It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After years of studying end time predictions these are my results

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir

Originally posted by believer81
Russia? Are you kidding me? I fail to see how Russia could possibly take over ANYTHING! The same goes for China for that matter. I also fail to see how China would possibly want to enter into a war with it's largest trading partner.... You are forgetting how big a deal trade is these days. This isn't 1942.

If you understood economics you would know that if the the Middle East cut off oil I doubt Americans would be buying toys and electronics. China would have nothing to lose and everything to gain with a crippled American economy and overstretched military.

you obviously have no clue about America's own oil reserves... your whole story is based on America being crippled from an oil shortage... NEVER going to happen that way

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
what the # did canada do? and you are acting like you have all the answers, like you are SURE what is going to happen

unless you can see the future, i am skecptic on all the details (but i agree with some) just why canada? america i can see dying off but canada didnt do anything to anyone

btw 2012 is about "aliens" coming and helping humans out (if humans wish it)

it is the alpha and omega, the creator and destroyer, the begining and the end

fear not, life just begins at death

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by knowonder

I have never overestimated the Chinese as some on this thread have already done. Pretty simple if you ask me. It would be kind of like 10 Thousand Daisies (Chinese) against a John Deere tractor-mower (IF they landed on US soil, and/or on a foreign battlefield with the USA).

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by scrybe
We won't see a European country fall to an Arab army. What we'd see is an implosion of regional and then national economies due to hundreds of small, independent attacks on city centers. Should this occur, large corporations wouldn't be able to afford the insurance premiums and operating costs and would leave the region. This results in job loss and economic depression. People then become more dependent on their governments, giving them more power. The governments would then implement more draconian laws. Then the cycle repeats, region by region, country by country until governments collapse, and then we're back to feudalism.

That being said, if Israel's technological defenses fail, they are doomed. Their land mass is simply too small and they lack the manpower to fight off an invading army.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by scrybe]

I most definitely agree with you on the majority of what you stated above, other then the reference you made "If Israel's tech. defenses fail, they are doomed", and this whole Draconian Law system, that we would fall into, and the collapsing of Governments, based on "hundreds of small attacks on city centers". I have a hard time believing that this would happen, here, in the US. And if it did? Good God, help us all. Every Caucasian, African American, Hispanic, Asian, etc., would be pushing them out of the country, murdering them, judging them, burning down their places of worship.

Speaking only of the U.S and her Allies, I think we're a step ahead of the game. As we have been for quite some time.

As far as Israel buckling from an opposing army? They won't. Any opposing Army that went head to head with Israel would lose a horrific battle, and defeat.

www.globalfirepower.com...

Mind you, the fact, that if the U.S. were to get involved, even against - Pakistan, Syria, Iran, etc., it's a non-winning battle for the ME. And I'm sure you would agree that we are very aligned as of this time (based on demographics, and geographic locations), to cause a HUGE stir.

This whole thing, or if any preemptive strike takes place, will be solely due to the hearsay on Iran creating or wanting to create Nukes, which will spring Israel into action. Which even to this day, I cannot for the life of me come to terms with the fact that they are developing these plants to produce WOMD. Sure, we can quote certain things that the quack of Iran publicly demonstrates; that the U.S. are evil demons. But rest assured, the people of Iran do not want war. In a matter of fact, the people of Iran or quite fond of the West.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
It won't go down like that. But i can say it was a good read.

One thing to consider: The US has plenty of oil. I am sitting in the middle of field upon field of pumpjacks. Our local arena football team are the Roughnecks.

Allah gave us oil, too.

But it was a great read. Well thought out flow of events. Flag from me just for the 30 mins of entertainment while i read it.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by bigfatfurrytexan]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
whoaw. that is some seriously interesting stuff...

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
reply to post by Maddogkull

What do you think would happen to the USA if the Iranians cut off all Mid East oil supply to the west? We would have to look to alternatives, which would create a monopoly for Russia. We would have to buy their oil at whatever costs they want because we would be fighting a war. Add to that what sort of adverse effects that would have on our economy. Besides, I think we are past the stage of any type of US-Russia war.

Fine theory Misoir. I mostly agree that it's feasible but just wanted to point out that the largest untapped oil reserves in the WORLD appear to be right in the middle of the U.S. Here's a thread concerning it. Just food for thought:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I do not think the scenario is plausible.

First, Israel and with the US on the ground in the middle east, would contain and deter the military response of any collection of Arab states at any level of escalation they can muster.

Secondly the US can secure all the oil it needs from the Western (north and south) Hemisphere.

Third, neither China or Russia are governed by hot heads, and would not engage no matter what happens to the Arabs.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I found it a bit weird that the OP switches from future to past tense half way through.... are you channelling this stuff?

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT
I found it a bit weird that the OP switches from future to past tense half way through.... are you channelling this stuff?

I noticed that too. I wrote it at half of the story then took a break then wrote the second half.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Thanks for clarifying. As has been already posted, it was an enjoyable read, regardless of agreement or disagreement.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Problems.
1) If Iran were to do anything radical, either America would retaliate or the people of Iran, or both. Thus ending the start of the war.

2) If somehow the war were to come, china would side with America or have their national economy ruined. without a good national economy they couldn't so anything. So if china didn't side with America they would eventually collapse.

Two major flaws that contradict the whole thing.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Wars always usually start in the year of 5; the number 5 is a war number:

Operation New Dawn: 2003 (2+3=5)
10th March was pencilled in although it started on the 20th. 10th March is the most aggressive birthdate in astrology. Numerous famous/infamous leaders have this birth number include Lord Nelson, King George, Karl Marx and Adolf Hitler and are governed by Mercury.

War usually starts on a number 5 year or date.

1st WW: 1914 (1+9+1+4=15 3@5)

Year the USA entered WW2: 1941 (1+9+4+1=15 3@5)

Vietnam: 1955 (1+9+5+5=20 4@5)

For the next war to begin, there are variables to the number 5. If war started 25th of any month of 2010: 2+5+2+1+0=10 2@5 2@10=4@5
2012 (2+0+1+2=5)

Mercury is in retrograde Dec 10 2010 and does'nt turn until 30 Dec 2010. If war breaks out this year it could happen Dec 10 or Dec 25. If war breaks out in 2012 it could happen July 15 or Nov 5.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by leschwartz

Leschwartz is correct and would also like to add that many of you forget Russia is already having to deal with Chechnen Muslim terrorists linked to Iran (and don't forget that Putin and Ariel Sharon were VERY close friends on both a political and personal level); China has a special relationship with Israel; China has not forgotten their war campaign against Islam centruries ago plus China, like Russia, is having to deal with their own Muslim population with countless run ins with them.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by 5seawarrior5

2) If somehow the war were to come, china would side with America or have their national economy ruined. without a good national economy they couldn't so anything. So if china didn't side with America they would eventually collapse.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by Gibbon]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Gibbon

Sorry about the above post...I biffed using the quote feature.

What I wanted to say though was that the only problem I have with this line of thought is that both China and Russia are communist entities that seem to have only recently come somewhat out of communism to position themselves in a US dominant global system. I think the old ideologies are still strong and wonder if they had the opportunity to revert back without the West's influence over their people they might do it. I sometimes wonder if they aren't working to that end now.
Do you think Putin has forgotten the US backed a##whooping the Afghans gave the USSR? I think we may naive to think so.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Very well written, OP. One of the best WW3 scenarios I have read.

I would like to know a bit more about Britain's role though.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by Sozen94]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
China does not now possess, nor will any time soon, the ability to transport the millions of troops across the Pacific necessary to invade the US.

Even if they could, the US populace is one of the most heavily armed nations in the world. The first Chinese soldier walking up on shore is not only going to meet the US military, but you can bet your ass there are going to be shotguns, pistols and rifles picking off chinese soldiers on every block, were it to happen.

So I would say that part of your story strains credulity..

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." ~ Albert Einstein
US (German-born) physicist (1879 - 1955)

"If we use nuclear WMD, there may be no WW IV." ~ OHD

[edit on 11-7-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Soooo...the bartender lives?

I mean...the bartender always lives!

I am sure I am several days late on this thread...but I don't think that China, and/or Russia want to take on the U.S.

I think it is plausible that our uppers will get involved in this whole Iran, Israel thing...when we rightly shouldn't, but I believe we will probably get a few people out of positions of power with the upcoming elections...hopefully.

Also, I think my redneck brethren will cause enough # down here that China paid Mexican cartels or not...the south will stay ours!

Peace and Chicken Grease, baby.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join