It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What can we do about all this?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
WAKE up members of ATS.

Who do you think we are? We are not in our own special world.

We are the people that live, work and struggle within ourselves concerning our world problems.

We are all together...not some far off distant place talking about a complacent people. We are the people we discuss.

Understand this point: The revelation has begun. You can't stop it and you will find your place soon.

I mingle in many diverse circles of people. Their main subject of discussion is the terrible mess we have found ourselves in.

Rest assured that the cogs of revolution are turning, The cogs are exceedingly slow but are turning and making a difference.

We begin life coming from our mothers womb fighting with all our strength to once again feel safe and secure.

Most of us die with a whisper, all used up by life.

Am I afraid? You are damn right I'm afraid but I am a daughter of the American Revolution and I carry in me the brave genes from my ancestors and the willingness to not give up the good fight.

This time the revolutin is not only in our country but all countries.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by The Quiet Storm

There is nothing you can do apart from bide your time, live your life as if each day is your last and enjoy learning from the mistakes you make because that is the whole point.

There often comes a time in life when your boat comes in at least once, when you are in the right place, at the right time, with the right person standing right in front of you and then...

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I guess I just have a different attitude than a lot of ATS'ers. People constantly talk about the "mess we're in" but I just don't see it. Life is better in 2010 than it's been at any time in human history, and the great thing is my children will live better than me, their children will live better than them, and so on. I just don't see the nastiness, negativity, and such that the rest of you seem to notice on a daily basis. Am I oblivious to anything negative? Of course not, I'm not a fool, there are wars, and corruption, and all sorts of shenanigans...but I got a news flash, there were always those things and there will always be those things. They are in much less numbers today than they were 50-100-1000 years ago. I truly believe that...I just don't see a lot of things to despair about.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by VForVendetta

I want to answer your post but first I must tell you that I just joined ATS and now hae posting priviledges. I don't know how many answers that you have to this post. But here is one from me.
Hopelessness is not a end condition it is just a condition that is letting you know that you have to do something. You want to know how to have an effect on the world and the problems that are apparant to a very large number of people. There are answers to these questions but they will not be easy. If you are talking about the political problems that we now have. Well they are a result of an uninformed people. These citizens were not uninformed because they were not trying to educate themselves. They are uninformed because the information that was important to them was hidden from their view. They were also lied to by people and orgs that they did not think would lie to them.
How do you combat that in the future? We have to demand that the information is given to us. How do we do that? We have to get our elected representatives to answer to us. Not to a rep from a company or a faction that has unlimited resources. Say money here.
The one thing that you can do is join a movement that has the values that you hold and demand that your elected reps have the same values as you or do not vote for them. Join a 9-12 Group or a Tea Party orginization. You will be suprised at the amount of power that a group can have with elected people when they realize that you are serious in your desire to have them clean up your Capitol or Washington DC.
As far as the other issues that you speak about the Bilderberg,mk-ultra and the others. Well the information is out there for all to see. You cannot make people believe these things. The only thing that you can do is make sure that they have the information. Then they can decide for themselves if they want to believe it or not. Or if they think that they need to do something about it. It seems from your post that you have already done this so good for you.
Now don't feel hopeless get mad and do something about it.
What is that old saying: "Don't get mad get even". Well we need to start getting even with these politicians that have done this to us and we need to start this November.
Good luck to you

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Infiltrate the ranks of the elites by way of political means, learn what they know and plan, gain their trust, then turn it all against them. Thats really the only way to make America truly FREE.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join