It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

28.Oct.2011 Dream

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

interesting dream..

actually a friend of mine contacted me last week saying she has started having the same continuous dream about a tsunami + high water around her apartment.. she does not live close the coast.. if anyone reading this thread knows Sydney Australia... she's out near Blacktown.. so not a place u'd expect high water.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
My wife says Blacktown is very as she put it..... FLAT and low level so not much of a sea rise would be required.
She is from the Blue Mountains.

So we've had this major impact on the sun, a month of turmoil?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

morning Dreamer..
yes.. just seen that thread.. about to read it now.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

That hover craft makes me think of what the bible prophets describes of "Flying Chariots" Kwell your dream is something to take very much in consideration, thats my thought.

And for the OP, I thank here so much for being brave enought to come foward with her dream, thank you.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
oh wow... just remembered i had a dream last night... not usually do i forget but ive been in such a rush this morning + it was a dream i was having b4 i got a 4am phone call from my sister having a panic attack..

ok.. what i remember since i didnt write it down when i woke.. is there were meteors falling from the sky in the far distances... probably about 30 of them... + weirdly the dream was very white.. i want to say dusty.. like the air was filled with... hmmm... not smog.. more a dust/powder... and i remember saying.. "here we go" like i was expecting it.

thats all i remember.. but more might come to me during the day.

but yeah.. just another dream im putting out there... just incase.

oh + i sent a link to that "sky is a Hologram" thread to my boyfriend.. he came back with... "do u think that is what ur voice is trying to tell u when it says 'dont believe everything u see'..?" which is something my voice says often.

oh well... back to the housework i go..

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Vamp333

Sky being white..... Sounds like Fog, alot like the view from my windows, the cloud is way low in the valley and standing in it gets you soaked. Very odd, we went from heat wave to fog in about 10 minutes yesterday.....and it hasn't lifted since
very strange indeed.
edit on 4-10-2011 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I posted this on this forum about your dream... www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just in case I didn't mention this. That ladies dream on Oct 28 with the alien invasion is not that far fetched. In fact a lot of people are having those dreams. They are planning a fake alien invasion and fake second coming of christ with project bluebeam. What they are showing us through david icke and their other minions is more than likely what they are going to play out, bad alien vs good alien....I know it sounds crazy. The other part of their project bluebeam is a landmass coming up in the ocean discovering a lost civilization that disproves all religions. They are doing all of this to bring in their one world government and the antichrist. They also have technology to make the blind see and the deaf hear. They are also planning on using HAARP technology to talk to you telepathically. Here is Jessie Ventura's show uncovering HAARP showing how they have that technology... www.youtube.com... (I actually saw a video that this telepathic communication is even more advanced. They put up a billboard and were making people hear voices in their head when they walked past it. Also the coast guard has been using this technology.) Just don't believe anything you see or hear in these coming months. There are no aliens, they are demons. The aliens didn't create us, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob did. Just stick with the Bible and Jesus Christ the Savior. All the rest is just their endtime deception talked about in the Bible.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Well i just finished watchn the movie "THE KNOWING" with Nicholas cage for the first time... + OMG!! did it freak me out slightly... the whispering voices - Red/Orange sky - Aliens taking the children (in my dream it was the chickens/animals) - mass solar flares from the sun causing an ELE - and the date of this event in the movie = 18th OCTOBER 2010... along with my sons name being the same as his sons (Caleb)

did a quick search of ATS for any threads on this movie + a bucket load came up... ppl saying this movie also predicted the Gulf oil spill + the Japan Disaster (???)

this movie is the closest thing to my dream ive seen or found in the past two years since the dream .. all its really missing is the killing off of survivors after the event.
edit on 8-10-2011 by Vamp333 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-10-2011 by Vamp333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
So are you going to go anywhere before October 28th, just in case something really happens on that particular day?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Cerridwen

No... i believe if something happens it doesnt matter where you are... if you were meant to survive then you will... if you were meant to die then you will.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

"I was on a side walk.. i dont know where... there were building on one side of the road.. on the other there was a park or a small community garden.. i want to say 'farm' as there were small animals.. & it was on the side of a small hill... it was daylight... & i remember thinking it was weird that there were no birds in the trees.

i've just realised i have only recently moved NEXT DOOR to this place.. like these shops are no more than 50m up the road from me.. i didnt recognise it until now because the 'park/community garden is no longer there.. it is now a carpark + FARMERS MARKET.. but after speaking to a long time local i have discovered that it once was a strip of grassed land before the carpark + Farmers Market

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
How can people say this dream is not the real deal? "jeez" look at the tittle for once, ((( 28.Oct.2011 Dream )))).

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
ive said to my BF from the start... "i wont get really scared about this dream unless i finded these shops actually exist then i'll totally freak out"

now not only have i found them.. ive moved basically next door to them...!!

i dont know where we ended up.. it was like a basement in one of the shops or something..

ive also just realised that there is a very small basement staff carpark/loading dock under these shops.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vamp333

"I was on a side walk.. i dont know where... there were building on one side of the road.. on the other there was a park or a small community garden.. i want to say 'farm' as there were small animals.. & it was on the side of a small hill... it was daylight... & i remember thinking it was weird that there were no birds in the trees.

i've just realised i have only recently moved NEXT DOOR to this place.. like these shops are no more than 50m up the road from me.. i didnt recognise it until now because the 'park/community garden is no longer there.. it is now a carpark + FARMERS MARKET.. but after speaking to a long time local i have discovered that it once was a strip of grassed land before the carpark + Farmers Market

It sounds to me like metaphors in your dream, kNot to be taken literally. But the fact you ended up moving to that location, is freaky, but kNot outlandish.

You should try to figure out the meaning of the dream, what are you being shown? Are you in an area prone for earthquakes? Hurricanes? Tornadoes? If tornadoes are possible, if I was you, I'd visit the relatives on that date.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

It sounds to me like metaphors in your dream, kNot to be taken literally. But the fact you ended up moving to that location, is freaky, but kNot outlandish.

You should try to figure out the meaning of the dream, what are you being shown? Are you in an area prone for earthquakes? Hurricanes? Tornadoes? If tornadoes are possible, if I was you, I'd visit the relatives on that date.

Ribbit

where i live is not prone to ANY of the above... im in Sydney Australia just for the record.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

where i live is not prone to ANY of the above... im in Sydney Australia just for the record.

I noticed 28 October, 2011 is also the date many are predicting the end of the world to go down, instead of 12/21/2012. All We can dew is wait to see if anything does happen or kNot.

I hope, for your sake and everyone else's sake in your area, that nothing happens, other than the sun rises and sets, as it always does.

Ribbit

Ps: Before you had the dream, had you watched or read anything about the end coming on that date, that could have influenced you?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

I noticed 28 October, 2011 is also the date many are predicting the end of the world to go down, instead of 12/21/2012. All We can dew is wait to see if anything does happen or kNot.

I hope, for your sake and everyone else's sake in your area, that nothing happens, other than the sun rises and sets, as it always does.

Ribbit

Ps: Before you had the dream, had you watched or read anything about the end coming on that date, that could have influenced you?

no i hadnt... as i said in my OP... when i had this dream 22mths ago i knew nothing about the predictions for this date... + i had never pulled a date from a dream before... i usually pull names.. it was only after i googled this date did i read about these things + that is how i ended up on ATS.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Hello Vamp and others

I read all of this thread and I believe that something will happen soon whether its the 28 or 31st or the 9th of November. There is much info to discuss about my beliefs and why I believe as I do. My visions had inspired me to seek GOD and become one of the followers of the one true GOD through Jesus Christ we will be reborn.

I will be back on later to tell my story and what I have found out. But remember this, there will be a fight for one's soul. You will need weapons like rifles and such but you will also need mystical ones like holy water, crosses, and the Bible.

Time is short so be careful.

God Bless and Keep everyone from harm

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by odinson

im interested in hearing ur story .. but for the record.. im a non believer in ur god + nothing will change that.. so if u are to come back + tell us ur story i would appreciate u doing so .. minus any pushing of ur God upon me or anyone else.. thx

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
ok so basically there won't be aliens or UFO's invasion and it won't happen in 28 October 2011 its impossible

what you described sounded like a world war 3 or something

DON'T WORRY NOTHING WILL HAPPEN IN 28 OCTOBER

edit on 15-10-2011 by futuredude because: (no reason given)

but take note there will be a MASSIVE HUGE earthquake and tsunami at California and Los-Angeles

that's for sure, have you had dreams of that......

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join