It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CBS - Clear Blue Skies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Thanks to the ash cloud here are some pictures from around my house of how the skies were looking (and still are) around 09.30am in the UK 20th April 2010.

Enjoy !

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I saw a graph yesterday, and I'll go look for it to post here....

But it showed the total CO2 put out by the volcano, and compared that to how much CO2 would have been put into the atmosphere by all the canceled flights.

We're better off with the volcano....
So all hail our new volcano overlord.

[edit on 20/4/2010 by anxietydisorder]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
An not a Chemical-Trail in sight!

[edit on 20-4-2010 by DCDAVECLARKE]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I wish I could say the same for my area, there's so may sly grey clouds hanging about down here!

However, assuming the east midlands gets its fair share of the clear skies at some point in the near future, then I vote we get our own volcano.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I'm glad I took those pictures because I thought at 40 years old that I had seen just about everything in life.

Did it feel different without planes in the sky ? Well from my point of view, yes along with a certain strangeness to it, to look up and see nothing, no clouds, no lines, con or (chem) trails dependant on your point of view.

There was for a few days clear blue skies and maybe because its spring over here the weather is warming up and I personally felt great !

I then looked again this morning and the clouds are back along with expanding lines criss crossing the sky, still, it was good while it lasted.

Maybe, that was just a taster !

new topics

top topics

join