It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just created completely FREE energy! How would that effect the economy.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Free Energy is a subject I have researched to no end... my conclusions are this... TPTB control society by controlling the resources. The government punishes society for using oil and screams that the world is being destroyed by its uses yet they refuse to switch to an alternative source. If you truly possess the device you claim to, it's in all of our bests interests that you make your best effort to save this world... not to mention that if the government was on board with your device, which I don't think they are, think about how you could employ millions of people within the country to build and retrofit automobiles, heating and cooling systems, excreta... excreta... within the nation instead of sending the money overseas to the oil barons. The ripple effect across the world would be the same.

Now... let's get down to the reality of getting past TPTB with your device. It's simple and easy and will require an extremely unselfish act on your part. Give your idea to the world through the web and any other means without a trace of the source. Then as the idea is put out there, you will now have the ability to come forward and start selling the device in your circle and throughout. The repetitive problem with so many inventors in the past is they were secretive about their ideas and they wanted money and fame... which is why we are here today. Listen to your conscience and help free this planet from the corrupt.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I was just coming to post the same thing - if someone truely did discover a reliable form of producing free energy on a domestic scale, the best way to get the information out and at the same time protect your own life is to do so in the same manner as the energy - make it free.

And we do have that already. Wind turbines, earth batteries, Tesla coils, the information is out there. There's nothing to stop us from building our own power plant in our back gardens and disconnecting from the grid. You may have to re-evaluate how much electricity you use, but that's a part of being green anyway.

We need to re-examine our need for money. Why do those little scraps of paper matter so much? We need to get out of merely being consumers, and begin to understand how much we've lost by not producing what we need ourselves. Want to save money? Stop buying things you can make yourself. Stop being a lazy consumer who lays on their backs passively waiting for things to be brought to them. Get off your behind and start producing for yourself. The rewards are far greater than little bits of paper with famous people's heads printed on.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
reply to post by chorizo4

Okay DAMN IT! I am asking if anyone sees a problem with the economic problems of such a thing. Will everyone QUIT saying I have the free energy device. I DO NOT WANT TO DIE!

free energy is essentially going to 'make more of whatever already exists'..

have a ton of people? then you're gonna more readily have more people..
tons of nasty broken down unsanitary shacks they live in?
then you're gonna more readily have more nasty broken down unsanitary shacks they live in.

even if free energy (or something very close to it) . .exists..
then we should not bring it out to public consumption on the affordable level ...
until there's been a MASSIVE change of infrastructure and consciousness.

because all you'd be feeding is consciousness contrary to earth and consequentially humanity's best interest and good health.

-

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I have done this before. I got my car impounded by representatives of the state at DMV. There is no way i have found to get the energy without some kind of environmental concern about the waste products. That being said, i have used slat water to power many engines and cars and motorcycles. The the OP, if we were able to get "free-energy" devices to the puiblic, the world would change overnight. Imagine not having to pay or worry about power. Then you could automate the growing of food, and the purification of water. We could make everything free now, the problem is then TPTB would not have anything to hold over your head. They would feel like they have no power, and then they would just blow up the rest of the world.. all for free stuff.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Eazyrider, Perhaps you would be willing to share your salt water designs?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
The Race To Zero Point

In this award-winning, feature length, two-hour Documentary you will learn about the latest developments in the field of Free and Zero Point Energy from Tesla to Dennis Lee. Hosted by Bill Jenkins, formerly of ABC Radio, this comprehensive documentary features physicists and inventors who are challenging orthodox science to bring this non-polluting technology forward despite ridicule and suppression.

See actual working prototypes that defy classical physics including phenomenal experiments in anti-gravity and the transmutation of metals.

video link

peace

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
It wouldn´t effect the economi, cause the economi is fake... At most it would free all the money, each and every person is paying for energi, to other hopefully more needed solutions. Like FEEDING CLOTHING AND EDUCATING THE POOR OFF THE WORLD.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
If this did get out and other things like it. we could have a Beautiful world...
no one would need to work. unless you want to.
your time would be yours. you could stay on ATS all day.
or do any hobby you like go for walks go on holiday.
all of this for Free?
you see they make slaves of us. we dont need 90% of the things out there.
You are a part of the problem. you want all this stuff!
and if America wanted to. they could make every thing they need IN America!
but the governments like to play Monopoly with us...
hate the rich they are to blame.
but YOU would take there place in a second.
so WE are All to blame.
and a free energy device?
you would only make it to make money...

if you do have it. E-mail it to all your freinds and put it on many sites.
even then they would find a way to stop it.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
If this did get out and other things like it. we could have a Beautiful world...
no one would need to work. unless you want to.
your time would be yours. you could stay on ATS all day.
or do any hobby you like go for walks go on holiday.
all of this for Free?
you see they make slaves of us. we dont need 90% of the things out there.
You are a part of the problem. you want all this stuff!
and if America wanted to. they could make every thing they need IN America!
but the governments like to play Monopoly with us...
hate the rich they are to blame.
but YOU would take there place in a second.
so WE are All to blame.
and a free energy device?
you would only make it to make money...

if you do have it. E-mail it to all your freinds and put it on many sites.
even then they would find a way to stop it.

I like the way you think!

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
you wouldsoon be a dead man or rich man,TPTB will not let it out,if so the economy would collapse,and we are out of workin the deep south

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I've got some friends who have built a "free" energy motor, and they are implementing a great plan to get it out to the world.

This motor is so powerful, a little one the size of a D battery can run a drill press or whatever, like 1 HP, AND put out 1000 watts of electric power at the same time. It is a motor and a generator at the same time. And it is so simple, if taken apart, anyone with the slightest bit of mechanical ability can see how to make one themselves.

They have a factory set up and are building thousands of 12 inch desktop fans run by these little motors. They are claiming that they have a "patent pending" solar power coating, that can run on indirect sunlight, and has a good enough battery to run all night.

On the back of the fan there is a small panel screwed on. Underneath it is a normal 110V plug. There really is no battery at all.

The plan is to sell thousands of them, or hopefully hundreds of thousands, claiming they are solar powered. THEN, once they have penetrated the market well enough, they will disseminate all over the web and media that these fans are really free energy machines, and if you remove the little back panel it could run your microwave and the fan at the same time. And if you take the motor apart ANYONE could see how to duplicate it.

This way, they get marketed at first without any of the typical suppression, and then once the cat is out of the bag, there are too many people in the know for the Exxon hit men to get them all. Now the whole thing is open sourced to everyone. Bigger versions of the same thing could power your car, your house, trains, planes, factories, etc. with NO FUEL.

This is the only way this could possibly be done. The problem every time is, as already stated, the inventors always want to patent their machines and become rich. They end up rich or dead. Plomo o Plata. And usually BOTH. Filing patents immediately alerts TPTB that one of the sheep is getting wise again, and major heat is brought down instantly. Men in Black show up on the doorstep with "an offer you can't refuse". You either accept their millions or not, but either way you accidentally drive off the middle of a bridge a couple of days later. This has definitely happened many times already, and for a long time. Free energy is not impossible, in fact it is all around us, if you can just understand how to tap into it, and many people have figured it out many different ways over the past hundred years.

This should immediately cause upheavals worldwide, as it is a new paradigm. There will be fighting. But the only ones to end up losers will be the oil companies, everyone else will experience an astounding flowering of abundance world wide. A new era of prosperity for the world. It really is the only thing that will save us. Keep your eyes open for the Solar Powered Fan coming soon.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

to the second part of your question. here in Canada they have just basically made it legal to steal all the cash out of our pockets.
up here they are forcing and installing what they call smart meters and we the people have no say in the matter.they come in and put them in wether you want them or not.
high rate for usage is 3am to 9pm 9cents kwh
low rate is 9pm to 3am most people sleep during these hours 4 cents kwh

talk about a gouging but then to the government of this insane asylum just made a deal with KOREA to build and install both solar panels at the return of .48 cents a kwh,and wind at .22 cents a kwh.what is wrong with our own companies and people to manufacture and install this tech.
AND THE COST OF HYDRO IS GOING THROUGH THE ROOF.
so who benefitted from this deal made with the devil;corporate greed or the madmen who think they own this asylum.
IT SURE WAS NOT THE PEOPLE -LOSERS ONCE AGAIN.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe
[more
it would not harm anything or anyone . think about it the toxic fuels that we use are gone ,no more oil except for lubricating,no more spent fuel rods that are still radioactive for centuries and they keep burying them and our water supply comes from where [ground water].no more massive dams that destroy they salmon runs. no more coal burning which puts up sulpher into the sky.and all of the other toxins that are killing us and our plant-acid rain.
a totally clean renewable energy -perfect- so who makes the parts for this equipment ,who maintains it who fixes and repairs it and so on. how about the same companies that are polluting this world oil ,coal, nuclear and so on ,how else do they invest their money so that they can clean up this their mess that they made .the beauty of this is that the earth will clean itself if we clean up our own act.
how do we get these brain dead morons that control these companies to see past their mindless GREED -and open their eyes to the simple truths.
money makes the world go round by their standards and yet their standards are destroying it all as MONEY IS all that matters to them .
the money system has got to go before anything will change.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I have been searching for the holy grail of free energy now for many years. I just posted about my gravity powered generator system and there is not more that I can tell you at this time... nothing has progressed in the last five minutes... haha! Actually this is in relation to an invention that I designed more than thirty years ago and funny as it is I have never read anything remotely close to this in any way shape or form during the last thirty years so I figure I might as well put this out there for others to see and digress. Im not worried about patents or anything but would like to hear of anyone who is ... or maybe already has investigated a similar idea. It goes like this. Take the concept of the aircraft carriers rubber band launching system. I'm just using rubber band loosely so take it with a grain of salt everyone. Now reverse the idea. Take a huge recoil (duplicate a lawnmower recoil) and put it on a huge flywheel and support the flywheel on magnetic bearings. Put the flywheel in a vacum if you like and eliminate the friction of air. Leave only the output/input shaft exposed. Now mount this flywheel in a hole in the ground under your driveway furthest from your street, with the handle of your recoil at the center of the driveway (sideways). Now make a slot that runs down the center of your driveway and have your handle sit in this slot. Make the handle such that it has a catch and your vehicle also has a catch underneath. When you come home and park, the catch on the handle meshes with the catch on the car. When you pull out of your driveway your car pulls the handle... spinning the flywheel... running a generator or other devices. If you could build a flyheel of sufficient mass and proper balance that is would continue to spin useably for say forty eight hours... then you have energy that is not necessarily free but is otherwise just wasted. If you lived in the northern climates as I do you could build this so that it would heat your driveway and you would never have to shovel it. The nice thing about this is it is relatively simple. Essentially three components... a flywheel, a recoil and whatever charging system you like to use. Almost everybody has one vehicle in the driveway and if everyone built one of these... I could just imagine!

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Free energy would not destroy the economy. It would simply rearrange the economy. People would still be spending money, the only difference is who that money would be going to. The people in power want to keep it that way, and they are the only ones free energy would affect adversely.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Free Energy does exist... I have produced such a device using computer simulations and I am now taking the next step and building the physical device... Gravity is the source of power... after all what do you think powers the tides which power the winds and everything else in between.
Some might argue that the sun is the ultimate source of power on earth and although it most certainly is one of the most powerful that we have at our availability... what is it that holds the sun together and what holds all of the planets in their orbits... Gravity. Look at this website

www.veljkomilkovic.com...

It has almost everything needed to produce just such a machine and the properties which it exhibits are rather amazing... The experiments used to prove the overunity side of things are simple, maybe even somewhat crude but I think they make the point.... Look at the video showing how this device is able to light many lights on the tail end of things when the input side of things is able to just barely light up a single light. Obviously the energy required to maintain operation of this device is barely able to light that single light but the output side lights about a dozen or more. I don't have the video in front of me right now so the numbers are not correct I'm sure but like I said it's easy to see where this is going. The other interesting point and I don't know that I completely agree with the claim is that it does not obey Newtons third law. If you put a resistance large enough to stop the end motion on this device your first thought would be that the entire device should stop but it doesn't and that is where some believe that it does not adhere to Newtons third. Myself I believe that Newton's third still applies but what you are seeing is a device which has combined forces and when you stop the trailing end you are only creating a resistance to one of those forces. It is also this additive effect on more than one force which essentially creates an overlapping of the forces whereby when one becomes weak another force becomes strong and allows the cycle to continue to completion and ultimately where it returns to start over again. In my opinion no singular force can achieve overunity on it's own (please prove me wrong on this one) because then we would have perpetual motion. When forces are overlapped and feeding back into themselves... That is the key to overunity. Imagine a guitar player playing electric guitar. When he positions himself such that the speakers output feeds back into the pickups, what happens? Things go crazy from an electical and acoustic point. There is no control other than the musician himself but take him out of the picture and what will happen... there will be so much energy inputted back into itself that eventually speakers and electronic components will self destruct... Manage that redirected input and there you have it! I am now on the constuction phase of my device. If you really are looking for free energy check out the website I gave.... This site has the fundamentals and only requires a little more to put all the pieces together. When I have completed my device and tested I will post the results. Think of feedback and resonance.... the device on the website I listed is a mechanical oscillator.... Let's see if any of you out there can put it together before I go public.... Keyword here is FEEDBACK

Good Luck Everyone!

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I think you would have to have
1.large email list
2.many facebook followers
3.many youtube subscribers
4.join as many forums as you can find
5.post a picture of text to foil keyword filters

I believe such a revelation would be like going to the dentist to have a bad tooth out - painful in the short term, but way better in the long term.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
To answer the ops question.. the world economy would tank.. think of how many people are employed in oil and coal.. the entire middle east is based on it.. then if your free energy is individual home units. Thousands more out of work from the power companys.. it'd create a massive job loss in turn would effect everything, stores, restaurants, automotive.. I've seen flint go from a booming city to Crap when GM pulled out.. entire blocks both residential and commercial closed up..

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Ever hear of "free-energy"?

Money/compensation becomes something we will trade in exchange for the energy given to a project not our own. Energy is only free, when those who expend it do so without the requirement of compensation. Because of this our energy is not free. I ask why there is not enough free energy to go around...

I will trade the energy I expend while doing a task for something as significant as the energy I am giving away…like food to replenish my energy.

Our current mindset is simply to take care of numero uno. Until other people matter to other people, nothing will change, and the sun will one day be gone like the people it sustained, (for free) once upon a time.

taken from here

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join