It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survival scenario #blank

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Survival Scenario #1 : It is 12:30am you are a man and are alone in your bed, you live alone and you have a 9mil and a shotgun under the bed. Your bed has blue sheets and there is a window that leads to your neighbors house. Your neightbor owns a Green truck and in the morning he plays loud music before he goes to work. A strange noise wakes you up one night, you wake up to find yourself tied to your bed and there is a huge guy violating you, you struggle to get out but you are tied to tight. You notice in the darkness ther are 5 more guys and they are in a line. What do you do?

survival scenarion#2 : It is 3:12pm you are in line at the bank, it is 73 degrees you are wearing cut off jean shorts, an old eagles tshirt and a trucker hat. The bank is accross the street form the Mcdonnalds and there is a vons in the same parking lot. A large man in front of you is arguing with the teller, he is demanding money. You are armed with a 357 magnum revolver with a laser sight,scope, bayonet and tripod. what do you do?

Survival Scenario #3 : You are walking down the street and out of nowhere 20 men come running towards you 10 of them have machetes and the other 10 have grenade launchers mounted on baseball bats. You are 5 foot 2 and 100 lbs you have nothing on you except a laser pointer and a really sharp pencil what do you do.

I have been looking at the survival scenarios in the survival board and some of them just make me laugh at the situations people dream up.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I get my quantum rifle and set it on wide pffft.

or I release the Bengal Tiger
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0b6c39a5223c.gif[/atsimg]

Call in an air strike (er lost my wing man earlier and I have no instrumentation,but I didn't have to eject ....poor Goose~sobs~)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/23d9178c3580.jpg[/atsimg]
or...
I head for the "compound" shhhh...advanced technology (tee hee)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2918309f7a4a.jpg[/atsimg]
Can't tell you where it is of course

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cc39574cb7da.jpg[/atsimg]

Survival chicks ...got to love them....or they will eat you.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/889aad8135c5.jpg[/atsimg]

S&F zaig
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/021fea4e3e73.gif[/atsimg]

Well... I am your KING !!!!!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5bdd94418e63.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 20-4-2010 by The Utopian Penguin]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
nothing id pray for death.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Scenario #1- This one fulfills one of my darkest fantasies...

Scenario #2- Get out of line and go home and change clothes IMMEDIATELY! What the Hell?!?!?

Scenario #3- Tape the laser pointer to the pencil and join the group running down the street screaming "Down with the Man!"....

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Survival Scenario #1 : It is 12:30am you are a man and are alone in your bed, you live alone and you have a 9mil and a shotgun under the bed. Your bed has blue sheets and there is a window that leads to your neighbors house. Your neightbor owns a Green truck and in the morning he plays loud music before he goes to work. A strange noise wakes you up one night, you wake up to find yourself tied to your bed and there is a huge guy violating you, you struggle to get out but you are tied to tight. You notice in the darkness ther are 5 more guys and they are in a line. What do you do?

Scream for help...it's only 12:30 am, the neighbor's music isn't blaring yet... The guns don't factor into it yet, until I get untied... I also concentrate on each one of their faces (I'm an artist), and then I will hunt down each one of those bastards...

survival scenarion#2 : It is 3:12pm you are in line at the bank, it is 73 degrees you are wearing cut off jean shorts, an old eagles tshirt and a trucker hat. The bank is accross the street form the Mcdonnalds and there is a vons in the same parking lot. A large man in front of you is arguing with the teller, he is demanding money. You are armed with a 357 magnum revolver with a laser sight,scope, bayonet and tripod. what do you do?

I wouldn't be caught dead in cut off jean shorts, but ok... What the hell is a "vons"? The man is in front of me, I don't know the details of the argument. His back is to me. I quickly make my way to the restroom, and decide to sit there for a spell...

Survival Scenario #3 : You are walking down the street and out of nowhere 20 men come running towards you 10 of them have machetes and the other 10 have grenade launchers mounted on baseball bats. You are 5 foot 2 and 100 lbs you have nothing on you except a laser pointer and a really sharp pencil what do you do.

If I'm 5'2" and 100 pounds, then I am easily going to outrun and outmaneuver these guys. As they are coming towards me, there is still some distance, so I beat feet using as many obstructions as I can (for the grenades), and try and get away from these nut jobs...

RUN = SURVIVAL
FIGHT (especially when the odds are against you) = INJURY OR DEATH

[edit on 20-4-2010 by Gazrok]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
LOL...

That is so true and so funny... I loved the survival forums when i first joined but soon realised that the same themes keep popping up...

What’s you favourite weapon?

What do you do when *insert ridiculous scenario here* ?

What’s in your bugout bag?

I still go back there, every now and then, because you do get the odd gem... but on the whole its gotten a little repetitive!

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Muckster

What’s you favourite weapon?

The correct answer is alway board with nail in it.

What do you do when *insert ridiculous scenario here* ?

As rediculous as all the survival scenarios are the funniest part about all of it is how overly written they are. People do not want to start a thread

"What would you do if you were alone in the house and someone broke in."

So they change it into
""What would you do if you were alone in the house and someone broke in, it is a small house your door is 1/2 way open it is 2:12 and 38sec. Your bed is facing the east window there is an infomertial on the television.... on and on with the details that have nothing to do with the story.

And the rambo type of responses people come up with.

picture this, a tank is comming straight towards you, you have nothing but a pencil.
Well i would jump on top of it pull the hatch open and stab to death everyone inside the tank.

If people were actually able to think and do what these people think they can in a high pressure real situation nobody would have died in a war ever.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   

:bnghd::bash:

new topics

top topics

join