It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO picks up car with teens inside and drops it 180 feet away?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Two New Hampshire teenagers sitting in a parked car were approached by a black-colored UFO in Laconia on March 20, 2010, lifted into the air and then dropped back onto pavement 180 feet away, according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) database.

MUFON New England State Director Steve Firmani confirmed his investigation of the case today by telephone and said witness interviews had been completed.

The 18-year-old girl and 16-year-old boy both offer testimony about their encounter.

The two used the girl's mother's car and went to a Laconia destination that has not been released.

"We were just sitting there and I looked up at the moon," the female witness stated. "I saw this weird black-shaped object. And then, I said to my boyfriend, 'What was that?'”

Both accounts describe the same events. They saw an object coming toward them from the sky and began to panic. When they attempted to drive away, the car they were operating was lifted up off the ground. Both describe an odd smell during the incident.
(click here)

It's as Interesting a story as it is bizarre as they both (both witnesses) claim the exact same thing and they even seem to be backed up by the type of damage that was made to the car and also to the pavement and surounding area where the car was said to be dumped.

I Also find it particuarly interesting that they both seemed to smell this strange odour that only came about during this experience.

Full Article is here

[edit on 20-4-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Wow, scary. Didn't this happen to an Australian family many years ago? I'm sure I remember that the mom put her hands out the window and felt the spongy underside of the craft.

I reckon I'd pee my pants.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Its wasn't a twister was it? and they were too pissed, and smooching to notice.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Third time this has been posted.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

well, la de dah!

[edit on 20-4-2010 by MR BOB]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Well then i would appreciate giving some links as i don't want to copy any other threads but i actually did do a search before posting and came up with nothing still.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Hi Rising Against,

here's two of them;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace!

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by The Wave

Thank You.