It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is the Anti-Christ - Fact

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Think of this...

President Obamas birthday is August the 4th 1961...

If you take the two 1’s from 1961, and add them together, they make 2... add 2 and the 4 (from the 4th) you have 6...
Take the existing 6 and then turn the 9 upside down and you have 666

THE MARK OF THE BEAST

Proof!!!

Obama is the 44th president of the United States of America.
In Judaism, the number 4 represents heaven and the throne of God... A position that Obama wants!!

Just look at the name “Barrack Hussain Obama” Sounds kind of Muslim to me... and we all know that Muslims are evil!!

He even wants to pull the troops out of Iraq!! WTF!!! Troops in Iraq is the ONLY reason we haven’t been overrun by the massive Muslim Hordes of the east!!! And it wont be long before they get hold of pencil case Nukes!! But i guess that’s what the Anti-Christ would want!!

He even signed the “Hate Crimes Prevention Act” taking away our freedoms to HATE who we chose!!! To take away ANY freedom is an act of evil... I have a right to HATE whoever i wish!!!

And now we have these “health care reforms”
Extending health care to poor people and continuing coverage when people leave or change jobs... Health care for the poor?? How un-American can you get??? To even consider poor people ‘s live as worthy as the rich is an act of an evil communist dictator!!!
I am disgusted and mad as hell...

Muslim sounding name
No War
Health care for poor people
Numbers that add up to evil stuff

This Mad Man has gone too far.... and anyone who disagrees is a Communist Nazi!!!

[edit on 20-4-2010 by Muckster]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
OK... im sorry... i couldn’t help it!!

I am just tired of thread after thread of ridiculous allegations about Obama, which claim to have fact or proof, but provide nothing but circumstantial evidence at most...

To be honest i get annoyed at both sides in this silly debate... You get the people who think Obama is the second coming and can walk on water... and you get the ones who believe he is the Anti Christ who will bring the end of times.

Well, either “could” be true... but i want some real evidence before running to my mountain hideout with my assault rifle!!

I am happy to listen to criticism of Obama (and praise) when it is well constructed and logical... but the ramblings and rants of recent months have been a joke!

However, i do feel that there is a conspiracy against Obama... There seems to be an element of American society that will never accept ANY decisions that Obama makes... Is this due to politics, race, or patriotism??

Who knows... maybe a mixture of all three... But the stories of Obama seem to be getting more extreme and more unbelievable every day.

Why do people buy into these storys??

Have the American people lost the ability to apply logic and reason to their arguments?

Do people expect me to believe that allegations and suspicions mixed with dodgy websites and faked photos make for fact??

Come on people... lets apply some intelligence to future threads on this subject!

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I want to think you're joking but I just can't be sure.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
It's possible I hate your avatar more than I've ever hated one before.

I have a right to HATE whoever i wish!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Why??? The Big Lebowski is a GREAT film

Maybe you have misinterpreted it!!

Or maybe you are joking!!!

Who knows?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Can't stand TBL...movie just bores me

with that said...nice post

amazing what passes as fact isn't it?

-Kyo

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Muckster

lol good one. You forgot if you draw a line connecting his hands to his head you can see a triangle, an obvious masonic illuminati new-con NWO symbol.
We get a new anti-christ every 4-8 years, every republican is going to declare marshal law and every democrat is a communist. Pretty much every thread about a president can now be copy pasted and all the OP has to do is change the name.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
you have that wrong dude!

I AM THE ANTICHRIST.

new topics

top topics

join