It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is God a Sociopath?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
it is like they mean both to be source of absolute reality life, as a living taking advantage of truth existence concept

so they make of absolute an image a limited one, that is why they preach to stick together all together always, because it is false image of absolute but their life is upon

that is how the truth is an issue, what is the true absolute and true absolute source, but no life is meant there just should be an interst free of everyone

it is logical how everyone his life is his happiness personnally in being free

but still those truths of certainty space life must be known, and noone seem to have any interest but to use that fundamental interest right to get something from as an add to what he got already

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
hA hA! I COMMEND YOUR BOLDNESS MY FRIEND! i already post this before but order and chaos are just two sides to one coin and God just keeps tossing it up in the air! how boring would it be without unpredictable chance! still I Am still alive and still greatful! we must all learn to be more like God i say! whoever learns how to manipulate chaos for beauty and the greater good! truly deserves the title of God. i know i am bold saying such things but i am only pointing out the facts. so i do believe in a way God is a socialpath and i wont ever try to change that! I choose neither heaven nor hell i choose eternal Life! Ha put that in your pipe and smoke it you corrupted crazy F@#$ed up world! God bless all for all AM I For I AM All! be of christ and practice love and forgiveness! amen

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Michael the great prince

there is no good when it is of the same source that do bad, there is no life eternity when it is of the same source that do death, there is no christ when it is because of who does chaos, anything is of itself source to be existing as absolutely itself life alone
your idea to profit from any pretention of being part of all powers proove what kind of god you are meaning to destroy the minimal reality of a truth point

and what is this bold friend mean, is that mystic reference or something ?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
look around you. i see both chaos and order but life is still here you and I still exist. I am only saying Jehovah manipulates Chaos for good and beauty, everything that is good belongs to the most High. who said chaos cannot be good.I say bold for the fact that it takes a bold mine to understand things when all others were to afraid to see.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I first read about the Cathars many years ago, found it interesting but apparently missed the most important details

Quite recently, I began reading about them again in addition to watching a documentary. Eureka moment. Because I learned that at base, the Cathars believed that God created the spiritual realms, whereas Satan created the physical world

For years, I'd been struggling to comprehend why God would condemn us to this earthly hell. I made sense of it by deciding the God of this physical world could not possibly be the God in which I believe

The Cathars were there long before me

I feel quite peaceful now it's clear. And at last, things make sense to me

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
God is NOT a sociopath.

God IS a psychopath.

God's sinuous, vacuous, empty followers that are sociopaths.

God is brazen, barbaric, inhuman.
He [she, it?] uses serpent-like followers for all of the sinister manipulations & deceptive sells pitches.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by slank]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Chronogoblin

The whole two-sided nature of the christian/jewish god is what really makes me take a step back from organized religion. My logical brain can't reconcile an "all-loving" being with a vengeful and jealous being. It's an oxymoron. Such fails in the face of rational thoughts . . . .

Chronogoblin, I absolutely love your post. Every point you made is an exact expression of my own thoughts (although I believe you have verbalized it a bit more eloquently than I). Many believers (from what I've experienced) seem to view these opinions as an attempt to discredit the idea of God. In my opinion, however, it has been organized religion that has created all the confusion over God that has resulted in many atrocities.

As far as this post by the OP, it brings up some interesting things to ponder, although I think the descriptors for a "sociopath" follow more in line with what one would perceive as the Devil. And this is where I think there has been some foul play with respect to the Bible and it's writings. Certainly, one has no reason to doubt God had an influence in the Bible's writings because our inner self recognizes many of the lessons in the Bible are indeed the most sure path to a peaceful and happy existence. But it would be foolish to assume that there was no other influence introduced into this book by man or the Devil, IMO. Without meaning to offend anyone, doesn't the perception of God in the Bible resemble something more closely fitting the persona of the Devil?

>>>A god that expects us to practice unconditional love, tolerance, patience, and forgiveness, but who ultimately will throw us into hell for eternity if we don't abide by his rules

>>>According to The Bible, a jealous God," although this is the same God who commands us not to be jealous or envious of others

>>>A God that repeatedly condemns homosexuals as sinners for their actions, suggesting they live a life that goes against their true nature, although these instincts he condemns them for were put there by him

>>>As suggested in the Bible, a God who seemingly created us for the purposes of worshipping him, suggesting he operates off of an ego

I say this sounds more like the Devil's handiwork. Manipulate humanity into believing our God is everything he commands us not to be. Essentially, a hypocritical, ego-maniac who's number one priority is to keep us living in fear and using us for his own self-serving purposes. It also pulls us away from the real God, the one more resembling the kind you spoke of in your post who really loves us unconditionally, for eternity, and who would never banish us to hell for the very flaws he created us to have.

I think we've been misled about God by the Master Deceiver himself. This is just my viewpoint based on my own personal experiences. I don't know anything more about God than the next guy, and that's a fact.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join