It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the media condition the general public for what is coming in 2012?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Everyone talks and lists their data that convinces them that 2012 is a tumultious date in the human calendar.

Those that dont believe use common sense and research techniques to shoot down the believers.

My own take on it is this.......There is confirmed evidence that we live in a time where many new and "Novel" plans and ideas are being put in place. Again it is being done right in front of us. From the seed and book vaults, to the almost fanatical use of the LHC. from the many government excercises to the world wide vaccination attempt.

If you listed all the new, novel, outlandish, even weird incidents, government decisions and hidden agendas you have to at least be mildly curious about what is going on.

To get to my point, I dont think any of the above is important because deep down inside I just know we are in the middle of the biggest event in history for thousands of years.

Just stop and think about it for a second. It is there, in your stomach, a feeling that makes you say, " somethings not right" . Is the future being manipulated for someones end?, or has there been enough evidence left historically that is triggering our deep seated knowledge about what happens to us?

I think that those who feel as I do are awakening or have awakened to this earlier than some others. Out antenna are picking things up . We arnt gaining information or becoming better at researching the idea, we are remembering and feeling what this period in time has to bring.

We are alive in a time that very few have witnessed, with threats from so many diffirent aspects of the life and structure of this day. From war to disease to who knows what.

Just take a moment to feel it, its real, its meant, its maybe even our destiny.

Like the trailer before a movie states. These are my views and they dont represent anyone else, whether living or dead.

Respects to you all.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Does 'the media' you refer to even have many customers left?

Save the First News newspaper, FT, and possibly a few others, the vast majority are going bankrupt and they know it.

There's virtually nothing they can do about it, it's the current time - it's economic mini-boom for us guys and near certain bankruptcy for them. And the fact of the matter is they've got to report that.

If they want to print murder, it has to be "fake murder".

Verbatim.

If they continue to try to set murders up with "knives are out", then why don't we go and knife them instead? Oh, I'm sorry, I was only talking metaphorically.

You see that's a much better way of doing business - deciding what you want to do, without being told what to do.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

You are absolutely right.....it was a car commercial. I should have checked but didn't realise I was wrong. Doesn't make much difference.......for the subject....I guess.

<< 1   >>

join