It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'South Park' creators must 'fear for their lives'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

The more I think about it , the more right you are.

They have true to god (including god) made fun of everyone and everything.

And yet they have this one person who they can not touch.

That episode has just found new deeper meaning to me.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by areyosicker

I think that was Trey and Matt's intention.... It would have been much easier to just show him, they have before, they don't care.

But they were proving a point and showing the hypocrisy and I think that worked much better, It was cleverer and more of a dig.

[edit on 20/4/10 by blupblup]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

wow. That was deep man. cough, cough,

really deep.

seriously, I never thought about it like that.

Hardly boys.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Duplicate Thread

Please continue the conversation in the original thread located here:

Security Brief: Radical Islamic Web site takes on 'South Park'

Closing

Thank you

Semper

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
What a bunch of whiney babies. Why does it always seem like these ayatollahs and mullahs are always going through menopause? My goodness, go change your tampon or something instead of acting like a sandy vagina. Is this honestly what your god put you here on earth for? is this really a worthwhile expenditure of energy? And where ARE all the muslims standing up and saying these people are nuts? I`ve seen several movements queationing bush`s decision to fight a holy war in the middle east. The muslims on the other hand are staying pretty quiet. Like they are secretly overjoyed by the thought of complete muslim dominance and commiting horrible acts of violence in the name of allah. Oh man that bloodlust makes me sick to my stomach... to the point where I can feel my rational mind slipping away. It`s scary when right after 9/11 at least half of america was saying "lets nuke the whole f(iretr)uckin place." And when I hear this kind of stuff I can understand why. Part of me thinks that these ayatollahs and mullahs are just agents trying to cause problems and make people hate eachother even more. I doubt they even consider themselves muslims because their goal seems to be to do harm to the image of islam.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join