisite looking, but most remarkable is that I have rarely seen any brown eyed dark haired ones. They all seem to have caucasian genetics in them?

Could these children be a project of the Illuminati or Alien races? Are their happy and hopeful words for us, only implantations of their masters who tell them that the NEW WORLD will be a beautiful world for their beloved aryan progeny?

Check out the children that I have seen so far, the thing that is most remarkable is that they are pretty looking on the outside.

One of them says that when she was younger she would say the aliens were angels.

WELCOME THE MASTER RACE?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
OR maybe, they are just gifted children. There is always gifted children. The media just gave them a name. It does not mean they are a genetic alien crossbreed.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Obviously the girl in the second video from the top learned her interview skills from John Robert Powers acting school.

Sounded like an commercial for Scientology.

[edit on 20-4-2010 by groomlake9]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
I have noticed for some time now that most of the Indigo, crystal and rainbow children that have come out, are very pretty exquisite looking, but most remarkable is that I have rarely seen any brown eyed dark haired ones. They all seem to have caucasian genetics in them?

I haven't finished watching any of the videos yet (in fact I only watched the first 15 seconds of the first one) but the very first thing I noticed in the first video you linked was that 5 out of the 6 children shown in the first 15 seconds of the video were brown eyed, brown hair.

I'll be back after I watch them to make a better comment... it just struck me funny...

[edit on 20/4/2010 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Those introductory clips of brown eyed dark indigos are somewhat misleading to me, as I have yet to see any minority colored indigos?

Another theory I have is the human race is an evolution project and that Alien overseers pick and choose what vessels to be containers of the future generations.

2012 might be the next step in evolution and may have noticed that the caucasian race is the best vessel for the future progeny, as they fare the best in this world.

Could this be a good thing after all?

A world full of minorties creates to many fights and they have narrowed it down to these special children to be the blueprint of the future genetics of the planet?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I really feel sorry for these kids. It's absolutely clear that their parents have been pushing these beliefs onto them since infancy. When they finally mature and grow into the real world, and realize that they were essentially being psychologically manipulated to feel superior to their peers, they will have to spend years in therapy.

I understand that every parent wants to feel that their child is more special than other kids, but I think they should keep their delusions to themselves instead of messing with the innocence of kids.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

A world full of minorties creates to many fights and they have narrowed it down to these special children to be the blueprint of the future genetics of the planet?

That sounds erm.. Wrong dude. Reminds me of Hitler or some other ethnic cleanser. Not saying you are racist but that was certainly a questionable post.

Edit to add quote.

[edit on 20-4-2010 by Wide-Eyes]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
First i wanna say i´m one of them and sec i must admit that you´re on a dead end.
Maybe it seems for you that there are only this type of genetics, but i can asure you i´ve met even ...arabic and black indigos.

As i´m possible to see auras i know there are a lot of indigos outhere, dont even know they are! Also i see an increasing number of indigo coloured individuals than ten years ago.

In another thread i explained the whole. Fell free to do a search on my posts.

Could these children be a project of the Illuminati or Alien races? Are their happy and hopeful words for us, only implantations of their masters who tell them that the NEW WORLD will be a beautiful world for their beloved aryan progeny?

NO! Never could be, because (against whatever you heard about indigos, or else) we indigos are just more connected to the infinite ONE than others. We live a life of love, light and peace ´cause we KNOW this is the right way to do.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

What defines an 'Indigo'?

How does one know if they are?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

Yea, Jimmy, how can you tell if you are one of them?

Also, part of what makes me question the source of these children, is a an account of an abducted woman called Christa Tilton who has memories of being taken into the underground bases. There was a video re-enactment of her experiences on Youtube.

She was implanted with what she believes to be a hybrid alien.

She even went on a japanese or chinese show, I saw this on Youtube, and introduced her daughter, a blonde teenager.

And even the girl remembers being welcomed warmly to this military base by a beautiful woman.

If anything, it seems to me that the Illuminati may have a double project, where they are making their own indigo or hybrid children as well.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
NO child is more than another. NO Human is better than another.

There are just varying degrees of intelligence and perception.

This is ALL indigo children are. Just smarter, more aware people. That's it.

No need to label them and dissect the issue, they are like you and me, with higher IQ's and better perception.

As stated in another thread, my 14 year old has an IQ of 150.

That's considered genius. He's just smarter than your average 9th grader. No need to give him a label and ostrasize him from society.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Well, not all of them are blue/green eyed caucasian, so your theory kind of dies right there, does it not?

Also, 'pretty' is a matter of perspective. That said - those girls are absolutely stunning.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

You are aware of the fact "The caucasian race" is no different from any Black, red or yellow race ?

Or maybe that the characteristics that makes us "the caucasian race" are dying out. We are in fact already a minority.

I do think it's a nice thread and it brings up some questions.

I 100 % know these "gifts" are real and these children are to.
I know this from the legacy from my ancestors and with it the scene tat comes with it. ( Or gets killed by it. Something with an religious issue. )

And from personal experience. Surprisingly I'm caucasian but I now a few very black and red people who go way deep.
My background also tells me that the title now used for these children, like indigo, starchild and so on are just new names to old ways.
Don't forget ? For centuries there was one big control party which decided what people could, would, and were allowed to think and do.I guess The majority of talented people were silenced or burned at the stake.

Everybody can learn to be more sensative. Some are born that way.
The reason you only see blond , blue eyed children here is because we are just now rediscovering these ways after centuries suppressing them.

The other "races" (humans ! There is now such thing as different races amongst our humanities men and women.) Have never been separated and still practice these ways as they did the last 10.000 years.

[edit on 4/20/2010 by Sinter Klaas]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
If you are, you know!
Different to describe...
U wanna know something abut, to be a indigo?
Listen:
Since my childhood i had special mental skillz.
For example i am a VERYquicklearner.
I only have heard/seen something and i could do without repeating.
In schooltime i was classbest without doing anything for it.
Friends call me the walking lexicon, because of i know so much.
I speak german, english, spanish, russian, hebrew, old greek, latin and can understand french, italy, portugeeze, what means nearly all roman languages.
I am a musican. Since i am ten i am writing, komposing and performoing songs of all genres But i mostly like Hiphop and Reggae because of its resistance movement.
Writing shortstorys, poems, and books or painting is my favor, too.
Also i am really spiritual, but in another way.
Since i am eight i learned a lot of things out of every culture from this world.
Rituals, analogies, symbology, quaballah, runes, taro, wu wei, tai chi, nijitsu, i-ging, meditations, dreamcontrol, patanjali yoga, wudun, egypt and greek myths and gods, summonings, mantras, chakras, aura, energybody,
telepatic and -kinetic skillz, reiki, healings, ...and a lot more, i just now, not coming to my mind.
Since i can remember i had the feeling NOT to belong to my parents. They where like foreigners to me (no emotional relations).
And also i had the feelings i have forgotten something very important.
Now i know what.
With the years i got back everything from my past lifes and only want to say about it, it reaches back to nearly 12,000 B.C. ...

Want more?

Guess how old i am now...

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
And to add more wood to the fire:

Im also blondy, green eyed and have caucasian relations,BUT
THIS is just my temporary body and has nearly nothing to do with my spirit, soul or whatever you wanna call it...

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

I don't mean to be too rude or anything, but if you are that intelligent, why the god-awful spelling and grammer? I'm afraid even a 10 year old knows 'composing' is not spelled with a k. This seems more like someone who thinks they can make a post and seem like a 10 year old; though I have no idea why anyone would want to.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Thank you Tenth! I think your view is cutting to the heart of all of this -- all children are special, unique, have their own proclivities and skills -- just like their parents.

I would not choose to be an indigo, starchild, chrystal, because that would diffentiate me from my brothers and sisters. I believe we are all threads in the fabric of........ US! If the fabric is rent or torn, then we are diminished as a whole.

that doesn't mean that I don't believe in indigos........ I think it's quite possible, however when I read folks that profess their grande difference and seem so proud of that difference, I wonder why they aren't teaching the rest of us how to see beyond the pale. If I were an indigo, I think I would be a teacher, and I would take great pleasure in helping others to be more than they thought they were capable of. If I were an indigo, I would want to teach others -- those that were willing -- how to interact with others of their species without rancor and with gentle persuasion rather than the everpresence focus on physical strength and violence as a means to determine the victor.

There are no winners in war, only degrees of loosers. If I were a chrystal or starseed, I would want to teach others with plain and non-etherial language, the value of providing for ourselves, and sharing those proceeds (food) with others.

If I were an indigo, I would help everyone I could, especially those who stand alone because they have been taught they are of no worth.

I am not an indigo, but if I were..................

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

If you feel so strong about it. Go teach ! It's your call. Instinct. Follow it.

As deffense I'd like to say it is difficult to teach knowledge which you did not learn to someone that does not know. The ability to teach is also a talent.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

If you feel so strong about it. Go teach ! It's your call. Instinct. Follow it.

As deffense I'd like to say it is difficult to teach knowledge which you did not learn to someone that does not know. The ability to teach is also a talent.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

I DO teach. It's a daily thing, a lifelong ambition, and one I would guess that most of us do to one extent or another.

It feels to me as if I've offended you in some manner. It was not my intent to offend anyone.

I think that what might be important about indigo/chrystal/starseed is their ability to contribute/improve, and I place a lesser importance upon self-apotheosis.

Agree that teaching is a talent, but surely not one that cannot be acquired with experience. Most of us, I think, learn by teaching. AND....... I think teachers learn from their students. Teaching doesn't have to be a formal thing. I think of those that have mentored me, and many of them were far removed from the educational system. They were simple people, like you and I, who just had the drive to care about someone and to give them the gift of experience.

That's what I wish for the indigo population -- not to be prophets, but to be teachers, if only by demonstration.

Anyway, I think we're on a similar page. Perhaps I sometimes think and speak in a way that is a tad direct and visceral (not to mention vebose!) and for that I am continually apologetic.

All best Sinter Klaas

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join