It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing CIA Mind Control Potential Proven in Documents

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
very interesting indeed this subject ....who knows they could be controling the mind to this very sec ....but its strange when you think about it and let it sink in ,it almost feels as if it has a grip on only you alone ..my thoughts now is other then the mass matrix that we are in that is being programed everyday ..is it even possible to reach that sate of hypnosess on every one ? ....on 2nd thought sure it is ...look at the mass awakening only a fool would think that its natural and not part of a bigger plan ...what better way to start a revolution and forge a NWO ....just my thoughts

ps nm the spelling i am a crystal child i never paid attion in school

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Why would this be hard to believe? Telemarketers sell things people don't need all the time. Snuggies sold millions because of psychological advertising with video of people all cozy in their housecoat turned backwards. You're just not going to be comfortable without one of these.

If you want to split a mind faster than trying to hypnotize them just give them a few alcoholic beverages and people will do all kinds of things they won't normally do. Straight guys becomes gay, prude women become loose, nice person becomes irritable and cruel, the ugly becomes ok for just tonight, the wallflower blooms etc.

This also goes along with people only releasing their true limits to their personality. For that moment the limits of society they have placed upon themselves does not apply. That's why I believe it is a crock to blame alcohol on people's weird behavior because that portion of their personality is already in them.

My parents bought replacement windows for their house a couple years ago. The lady jumped up and down on her sample window to prove it couldn't be broken. She even dropped suggestions that the competition's lower price products were cheap and break down. Truth is they sold the exact same window as their competition for double the price. My parents had already signed the contract before I found out.

It is very easy to dupe a cashier into thinking 10.00 is 100.00. I did it as a joke once to prove it could be done. Keep linking "Just getting paid" and all the things you're going to do today. Keep cashier's attention off the money and into the conversation. Let her see the 1 and the 0 in your hand. Give her the 10.00 and say, "Here's a 100.00, hope you have change but, just keep on with conversation so she is distracted. She gives me change for 100.00 and tosses the 10.00 under the tray.

Of course I brought it to her attention that I accidentally gave her the 10.00. She was embarrassed and pulled out the 10.00. In conversation and subsequent embarrassment. I hand her 100.00 and as she is handing me the 10.00 and then tell her. "Oops you're trying to give me the 100.00." She becomes really embarrassed and she changes hands and gives me 100.00 back and throws the 10.00 under the tray again.

There was a true scam artist that did this at the local grocery store. He hit every single register with small purchases and fooled the cashier into thinking he gave them 100.00. Wasn't me I swear.

Yep, we are always in "mind control" scenarios. The CIA experimenting with it would be no surprise as companies and crooks sure have. BRB my Ronco Rotisserie is probably burning my chicken.

[edit on 21/4/10 by toochaos4u]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
This also goes along with people only releasing their true limits to their personality. For that moment the limits of society they have placed upon themselves does not apply. That's why I believe it is a crock to blame alcohol on people's weird behavior because that portion of their personality is already in them.

i couldent agree more my good man

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11
I briefly researched the MK Ultra program which was a spin-off of the Nazi psychological experiments. The US even brought some of the same doctors over here after the war.

I had to stop researching when I realized the premise...Splitting the psyche in order to create a psuedo manchurian candidate...It was just too ugly.

You can actually create a split-personality...essentially a walled off portion of someone's psyche. How? Well look at the history of split-personality patients. Severe emotional and psychological trauma at a very, very young age, most often a result of torture or sexual abuse.

Like I said it gets ugly fast. Once you have divided the psyche you can implant triggers and ideally a single pavlonian phrase that makes them shift to thier alternate state...a state in which they have been trained to carry out specific tasks.

Did they ever pull it off? I hope not. All I know is they tried and that is horrific enough.

Wikipedia has a summary:
en.wikipedia.org...

Hi Maybereal,

Your post is smack on. Don't ask me how I know, the memories are not fond ones. It is useful however to consider that these techniques are far from new. Only their militarization and intelligence agency applications are. The Illuminati have used such dreadful techniques on their own offspring for centuries. The childhood of Ivan IV of Russia is a good example of that process. He didn't become Ivan the Terrible without cause.

The traumas are diverse and extreme, leading to split personalities because one MUST dissociate from an "unlivable" reality. Customarily simultaneous rape and torture by one's own parents is a 'traditional' Illuminati trigger for splitting personalities and creating the proper pupil. Other techniques also are used from water and toilet deprivation to forcing children to kill lovable pets... or others like them. That is something which will dissociate even the most resistant of subjects.

Hypnosis, electroshocks and drugs associated with scripted scenarios are used only to accelerate the process, lightening the load of constraints on the trainers. It is a lot easier to induce similar results in the mind of the subject than to have to go to all the trouble to provide torturers and accessory victims. The process has been streamlined, professionalized and scientifically controlled with specific target results and criteria for preparing subjects for a variety of purposes.

We must however not lose track of the fact that much of this Mind Control was something carried forward from ancient times through Secret Societies and Mystery Schools. The Illuminati have been privy to such techniques for controlling individuals within their own lineage and power structures. It can also be connected to lasting practices of Satanism among the Illuminati which, although serving a plurality of purposes, can be considered a form of "software update" and conditioning reinforcement for a Mind Controlled Power Elite.

It is therefore no surprise that Intelligence Agencies using such dubious Mind Control techniques are an extension of the power of the ruling Illuminati elites, and that they are invariably recruited among members of Freemasonry or associated secret societies. Former FBI special agent Ted Gunderson made it clear from his investigations that the CIA furnishes the children for Satanic Ritual abuse. Enough said.

While I agree entirely with what you said, that it gets too ugly and we must stop polluting our minds with such filthy images - - that is exactly how the dissociative process operates. The experience is so vile, so impossible, so unacceptable... that you simply turn it off. You're no longer there. Whatever else takes your place from that time on doesn't matter, you only know that YOU don't want anything to do with any of it. Job done!

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11
I briefly researched the MK Ultra program which was a spin-off of the Nazi psychological experiments. The US even brought some of the same doctors over here after the war.

I had to stop researching when I realized the premise...Splitting the psyche in order to create a psuedo manchurian candidate...It was just too ugly.

You can actually create a split-personality...essentially a walled off portion of someone's psyche. How? Well look at the history of split-personality patients. Severe emotional and psychological trauma at a very, very young age, most often a result of torture or sexual abuse.

Like I said it gets ugly fast. Once you have divided the psyche you can implant triggers and ideally a single pavlonian phrase that makes them shift to thier alternate state...a state in which they have been trained to carry out specific tasks.

Did they ever pull it off? I hope not. All I know is they tried and that is horrific enough.

Wikipedia has a summary:
en.wikipedia.org...

I am interested in that Nazi psychological experiments. Is there any good source about valid speculation? I am interested in the terms of their own fringe beliefs and if any indoctrination they were undergoing was geared towards some kind of new age religion, especially extraterrestrial based. I suspect an indoctrination program might have been running inside the Nazi party well before Hitler rose to power. Like the vril and hollow earth and such etc as part of their programed religion.

I also I wonder what happens to all those people that retire from the agencies that deal with that stuff. Do we expect their own memories get erased? Probably not. Who keeps them at check with all this knowledge? There could be dozens of even private agencies around the globe right now with valued expertise from the US and the former USSR and nobody would be able to keep them at check, creating all kind of chaos and mayhem. What is even more disturbing is that no one ever thought there would be a need to make an assessment of this kind of loose weapons of mass destruction like they seem to do for everything else, from how box cutters onboard planes would be easy to slip through ground security across the globe, or how much unaccounted nuclear materials were tracked outside the Soviet Union. I guess if you keep these things only on the conspiracy side helps a lot to keep them away from public scrutiny.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacebot
I also I wonder what happens to all those people that retire from the agencies that deal with that stuff. Do we expect their own memories get erased? Probably not. Who keeps them at check with all this knowledge? There could be dozens of even private agencies around the globe right now with valued expertise from the US and the former USSR and nobody would be able to keep them at check, creating all kind of chaos and mayhem.

I personally knew one person involved in this program. That person operated electroshocks among other procedures in the USA. After several years, they were in turn "treated" to their own series of electroshocks and returned home after several months in a vegetative state. Decades later they went on to teach in college about CIA Mind Control. Later they were then entreated to medical euthanasia as a cancer patient. I don't know if this was for the example, but I would hardly recommend working in such projects: definitely not healthy by any definition.

GS

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by toochaos4u

If you want to split a mind faster than trying to hypnotize them just give them a few alcoholic beverages and people will do all kinds of things they won't normally do. Straight guys becomes gay, prude women become loose, nice person becomes irritable and cruel, the ugly becomes ok for just tonight, the wallflower blooms etc.

I wouldn't agree with this in it's entirety. Alcohol cannot turn a straight man gay. There must be the tendency there in the first place, where the person is either bi-curious, or in fact in complete denial. If you are truely straight, the thought of having sex with a member of the same sex is revolting whether sober or completely rat-arsed.

I would also say that a prude wouldn't become loose, rather that their judgement would become impaired and they may be willing to go a little further (or even be unable to prevent it from going further) than they normally would.

As for ugly becoming ok for the night, this is true, but only because you don't realise how they look at the time (the voice of ashamed experience talking here people). Changes in your perception and deminished visual acuity can lead to a total moose looking like a fairy princess and then having the unfortunate "Coyote Ugly" moment of realisation the next morning.

I would say that alcohol, rather than causing people to do what they would not want to do, releases the inhibitions and social controls that normally overrule the person's natural insticts.

As for the original thread, I had been aware of these MK-Ultra experiments for a many years and I agree that they are quite scary.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nephi1337

i couldent agree more my good man

Sorry, I missed this paragraph, you're basically just agreeing with what I said.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacebot

I also I wonder what happens to all those people that retire from the agencies that deal with that stuff. Do we expect their own memories get erased? Probably not. Who keeps them at check with all this knowledge? There could be dozens of even private agencies around the globe right now with valued expertise from the US and the former USSR and nobody would be able to keep them at check, creating all kind of chaos and mayhem.

They go get jobs somewhere else, often at a firm that does similar things, sometimes as consultants. Occasionally a bit of what they were doing gets into circulation, but usually not.

People leave from alphabet soup agencies all the time. They don't kill you off afterwards - you're chosen to BE there for your ability to keep your mouth shut about work stuff outside work.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I believe 100% in mind control. I have read enough to know it's happening. It is one of my favorite topics to read about. It just makes me wonder who they are controlling and what they have them do next. It is quite disturbing to think about.

On a side note, I was watching "Dollhouse" last night and one of the characters got a phone call from the main lady in charge and said one sentence and next thing you know this chick is kicking some butt Jackie Chan style. The sentence they used was one of her triggers...it is also the point in the show you realize she is a member of the Dollhouse.
I love that show, too bad they canceled it. It's all about mind control and brain mapping and reprogramming!

S&F

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by nik1halo

That is why my next paragraph is this...

To "split" a mind is easy once you get the difference between the face that people display on a day to day basis and the inner person with no outward inhibition. Basically we split our own minds between what is accepted by society and who we truly are underneath. Nobody knows all our secrets. It would even be easy to play the sides of a personality against each other in that person if you knew more of their secrets than others and what buttons to push.

The kind old lady planting rose bushes and hugging the neighbors might be the same woman that will claw the eyes out of her husband's mistress and shoot her husband and vise versa on him too. Her husband could be the devoted husband and religious pillar of the community but, could be using coc aine with his mistress.

Why wouldn't a government agency experiment with this as I said everyone else has. Nearly everyone from the 50's and such smoked because people were convinced that smoking was the cool thing to do. Even into my era in the 70's kids were walking around with candy cigarettes hanging from their mouths pretending to be cool. Advertisers knew how to trick the mind even way back then.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I have to admit, it makes a lot of sense.

I'm a heavy Kubrick fan and I have seen most of his movies 5+ times. Especially A Clockwork Orange and Eyes Wide Shut heavily hint at the reality of this. The overlap between Cathy O'Brien & Eyes Wide Shut is stunning (to where the rainbow ends anyone?)

One of the things that convinces me these things are also going on on a MASSIVE schale, is the fact that those fake Bin Laden videos where released so soon after 9/11. The masses had to be programmed as soon as possible after the facts. Trauma based mind control indeed.

Those that think mind control is not being applied, are in fact the most controlled and are even helping the programmers program more people. I know this, because I was there. In my opinion you EITHER took the red pill, or you are still being given your opinions.

How many fingers am I holding?

(edit, clearing up)

[edit on 22-4-2010 by Oscillator]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
This is definitely disconcerting. Sounds straight out of a freaking Dean Koontz book I read. All they gotta do is brainwash the victim previously, use hypnosis to erase or block out memories of the initial brainwash, plant the action or go codes and wham, personal robots.... Scary stuff to me.

Add some scopolamine to the mix and it could probably be done. Hell, probably has been and is being done. "gets much more paranoid"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join