It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In The Eye of The Sun!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Salaam Aliekum All,

I just recently went to an Islamic Forum and found this disscussion going on, which might be of some interest to some of you.
Apperently Venus will Pass at the eye of the sun and on this particular date which is mentioned in the Forum you will be able to see a black dot infront of the Sun.

Here is the link:
forums.muslimvillage.net...

If you would just like to look at the Article:
www.smh.com.au...

Salaam's

Guerilla

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Isn't that on every mayor news site these days

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I dont know, do you have a link?

Salaam and thanks

Guerilla

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Some days or 2 weeks ago (I don't remember exactly) my brother had made a little film outside with his videocamera.
On that film you could see the sun and there was also a black dot in the centre of the sun...

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   
There are frequently sunspots on the sun and they all have potential to develop into various classes of solar flares. Scientists classify solar flares according to their x-ray brightness in the wavelength range 1 to 8 Angstroms. There are 3 categories: X-class flares are big; they are major events that can trigger planet-wide radio blackouts and long-lasting radiation storms. M-class flares are medium-sized; they generally cause brief radio blackouts that affect Earth's polar regions. Minor radiation storms sometimes follow an M-class flare. Compared to X- and M-class events, C-class flares are small with few noticeable consequences here on Earth.

The current sunspot 621 is fading. When Venus crosses the Sun on June 8th, it might be the only dark spot on the Sun.

About aweek ago there were numerous sunspots visible.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I too watch the sunspots for activity...odd that all that activity should die down and dwindle to almost nothing in the days before the transit. Make you kindof wonder...What the heck is going on. Also the GS-8 Summit is only like 50 miles or so from where I live YIKES!. I will also be watching venus make its transit of the sun... I hope thats all I will be watching lol!

[edit on 6-6-2004 by chickenchecker0945]

top topics

join