It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Human Farming:" The Story of Your Enslavement

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

...to smoke something that is inherently bad for us...

Care to cite a study against tobacco which utilized organic tobacco, testing negative for Polonium-210 and heavy metal contamination from industrial waste fertilizer?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaytagg
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

I don't believe in god.. I think people who do are typically "different" in some way..

Believing in god, imo, seems to be an exercise in delusional behavior.

I know your beliefs on this, and perhaps given the title of this thread it could be argued you are not drastically off topic, if you want to argue spirituality is a form of enslavement, but you have demonstrated quite a bit of delusional behavior in this thread, and your worship of a panel of experts is your religion.

I am "different", however, and I don't think it has anything to do with my beliefs in God, I am just different. You know enough about my politics at this point and should know enough about L.A. to know I am different from most who surround me.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by elusive1

Oh? Is tobaccy not bad for you if it's organic and pure?
Are there any studies suggesting it is safer?

I was mostly referring to the big corporate manufactured cigs..

Although you can also use nicotine based substitutes, like gum/e-cigs, etc.. Besides the cancer aspect of smoking corporate cigarettes, I think the addiction is sort of crippling in its own right. It may not kill you, but it sure is a bitch to be an addict.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by Kaytagg]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

Organic tobacco still has the side effect of emphysema in high quantities because the nicotine still paralyzes the cilia which transport mucus and contaminants out of your lungs. It is the cancer risk that is reduced.

When the Chinese government feared a cytokine-storm inducing bioweapon, they ordered their government officials to begin smoking cigarettes if they didn't already. Nicotine acts as an interleukin-6 blocker, and prevents the brain damaging cytokine storm that was feared of the more damaging strains of the H1N1/A Swine flu. To recommend individuals to cease smoking tobacco is to therefore recommend their immune systems be made susceptible to another more immediate ill - a potential brain damaging flu.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join