It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

28.Oct.2011 Dream

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by hardamber
The end of October our planet is passing through the debris field of comet Elenin. It should give us quite an orange fire type show.

Thats not even funny. You serious? Please if you have any data or a path for it could you share it? appreciated greatly.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
just thought i'd update since we're getting closer to october.. + since i havent been on here for a few weeks.

weirdly all my dreams have stopped.. nothing for about a month now.. not even random dreams about random things.. nothing.. im having totally dreamless sleeps for the first time in my life...

besides that.. i have a weird feeling about todays day.. 27th August 2011.. just a feeling like today is the begin of something.. i dont know what tho..

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Vamp333

Interesting dream, perhaps with some linkage to it may I request details on other dreams you have had?

Kind Regards Raziel Rabencuuk.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
When you are thinking about something too much,you get obsess with that thing.And you would probably have dreams about that thing.

So it's probably just a dream.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Vamp333

The dreams stopping is something I experience certain times of the year, they then return sometime later with avengeance. As mad as it sounds I'm beginning to think ...infact I'm sure its linked to positions of the sky when sleeping...Sky as in Constelations. I'm recording position of the constelations when my dreams occur.
It could also be just a case of nothing to report after the date already dreamt of?
I will continue to investigate it fully. Tip...download Stellarium and write down which constelations are present when you dream along with the dream detail.... It may bare fruit...
Hall of Records,
Innerself,
Cosmic,
take your pick....

A further question if I may?.... These feelings .... are they like you don't know what you want to do? to the point of annoyance and irritation? there's something but you can't put your finger on it? Sleep helps and meditation for future reference, in fact dreams or visions usually follow depending on your choice of action.
edit on 11-9-2011 by DreamerOracle because: errors

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

im not one who usually overly thinks things .. so i dont think that is it.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

thanx Oracle

the feelings ... mmmmm... not really like i dont know what to do.. more like feelings like i should be telling someone these feelings because they are important .. but i dont know who or why.

btw.. ive started dreaming again... but they are more nightmares.. which i havent had in years .. oh i dont see this 28 Oct dream as a nightmare.. just incase i get questioned about that.. had one the other night that my son was hit by a car + died.. i kept waking to shake it off but would fall straight back into it once i was back asleep.. was rattled for a few hours that morning but i dont see that dream as a vision or anything like that.. it was just a nightmare in my books as it flashed all over the place.. locations were extremely scattered.

i have to say.. i will be surprised if this red/orange sky does happen.. as im feeling like something has changed timeline wise .. as ive said before.. since the dream ive been remembering things im doing or that are happening like ive done this before.. but lately with it happening im recognising that ive done things before but this arent how i remember them being + im finding myself saying in my head "well thats not right .. thats not how its suppose to happen"

oh well i guess we'll see soon enough... fingers crossed that in a months time this thread will just sink to the bottom of forgotten ATS thread... cos nothing happens.

PEACE

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Well to be honest I kinda hope any bad Prophetic Dream date comes and goes without anything occuring. Breaths a sigh of relief...
but they still need to be relayed else whats the point?

I felt something odd last year....to explain it simply, absolutely everything changed subtley. It felt like a weird tremor or shift... I thought it was something to do with that Hadron Collider being on the same day they fired it up more than they had ever done before. I do sense what you mean about the timeline and events though...
edit on 13-9-2011 by DreamerOracle because: adding

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Its been a year amd a half since I been on this thread, so I had to catch up and read all the post. All I can say is everyone stay safe and love conquers all so love like crazy!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
was just talking to a frriend about the 28th + got the worst feeling...!!

i had kinda calmed down about the 28th because i felt that something had changed + as ELEnin was my biggest concern with this date + rumors are ELEnin is no longer.. i had slightly calmed..

BUT

as i was talking to my friend.. that voice that in the past that said things like "you are a key" + "open ur eye" + "remember" .. the voice i havent heard in such a long time screamed in my head..

"she (ELEnin) is not gone" + a fear rushed through me.

i also have a terrible feeling that something in the next 24hrs is not going to be good..

im getting REALLY REALLY BAD vibes people... REALLY BAD.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vamp333

i had kinda calmed down about the 28th because i felt that something had changed + as ELEnin was my biggest concern with this date + rumors are ELEnin is no longer.. i had slightly calmed..

BUT

as i was talking to my friend.. that voice that in the past that said things like "you are a key" + "open ur eye" + "remember" .. the voice i havent heard in such a long time screamed in my head..

i also have a terrible feeling that something in the next 24hrs is not going to be good..

Can you be more specific?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

BUT

So, do you think the original date in your dream was wrong,and its actually 28 Sept, do you think its a timeline change? before i say what im about to say, can i assure you i actually believe this Oct 28 date, i think something huge is going to happen, but maybe your being affected by this 25-28 September hysteria? no offence intended honestly, i like you.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by GeorgiaGirl

i wish i could.. if anything else comes to me.. i will post

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

i would be happy if that was it.. that im just reacting to other people.. but i try to avoid those topics on here so they dont play a role in my dreams + feelings.. but they feeling is increasing by the minute so much that im actually feeling sick in the stomach.. something bad is about to happen.

and no.. that had crossed my mind tho.. that i had got the month wrong... but the voice sayn no + is very strong with oct 28th

xo..

edit on 26-9-2011 by Vamp333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
The trouble im having with this Sept 27-28 thing is that its just too blinkin obvious. Yknow Osamaobama, whatever his name is off to his bunker, balls of fire falling from the sky, all the bigwigs with empty diaries, yet another side of me says, "how many joe publics know the stuff that we know on this site as conspiracy theorists". I mean, ask your next do neighbour tomorrow when parliament will reajourn, or where Barack will be tomorrow? they wont know, i can assure you, unless of course everyone on my street is on ATS and i never knew.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

reply to post by thedoctorswife

i would be happy if that was it.. that im just reacting to other people.. but i try to avoid those topics on here so they dont play a role in my dreams + feelings.. but they feeling is increasing by the minute so much that im actually feeling sick in the stomach.. something bad is about to happen.

and no.. that had crossed my mind tho.. that i had got the month wrong... but the voice sayn no + is very strong with oct 28th

xo..

edit on 26-9-2011 by Vamp333 because: (no reason given)

Respect then.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Vamp333

Vamp, oh dear, maybe tomorrow is the start of a domino effect? and in a months time, something else?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
The trouble im having with this Sept 27-28 thing is that its just too blinkin obvious. Yknow Osamaobama, whatever his name is off to his bunker, balls of fire falling from the sky, all the bigwigs with empty diaries, yet another side of me says, "how many joe publics know the stuff that we know on this site as conspiracy theorists". I mean, ask your next do neighbour tomorrow when parliament will reajourn, or where Barack will be tomorrow? they wont know, i can assure you, unless of course everyone on my street is on ATS and i never knew.

what is this balls or fire + empty diary stuff...? i heard about the denver + OB bunker stuff... but thats all i know.. that there is some terrorist drill going on + something about OB visiting there the same day + something about a bunker.. as i said.. i try to avoid these threads.. only sometimes reading the opening post on occiasion.. maybe i should actually go read a few of the 27Sept threads so i know whats being said + see what kinda vibe i get from it all..

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
So here's a theory regarding your dream........ 1 month from now the G20 hold a meeting to discuss the Euro/Global Crisis.... Lets say it goes nowhere... no solution... What a perfect time for a Alien False Flag
maybe... in the words of Ronald Regan..

Respect

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Here is my dream from 6 years ago:

I was on a third floor balcony and there was water up to almost the second floor of the building. The army was coming in on hover crafts..almost like one of those segways. They started to shoot people and when that happened I thought I should go hide. People were terrified hiding in attics from the military.

I blew it off as a weird dream. But about four years later I started thinking about it again. I wondered if the military actually had those hover crafts...and what do you know they do. They were not as modern and sleek as I saw in my dream but they do have them. www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join