It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those who have died

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I have had an unusual experience tonight.

I have lost several members of my family, my mother very recently.

The members of my family who have died have receded into the spiritual world without messages, while a very recent passing person whom I loved and admired, but was not related to, has spoken to me tonight.

She said, in her own distinctive voice, that she loved me and please would I comfort her remaining people, and as she spoke to me I could see that my own family was distant, in the mist.

There have always been secrets in my family, withheld from me and hurting me.

Any explanations?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Sounds to me that you have unresolved issues that now cannot be resolved due to the passing of those people who may have had answers for you.

This dream you had was your subconscious playing out your hopes of obtaining an answer to your unresolved issues. This voice you heard was a dream nothing more, nothing less.

What you need to do is accept the past and move on.

Peace Out,

Korg.

[edit on 20-4-2010 by Korg Trinity]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

Thanks, Korg, but I was wide awake and watching TV at the time and she interrupted it.

No dream, reality.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

Better do what she asks, or she may come back and haunt you!!!

And remember, science may say that a soul cannot exist, but then what does science really know? It wasnt until we split the atom that we were opened the door to a whole new realm of "what the crap is this!!!"

I would do what your mom says, she was able to reach you of all people, so you are blessed in that sense. And besides, what can it hurt?

[edit on 4/20/2010 by rangersdad]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by rangersdad

But it was not my mother!!!

Thanks - I know that we have no proof, but I heard this woman's voice - she interrupted my tv programme!

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Even in death good ol' mom has to barge in and tell you that you are watching too much TV!!

--

But seriously, heed the advice!! Supernatural encounter or not, being there for your family is something that is enjoyable and beneficial. If they really want you to do such a thing for them, do it!!

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
When humans die, they don't "go" anywhere, they just stop working. It's a difficult concept to understand, but that's the way it is.

I hate to be the downer in this thread -- but once you lose someone, they're gone forever. You have to mentally deal with that, in your own way.. I suggest lots of late night phone calls with friends + hot tea, or whatever best helps you think deeply and honestly about things.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBloodRed

Seriously, heed the advice as your signature says - that is not what you are doing.

It was not my mother.

That was the point.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows
reply to post by Korg Trinity

Thanks, Korg, but I was wide awake and watching TV at the time and she interrupted it.

No dream, reality.

Then, i'm not being nasty to say this and I don't want to scare you but...

I would go and talk with your doctor... I have known people that have suffered trauma mentally in the past and they had developed a kind of bi-polar / skitsofrenia..

It's worth getting checked out just in case.

Wish you well,

Korg.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I know what I heard. I heard a voice, just once, giving me a messge to me.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

No-one knows what happens when we die.

No-one knows what happens when we live. Except we know that we are alive on this planet and there are people who are waging war.

I am saying a prayer for this planet earth.

new topics

top topics

join