It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War Looms It Would Be Wise To Prepare

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

So far as I can see from my research,Iran has always been good at minding their own business,honoring their contractual obligations and agreements...etc...

Taking care of their own,Imagine that...

I really don't get why they are being made out to be such a threat.

They must have something someone wants.

And the "Demonization" begins.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I would say currently we are a long ways away from another world war.

China and Russia will not come to Iran's aid, and they certainly aren't preparing for it. Neither nation currently has much of a Navy, and aren't putting a whole lot of money into developing one. Without a navy, they can't help Iran.

The Iranian government is hanging on by a thread as the people of Iran are getting tired of their religious extremism.

Iraq looks like it is in fact developing into a viable republic. It might turn out to be the first successful republic in the Middle East.

The world does not side with the Muslims against Israel. the Muslims are hostile to every nation on the planet outside of the Muslim world, conducting brutal terrorist operations regularly on every continent, in several locations in the Eastern hemisphere. They are not trusted anywhere, except by a foolish vein of liberals.

China would much better fight for control through the market than through the military. There is only a slim to none chance that they will ever go to war against the U.S.militarily.

Chavez is probably on the CIAs payroll. Let's face it, the CIA desperately needs an enemy in South America to justify their budget.

Middle Eastern oil is drying up, and they will have more and more problems with money, and less and less ability to fund world wide terrorism.

A legalization movement for drugs in the U.S. is gaining stream, which will sap the strength of those hoping to hang on to what levels of a police state they have managed to build.

Automation and computers are completely changing the game. With the end of cheap oil, shipping goods from third world slave labor manufacturing to first world nations will become more expensive, while small scale production is becoming cheaper.

The current disposable model of economics isn't working, and people are tired of the game. It is time for a change, and conditions are ripe.

Things look better for the average Joe, Jose, Kim, Haji, Mobutu than they have in a long time.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
To poet1b above, regarding this statement,
"
Chavez is probably on the CIAs payroll. Let's face it, the CIA desperately needs an enemy in South America to justify their budget. "

How can you think that Chavez is on the CIA payroll? If this was true, why would the CIA allow Iran to station shock troops in Venezuela? I believe most people can agree that Iran is a true enemy and the CIA would not be allowing Iran to strengthen ties with any country to make the USA's position any weaker. Chavez is a true enemy of the USA and will just become a bigger ally of Iran.

I also agree with the predictions about the Middle East war as all of the countries around Israel have united and will try to take Israel out. I just hope the USA comes to their aid when this time comes.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
i hear people say prepare
how do you prepare for this?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

I am surprised that no one on here has yet noticed the exact parallel between what happened in Iraq in 2003 and what is happening in Iran right now.

The US reaction to Iran is totally equal to what they did and how they reacted. IMHO we are at a spot hopefully not for a world war, but I would not be surprised at all if we attacked them on the supposed search for nukes.

The best indicators of the future are past events. We are in a repeated cycle here, I welcome comments.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainmkr6970
reply to post by TheCoffinman

I am surprised that no one on here has yet noticed the exact parallel between what happened in Iraq in 2003 and what is happening in Iran right now.

The US reaction to Iran is totally equal to what they did and how they reacted. IMHO we are at a spot hopefully not for a world war, but I would not be surprised at all if we attacked them on the supposed search for nukes.

The best indicators of the future are past events. We are in a repeated cycle here, I welcome comments.

can you explain what happened in 2003 that is an exact parallel?
i agree that something odd is happening, i feel a sense of deja vu
can you explain on the cycles? war cycles?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
im a christian, and i do believe that there are similarities from revelations and current events. but i dont need proof or facts to know that theres going to be a full on world war very soon within the next few years if not sooner. anyone could tell you that. the tension is like the feeling right before a full on hockey brawl is unleashed in the middle of the game. and regardless of what you believe, i know that myself personally will either be just another casualty or be raptured before that # goes down. how exciting i cant wait. but seriously i really enjoy reading this stuff on ats, and i rarely comment, so kudos.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by bigcakes

The only country that might go after Israel would be Syria, and they ain't going it alone. Iran does not have the capability to extend military power beyond its borders, and they would just be sticking their necks out.

I don't think Iranian troops in Venezuela is anything more than symbolic. They present absolutely no threat to the U.S.. We could just turn Colombia on them.

Yeah, I think all these bad guys work together, they are all in the same circle jerk, Abijwhat's his name, Chavez, and Bush, on and on .

It ain't gonna happen.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by togetherwestand
i hear people say prepare
how do you prepare for this?

If you mean "prepare" then the info you seek is in the Survival forum.

If you mean 'try to stop it', then the despotic system that is causing these problems needs to be brought to its knees, and that responsibility rests mostly on our shoudlers here in the US.

Originally posted by togetherwestand
can you explain what happened in 2003 that is an exact parallel?
i agree that something odd is happening, i feel a sense of deja vu
can you explain on the cycles? war cycles?

See my Ron Paul campaign film, "Neocon Wars", to see the direct parallels in rhetoric and more. Starting at about the 43 minute mark:

Google Video Link

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
This is what I see in the wake of the "nuclear" summit. and upcoming November elections.
1.False flag an American city gets nuked by radical m******,
2.We take out there nukes in Iran.
3.The president invokes state of emergency war powers act. elections suspended until crisis passes.
4.President and congress pass sweeping changes to the constitution further limiting rights of citizens.
5.President or envoy finally gets the much sought after peace in the mid east.
6.president and congress give up the USA to the American Union. 3 1/2 years later the end begins.

I don't measure a man's success by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom. - George S. Patton

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
thanks IIB, i know about survival, but how do you prepare specifically for war?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
well no matter how this turns out im hoping for more world wide volcanic eruptions that way at least all of the military wont want to chance using their planes !

cmon the volcanoes !

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Any further increase in vulcanism, earhquakes, pestilences or other specified perils, simply falls directly in line with the itersecting streams of prphecies.
Some think the "bible is a complete work of itself and truely it is a compilation whose origins would seem to be the council of nicea.....
There are other works which are exempted from the bible for whatever political or religious reasons at that time...
It may be informative to see if any other prophecies are contained in these little heard of works.....and if they agree or further elucidate or expand on the prophecy we now have in hand...
The Hopi have many fullfilled prophecies and very few left to fullfill....
The most exciting and promising ones a seem to parallel christian ones to a degree...
Malachian sic prophecy has this pope as second last....
interesting in light of the terrible scandals surrounding him at present...
further revelations of any kind could sink him much more rapidly than we thiought at first...
The RCC has a whole lot of baggage that isnt even exposed yet..
any investigation could provoke others of a wide variety....who can say...
Oddly enough a great falling away of the faithful from the church is also predicted near the end times whether it be this church or it has already happened i cant say...
I am forced to agree with the OP that a great deal of prohecy does seem to be cross fullfilling itself at this time, with the next round in this observers eyes being crucial////
Further convergances in this next expected round would most certainly have my alrum bells jangling like crazy.....
As of now my interest remains piqued and i find the comparisons and parallels intriguing....
It is amazing how the illuminatti story seems to conveniently and subtly fit with the biblical stuff.....
So much of it all seems to dovetail.....

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

I would say currently we are a long ways away from another world war.

Things look better for the average Joe, Jose, Kim, Haji, Mobutu than they have in a long time.

It took me while to figure out, your post is good, but it almost perfectly matches the MSM view.

All the opinions and perspectives are precisely the scenario that they want the man in the street to believe.

Please don't take offense, none is meant, you just summed it up so well.

PS, Chavez is enemies to the US, but both serve Rome.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by togetherwestand

It's more about preparedness, than 'survival' (knowing how to hunt etc). But in this case the preparedness more leans towards being prepared for nuclear attacks. EMP is another safeguard. If you want to be able to fend of foreign invaders then forming a militia would be the way to go, its just too bad that they put you on a terrorist list nowadays for trying to serve as a backup regiment to defend the nation. Items beneificial to ammo reloading and gunsmithign would get more weight following my "Mad Max Millionaire" guide. If in a city, food stockpiling is more relevent than food growing, but why not head for the hills?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
excellent post..... well detailed out.

We had a large shelter built some years back, and have stored food , water and everything you can think of ...for that in case of type scenario...

So let em do it... maybe it is time to knock all the little buildings and tin soldiers down and start over. Gonna happen anyways you look at it. You got to many big boys on the block and they all want to come out on top and be the biggest bully or tough guy.

We are a large well prepared group that fully intends to come out of this crap shoot alive...Those that do nothing to prepare for something like this or anything are going to be the losers in all of it ...when it is over with..

So, if they are gonna do it... well let em do it. No power on earth is gonna prevent it from eventually happening. Way to may people, to much greed for more power and in the end...well, the strong will survive.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
www.haaretz.com...

Two Katyusha rockets were fired early Thursday morning from Egypt's Sinai Penninsula toward the southern Israeli city of Eilat. This was the first time a rocket has been fired at the resort town in almost five years.

The two rockets - each measuring 107 millimeters in diameter - struck a cooling storage house in Jordan's Red Sea port of Aqaba, said Jordanian officials. There were no casualties.

HOLY CRAP. fired from the sinai??? im cnofused as hell...

www.google.com...

Two rockets fell near Israel's Red Sea city of Eilat on Thursday causing no injuries, Channel 10 television reported, saying it was unclear whether they were fired from Jordan or Egypt.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by TheCoffinman]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
What we have in the making is virtually a powder keg. Let's examine the following:

1) We have a major troop dispersion in Iraq, Afghanistan and South Korea.
2) The South Koreans have declared that their military vessel was sunk by a North Korean suicide squad. Previously they stated they would deal harshly with anyone that might have been involved.
3) Iran is currently underway with military maneuvers in the Straits of Hormuz, (Russian Navy stationed close by).
4). Mystery rockets have been launched and exploded in Jordan. They are now trying to determine origin. (This news just in).
5) Israel is a sitting duck with no major allies in the area, except U.S.

This is a dried forest waiting for a match.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
www.haaretz.com...

Two Katyusha rockets were fired early Thursday morning from Egypt's Sinai Penninsula toward the southern Israeli city of Eilat. This was the first time a rocket has been fired at the resort town in almost five years.

The two rockets - each measuring 107 millimeters in diameter - struck a cooling storage house in Jordan's Red Sea port of Aqaba, said Jordanian officials. There were no casualties.

HOLY CRAP. fired from the sinai??? im cnofused as hell...

www.google.com...

Two rockets fell near Israel's Red Sea city of Eilat on Thursday causing no injuries, Channel 10 television reported, saying it was unclear whether they were fired from Jordan or Egypt.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by TheCoffinman]

I've been to Eilat. It's a small city at the tip of the Red Sea. The Israeli territory in this area is very narrow, just wide enough for the city and some shipping docks. To the immediate west is Egypt and the immediate east is Jordan. You can even see the border between Jordan and Israel and the fences in between them. Its right there out in the open in a huge open field with several fences on both sides. You can even see the huge Jordanian flag from across the bay. It's really quite a place! Also, the edge of Saudi Arabia is not far to the southeast. This is a very tiny area, and I could see how easily it would be for rockets to be fired from Egypt into Israel. Maybe they're just doing some dry runs for a bigger offensive.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by scrybe]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Report: Syria, Hizbullah On Full Alert

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join