It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone heard of the B.P.A.D.O???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
So I had a court date today and you can hear someone loudly over a megaphone saying stuff and whatever and right in front of the court house in Tampa, Fl! As I approach the courthouse, a young black woman standing next to the black man with the mega phone hands me this little flyer for "The Black People's Advancement & Defense Organization", B.P.A.D.O, for short.

Here's what the pamphlet says And I quote
"Hillsborough County Commissioners starve us by intentionally denying us work & Not creating Jobs"

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, that seems to affect more than just the minorities here, for I haven't been able to find work either, anyway, moving on;

"Tampa's City Housing Authority & city council keeps us out of affordable housing & in foreclosure's death grip."

Again this affects all people I know, I certainly know enough white folks whom have been turned down by this commission for housing... anyway moving on;

"Crooked lawyers & Judges at Hillsborough County's courthouse unjustly punish poor people"

Again I know a lot of poor white folks.

Anyway since they named it the Black People's Advancement & Defense Orginization, then it's quite clear they think they're the only one's getting this treatment, IMO. What do you make of it ATS????

There were only apparently 2 members so far, but does this seem a little bit racial to you?

[edit on 20-4-2010 by ldyserenity]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I would think that these people, by labeling the other side as racist will get more attention that way.

If you just say the man is keeping me down, nobody listens.

If you say, the racist white man is keeping me down, everybody listens.

That's affirmative action for you.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
I would think that these people, by labeling the other side as racist will get more attention that way.

If you just say the man is keeping me down, nobody listens.

If you say, the racist white man is keeping me down, everybody listens.

That's affirmative action for you.

~Keeper

But this is just plain wrong, drawing more racial issues, it could be so much easier if they stood together say as "Joe the Plumber advancemant & defense org." the public will never be heard if even the regular joe can't let go of racial biases.

[edit on 20-4-2010 by ldyserenity]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Wait, Black/minority people & Harry Reid can not be racists, period. Only people who are racists are non-blacks and non-minority and people who don't like Obama.

[edit on 20-4-2010 by prionace glauca]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by prionace glauca
Wait, Black/minority people & Harry Reid can not be racists, period. Only people who are racists are non-blacks and non-minority and people who don't like Obama.

[edit on 20-4-2010 by prionace glauca]

I said racial, not racist.

Meaning trying to add another wedge between the citizen's of the USA.

Trying to classify racial barriers, etc... it's all BS it should just be WE THE PEOPLE... VS The elites/government!

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
thats true. however the government loves the old divide & conquer routine.

i wouldn't worry about it too much, seems just like people tying to start something up. making it about a certain race won't help their cause too much.

new topics

top topics

join