It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Alien Documentry 2009 HD all available online

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Hi All,

Just wanted to give a heads up that the History channel series is all available online already. It's on youtube HD all 9 parts of it.

It's the one that's airing now is a sequel to this one that aired late last year.

Here's the link for part 1 and all the following parts are next to the clip as per youtube.

www.youtube.com...

Enjoy all it's a great series, 5 stars!!! eric von daniken is in alot of it and many other of the ufo usuals. I thought it was the one that is airing tonight as the pictures on the history ch website are the same as in the youtube clips so im unsure. I have edited this post as i wouldnt want anyone to miss out on the show due to mistaken info.

[edit on 20-4-2010 by Havick007]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
thanks for the post i'll give it watch as i dont have the history channel.

TOP-B

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads up!!

Looking forward to watching it!!

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Irish Matador

No probs

I have been getting some mixed info though, some people are saying this one aired last year and the one 2nite is different but looking at the History website for the new series it all looks the same.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
yeah i have seen this before so it is not new, u can even find links for it in the documentaries thread, it is called either ancient aliens, or ancient astronaughts

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by biscuitface

It's confusing me because it looks the same as the history channel site for the new show. All the same images and people in this one.

On youtube there are some old documentries as well one that's ancient astronauts and another thats ancient aliens from 2007 but this is really new and high quality.

I must be wrong if it was youtube already that have no ratings tonight i guess.
The one on youtube is good though did you check the link?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

I just checked the documentaries thread and cannot find it, i must of seen it somewhere else, but i did see it a few months back and on the youtube link you provided i have flicked through a few of the parts am up to part 6 now, and it is all the same stuff i seen so far, i have not watched everybit just flicked through, so either the same as each other or could just be alot of the same material used, am guessin its the same though. ill check the history channel website for clips, i live in uk and we dont have that series starting so cant watch it

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
couldnt find no clips for the history channel series but 3 of the photographs i dont recognise from the ancient aliens i seen so hopefully the series will be something new

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
That video you linked to on youtube is from august 2009, so it's a bit old but great non the less. I have seen many versions of this, they are all good.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
These are off a while ago but are still very very interesting, ive seen them before but recomend anyone watcch them if they havent already. It all makes sense.
We, over the years have been kept from the truth, that is blatantly obvious.
Excellent thread, any chance of the new ones though?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Hello, this'll be my first post.

Last night i listened to coast to coast am and one of his two guests was Giorgio A. Tsoukalos who is the host of this ANCIENT ALIENS show, his site here www.legendarytimes.com... you can see in that link an episode is being released today. i saw the last one and liked it alot, but im posting to say that while listening to him on the radio he spoke of this showing tonight as the first in a new line of episodes covering new info, he says this is one of the first times he hasnt felt censored in any way, anywho all i wanted to say is that, it is true this is a new episode on tonight and more to come, and what will be on tonight is not what you linked to in youtube, that is old episodes. i do hope someone will post the new ones though, cause i dont have history channel, aint that a...

hey all right OP edited in response to what i said in an edit so now i'll edit my edit since it has earned a proper edit from OP. rest assured the point is clear only 2009 ancient aliens episodes are currently on youtube, and it seems confirmable through the link i provided what is to be aired tonight is 2010 new episodes, again if someone puts them on youtube also, i will be very greatfull
[edit on 20-4-2010 by pryingopen3rdeye]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
OP, there is a 5 part series starting tonight at 8:00pm eastern on History Channel. It appears to be different from what you posted, since it is a series and that is a one time special. I guess we will have to wait an hour to find out!

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Thanks for the links.

Food for thought.
S&F.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by BeastMaster2012

I didnt get to watch it
no history channel.

Was it the same or new?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 05:38 AM