It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC is going to create another McVeigh

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Did any of you watch the Timothy McVeigh Show on MSNBC last night? I swear they are trying to create another domestic terrorist or a whole slew of them.

First off, let me say that I don't condone or support or like anything that Timothy McVeigh did. It was flat out wrong to kill a bunch of innocent children and adults to make a point.

Having said that, I really started to understand why he made the choices he did, given how he interpreted events like Waco and Ruby Ridge. I always just thought he was some lunatic who did it just to do it.

Having listened to the very methodical decription of why he did what he did made me realize he wasn't stupid or crazy. He was fighting a war and doing what he felt was morally right.

As far as Waco and Ruby Ridge went I have always felt they had it coming. I mean I watched Waco on TV and I kept thinking why wait for 51 days and spend all that money. They broke the law. Give them like 5 hours to get it out and if they dont go in and take them out.

I actually saw Waco in different light as McVeigh explained how he saw it. He saw it as a government at war with its people and the government making it fair game to kill women and children.

I can't say I have changed my mind on Waco. I mean they had to be brought to justice, but maybe using tanks against them was a bit much.

Anyway, I am stable and would never do what McVeigh did, but I can see how if a person wasn't stable they would start to see McVeigh as almost a hero from watching that documentary on MSNBC.

I really think they are on a slippery slope. They keep saying everyone who is conservative is a racist and a radical and then the create a Rock-u-mentary on McVeigh to push some lunatics over the edge.

What are they trying to do at MSNBC, start a war?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chicken_Bone

What are they trying to do at MSNBC, start a war?

MSNBC is trying to get viewers. That is its job. By making a show full of hatred and violence it ensures people will talk about it and watch it.

Your thread is proof of that concept.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by areyosicker

So you are saying I am playing into their bag of tricks?

You might be right.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Chicken_Bone

It is hard not too. Every day everyone you know is bombarded with thousands of messages a day. This is the one that stood out with you. So obviously MSNBC did something right.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I'd say Sarah Palin and Glenn Beck are going to make another Timothy McVeigh, if anything MSNBC will stop it.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by damwel

I dont think MSNBC will stop anything. They all live in fear of a bunch of soccer moms at the tea party rallies. At the first sign of threat, the staff at MSNBC will all be cowaring behind their desks. The only person who has a half a pair there is Rachel Maddow.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
They used a digitally animated Tim Mcveigh to show him doing dozens of things that he may or may not have done. It was a cartoon.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
They have a team of people in a back office working with lots of Plastocene and boxes of Lego.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Look up the Oklahoma City Bombing on ATS.

Years ago this has been discussed in great length, and there are a lot of factors that don't add up.

There is a cohesive connection between this and other NWO-related information. Just type it up in the search and enjoy.

Timothy McVeigh probably did not even do it. He is probably just a patsy.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by dashen

Great point. Most of it was fake footage. I just thought his actual words were so powerful. I think he made a great case for why he did what he did. Even though I don't agree with it, I came away respecting his intelligence and his ability to present the logic behind why he chose to do it.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Chicken_Bone

Someone has been listening to too much of the ole' Rush Limbaugh.

Former president Bill Clinton has already broached this exact topic, and good ole' Rush the "ditto-head-who-hasn't-a-clue" glommed on, and spun it back around in his own way, as only HE (in his warped World-View) can...

Truly sad, and coming from such a vile individual as Limbaugh, hardly surprising...

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I personally don't listen to Limbaugh. He is just a little too wound up for my tastes. I actully heard, but havent confirmed, that Limbaugh supports the idea that David Koresh should be considered a hero or something. I couldn't disagree more.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
so, we should not try to understand the makings of a Mcveigh...instead we should destroy all evidence of their existence and forget all about them?

I'm sure there are many evil figures in history who would LOVE for that one to happen.

[edit on 20-4-2010 by Snarf]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
No, I disagree MSNBC has a good chance of stopping a new McVeigh by showing him for what he really is, a traitor to the USA and a terrorist. It's the painting of him as a patriot and a freedom lover that emboldens these wackos and gives courage to America's enemies. It's not ok to plot the overthrow of the US government because you don't agree with something.

I mention again that the founding fathers of the USA did not create this country because they loved England so much (that would be a patriot). They did it because they wanted a country where they decided rule of law. Revolutionaries are traitors to their current country not heroes.

Rachel Maddow does have balls but no less than Keith Ohlberman or Ed Schultz imo. Heck Mika Brzezinski has a pretty good set considering she has to sit there with Scarborough and Willie Geist and Pat Buchannan every morning.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarf

I see your point, and I don't think we should censor everything McVeigh. I just felt as though they acted as though they were presenting it to show the dangers of McVeigh, but actually did it in a way to make him look better. Its almost as if they wanted to create another one.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
My advice is do not do anything if your reading this. they will use electronic mind control on people they view as suspected people.

Remember people do not do anything, just tell people what is going on, no need to do anything violent. Just tell the truth about what they are doing and the people you know, see if they see it too.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Sorry but MSNBC is not going to make another Mcveigh anymore than Beck or Palin. All the talk is simply to besmirch the tea party.

Janet "save the children" Reno created Mcveigh along with the scumbag ATF, who are nothing more than IRS agents with guns.

The local sheriff told the ATF that if they wanted Koresh he'd just go get him, but the ATF wanted a production. They lied about automatic weapons as I have never seen any automatic weapons paraded from the rubble. Steel isn't goin to melt in a wood fire.

Janet Reno who's only claim to fame was prosecuting owners of child care centers in Dade county by having psyhcologists brainwash 4 year olds into swearing thay were molested, I think all of theses convictions have been overturned. She took the fall for ordering the murder of the children because they were beibg abused. I'm amazed she didn't have Elian Gonzales murdered to protect him.

The fact that the Oklahoma City Bombing occurred on the same date as Waco seems to be a minor point by the MSM versus some creep journalist with an agenda.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
It is my firm belief that this administration wants something in the order of the OK city bombing to happen. This will be their new crisis. With crisis comes potential. With potential there is energy to do work.

I wouldn't be so surprised it they'd give step by step instructions on how to pull it off.

If there is no national crisis then one will be manufactured. Ever wonder why everything gets labeled as a crisis these days? Either no problem exists or if it does it is a crisis. There is no in between.

[edit on 20-4-2010 by Thirty_Foot_Smurf]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by billyjack
Sorry but MSNBC is not going to make another Mcveigh anymore than Beck or Palin. All the talk is simply to besmirch the tea party.

I think your wrong and i think the tv has a massive effect on alot of people, it can sway alot of votes, so why can it not make people angry.

Like clinton said himself, do not feed the unhinged, but your whole society is doing this at mo.

I do not think anyone will do anything, but if your out there and reading this and considering it, do not do anything. Just get your frustration out by talking about what governments do and how they wreck lifes, but do not do anything, and do not listen to alex jonesy.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
I'd say Sarah Palin and Glenn Beck are going to make another Timothy McVeigh, if anything MSNBC will stop it.

I think you damwel better stop drinking the koolaid.
The way people keep pointing fingers at Palin and Beck, you would think something would have happened by now.
In fact, all the shootings thus far have been caused by Obama supporters.
If it happens tomorrow, it will be caused by an MSNBC plant.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join