It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tea Party Crasher Placed On Leave During Ethics Probe

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

Adding the screenshots
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7ed0fa185d64.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/67b4c7439777.jpg[/atsimg]

There is a good complete screenshot here;
ironicsurrealism.blogivists.com...

One here also...
pajamasmedia.com...

[edit on 20-4-2010 by burntheships]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I found a screenshot here that shows the actual post where that was said that came from this page here. It has screen shots of other posts from the crash the tea party website as well.

I was too slow editing my last post. Now to look over your links too.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

I think he should be fired for lack of common sense but then that would open up a can of PC worms.

Like I stated earlier, he should be fired due to zero tolorance.

I've heard many instances of kids getting expelled from school for much less, like simply being at the wrong place at the wrong time. Practically innocent but rules are rules.

This idiot went the extra mile by starting up a web site, maintaining it, yada yada.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
You know, something just occurred to me.. I went and looked at the screen shot where 'Mad Hatter' was talking about getting people's ssn's and other info again and the time stamp for the post is 12:51 pm on the 7th. The 7th was a Wednesday. If that's the teacher, then there's the proof right there he was messing with his website during school hours unless they had no school that day or let out early. Or if the time stamp was off, of course.

edit: After seeing a larger pic and seeing it has a time stamp of 10:51 pm, I'm all confuddled now.. The screen shots being taken in different time zones would explain it I suppose.

[edit on 20-4-2010 by Jenna]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

Those are great shots there, even one complete of the online users of that site. What nice names those creeps have!

I also am posting a screen shot of the call to collect social security numbers!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1706341ea33b.jpg[/atsimg]

edited size to fit screen

[edit on 20-4-2010 by burntheships]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Thanks for posting that! I can read that one without squinting.

I went through the other pages linked to that one and they've got a bunch of screen shots of the comments there. It's amazing how low people were willing to sink just because they disagree with the tea parties.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

That first screenshot is great, I just dont know how to add a slider to it. I resized it a bit, so the part about collecting social security numbers shows.

I so agree with you, I am apalled to think that these people were seemingly ready to commint crimes just because they disagree with the Tea Party Idealology!

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Wow, I go looking for the "missing" instructions involving SSN's & couldn't find it...I was primarily looking for snapshot archives that might have found their way into a Memory Hole. So far, I've only found other sites & blogs that back up how much of a scum Levin really is...

But that screenshot of yours is a definite find...From my wanderings, I've seen Mad Hatter definitively link himself with the CrashTheTeaParty.org. Levin has been definitively linked as the founder of the group...And Mad Hatter has just revealed a definite felony offense: Conspiracy to Commit ID Theft.

If there can be found enough evidence to confirm this, then the school won't need to wonder whether or not to fire Levin...He'll be in Federal Court trying to defend himself.

My biggest question now is this: How can someone really be THAT stupid? I would've thought he'd have shown up at The Darwin Awards before getting that far.

[edit on 20-4-2010 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer
My biggest question now is this: How can someone really be THAT stupid? I would've thought he'd have shown up at The Darwin Awards before getting that far.

Really, if he'd been using his thinker he wouldn't have put anything on the internet. The mere fact that he did tells me wasn't using that thing between his ears and let his political beliefs cloud his judgment at the very least.

I totally agree though. If they can link him to the 'Mad Hatter' that posted that, he could be looking at some charges over that post and the school district won't have to worry about an internal probe.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightDStroyer

If your looking for screenshots, at the links Jenna posted, there was a great one there of the users online at that time.

I noticed a few things, MadHatter is the site Admin, that post was only his fourth post. He joined on April 6th, 2010, and that post was made on April 7th. From the looks of the time stamps, he joined at 11:26p.m. The next post, was made at 10:51 a.m.

According to the school calender, school was open on that day.

Yeah, he was not using too much common sense, now was he?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
A teacher should be held to a higher standard of ethics than the rest of us. They are molding the minds of our children. How can a teacher teach children the value of honesty, trust and integrity when he or she possess none of these virtues them selves. The parents of that school district should demand the dismissal of this individual for this reason alone, regardless of political affiliation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join