It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010 Predictions From 2009 - Do they Measure up?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Ran across this video from Dec 2009 and thought it was pretty good. It made several predictions for 2010 and what would begin happening and we seem to be on track with what it said. A couple things have yet to manifest but it seems to be pretty accurate. Not earth shattering but very good.

What do yo think, is it pretty accurate so far?

I did do a search and did not find the video posted although it may have been but I still thought it interesting to see since so much stuff gets predicted that never happens, this was kind of refreshing.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I'll flag is because sometimes a good uplifting message of the future is nice to see.

Hopefully all that'll come to pass.

But ever the pessimist it WILL be a struggle.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
One star from me. Thanks for posting this video. 2010 is going to be one heck of a year if these predictions are accurate.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I personally believe we are all screwed. So it did very little for me. But on a positive note I really liked the music. I may just watch it again to hear that song some more.
S&F

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Actually, I was pretty amazed by these predictions which have already come true:

blogs.myspace.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Looks like some sort of missed my point. These were predicted in 2009, several of them have come true already.. . That is what I noticed about the video.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by goobgirl
reply to post by hawkiye

Actually, I was pretty amazed by these predictions which have already come true:

blogs.myspace.com...

actually that person did a pretty dang good job I would agree. Almost all have happened in 2010. It doesn't mean people couldn't have guessed these but thats pretty good.

blogs.myspace.com...

Getting what I would say is the polish plane crash and Iceland volcanoes caught my eye.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Ok...all i saw were very vague "predictions" that were already in motion in 2009...like people eating healthier foods.

I didn't see anything that is "coming true" in that video.

Would you care to put the specific "predictions" that you think have already come true?

new topics

top topics

join