It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

60 percent of SarahPAC donations went to consultants

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
rawstory.com...

t takes a village to pay for a slew of consultants.

Last Thursday, ABC News published a story titled "SarahPAC Ensures That Sarah Palin Travels in Style". A subheader added, "When She Speaks for Fees, Her Hosts Pick Up Tab; When Talking at Political Rallies, Donors Pay."

Matthew Mosk reported that "Palin spent more than $400,000 from her political action committee during the first three months of 2010, using the money donated by supporters to pay her team of advisers and cover the costs of stays in luxury hotels, flights, and even to de-ice a private jet that was shuttling her to a campaign rally."

I know this will suprise some as you know I have no fondness for exgov Palin.

I support Ms. Palin in spending her contributions anyway she see's fit. After all she is a "business" and the bottom line is profit. She has a marketable product and no one is forced to donate, therefore she can spend her money on consultants, lawyers, or pretty pool boys for all I care.

As an entrepeneure; I sure want the freedom to make it or break it by the business decisions I make. I would be a hypocrite if I didn't afford Ms. Palin the same consideration.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
its not supposed to be a job.

and its not supposed to be a marketable product.

shes just playing celeb. and she sure as # wouldnt be if it didnt pay so much.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Another Palin bashing thread, How wonderful... Are we also going to look at how many PAC's violated campaign funding rules that helped then candidate Obama get access to a mountain of cash for his campaign. I believe there is a thread about some of the funds that Goldman had donated in this section. I am sure all that money was put to good use.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Does it honestly still surprise you, that a government official is misusing funds?

new topics

top topics

join