It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

28.Oct.2011 Dream

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
I have always held the 14th of October to be a day of a great celebration event, I just didn't know the year.

Will that be an opportunity to escape? I mean if the 28th is the day of reckoning?

We always have a choice, I understand.

are you willing to explain why you hold the 14th October 'a day of great celebration'...??

+ im not sure if the 28th is the day of reckoning... all i know is the dream i had.. maybe this day will come + go just like any other day (fingers crossed).. maybe it wont + it will be the day of this red/orange sky that we are all seeing in our dream.. who knows.. i guess we'll find out on the day...

any warnings i have given are simply incase these events do occur as i myself hope all it was was a dream + nothing more.. im hoping all our dreams are just dreams + nothing more.. because i really dont wanna live threw this if its more than just a dream.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Very interesting.....you've kinda broke one of my dreams I can not tell due to the day I dreamt it on. It involves a certain object. I can't relay anymore details on the subject as I'd like this one to be chalked up to a mere possibility.(in my case this may have been a chance if I had stayed on a path and I would be living where my dream took place but I'm not)Maybe this is/was your crossroads?
The Mayan Calender finishing on the 28th
I've just finished an extensive study of the Calender and I make it to end on 4th of October 2011 plus the dates to watch for 31st May to 10th August.... ohh! and the the odd occasion events go against the grain....The Great Flood for instance and Ice Ages...I may start a thread on it when I've studied it thoroughly.
Make sure to keep a dream journal and swat up on it to cover all the bases for the nay sayers....trust me they pick the smallest detail. Sometimes the gift can be very frustrating and upsetting especially if you know something is coming but no one listens
only the few friends we have here on ATS but it helps. Remember just because you know, doesn't mean you are responsible...You can lead a horse to water...you know the rest.
Nothing else I can add to the thread but you're not alone, best place to share is ATS.
If its a really, really bad event it will also effect you while you are awake.....In my case a permanent buzzing in my ear up until after march 11th. We had alot of threads about strange noises etc on ATS at the time leading up to the event, I don't know if it was noted or not?
The Comet Elenin is visible by the naked eye in August and again upto and on 17 October it will be well on its way out on the 28th.

edit on 5-5-2011 by DreamerOracle because: errors

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

thanx for your post DreamOracle .. please let me know if you end up making your thread.. would love to read it..

much love to you .. stay safe

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I'm sold. Seriously vamp i'm all in with something bad is coming with the red sky. I just woke up from a nightmare thats going to keep me awake all night now. I'll boot up the pc tommorrow and add a full description. Cut it short a sobbing policeman sat in the ruins of a city repeating 'its all gone' over and over. I asked him what happend and he said 'the red sky reached down and burnt it all in rivers of lightning' i walked the city and it was charred and burnt...all of it. The'city was Glasgow.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Ok, this had me instantly thinking of this very thread you started Vamp333:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Near the very end of the posted email it mentions specifically that it will go down between mid-late October 2011

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

thanx curious.. i started reading that thread before i went to bed last night when it was only 3pages long.. looks like i have a lot of catchn up reading to do in that thread.

what im curious about + has crossed my mind after reading some of that is... since it apparently will only effect the negative blood types.. what about the postive..?? im curious to what blood type the people having these Red/Orange sky dreams are... (im B+ btw)

it also flashes me back to another thread i read on here months ago about blood types + alien dna.... something along the lines of... postive blood types shouldnt exist.. + something about green eyes shouldnt exist.. (btw.. i have freaky bright green eyes as well) need to find this thread.. i'll see if i can find it.

thanx again for pointing that thread out Curious7

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
last nights dream was a bit strange..

there was a lot going on but it was like pointless stuff that i was being dragged too..

i kept seeing a tree.. just one.. on a rock.. maybe surrounded by water.. by its self.. nothing else around.. something magical or special about this tree.. it was like someone was trying to get me to focus on this tree because it was important.. but that someone else was trying their hardest to lead me off into other pointless dreams.. it was very weird...

this picture is the closest i can find that looks like the tree i was being dragged too that i was suppose to take notice of in my dream.. anyone got any ideas on why maybe this tree was important...?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c7f7ea6aa848.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
That picture reminds me of a couple of lines from the Zoroastrian writings. In some previous lines the apprentice to the creator of the Universe, dreamed of a tree trunk with four branches, and they talk about how that's just the material part of reality. And how in the 10th Millennium people will have completely forgotten the spiritual and be purely materialistic. Then the apprentice has a second dream which seems to underscore the different perspectives.

Hope that helps.
David Grouchy

15. He, Zartosht, replied: "O spiritual and benefi­cent Ohrmazd! Creator of the material existence! I saw a prosperous person having immense wealth, who was infamous in the material life, of a foul and feeble soul, and he was in the wicked existence; he did not seem welcome to me. (16) I saw a helpless poor man having no possession, his soul thriving in the Best Existence; he seemed welcome to me. (17) I saw an able person, having no children; he did not seem welcome to me. (18) I saw a person broken down, having many children; he seemed welcome to me. (19) I saw a tree on which there were seven branches: one of gold, one of silver, one of brass, one of copper, one of lead, one of steel, and one of mixed iron."

20. He, Ohrmazd said: "O SpitamAn Zartosht! this is what I foretell. (21) The trunk of a tree, which thou [105] sawest, is the material existence which I, Ohrmazd, created. (22) The seven branches, which thou sawest, are the seven periods which will come.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

well thats interesting... thanx for that Grouchy

more stuff to read

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Vamp333

this is the link to the blood group thing i was talking about.

Blood Types in Connection to the Alien Phenomenon

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
wow just found this thread

Ever had miraculous escape or experienced a timeslip ?.... There could be a link

its got me thinking.. what if in my dream.. (remember it was the army or whoever shooting people that woke me) what if i was shot + i did actually time slip back to 2010 because of it...??

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
just updating...

not a dream of mine tho... the boyfriend... who thinks im slightly crazy... and who says he doesnt have dreams... has had a dream that has freaked him out.

he says..

he was dreaming he was in bed asleep + was woken by noises outside.. when he opened his eyes he noticed a red/orange glow comimg through the slits in the blinds from outside.. he opened them slightly.. the sky was glowing a strange orange/red colour + there were 'things' flying around the sky everywhere.. not aircrafts.. more like what one would discribe as jetpacked flying people.. then one flew up to his second storey window + peered in as tho it was looking to see if anyone was inside.

he then says he woke.. but because he woke in the place where he was in the dream that it was hard for him to know if he was still dreaming or not.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Oh wow, there has to be something to this red/orange sky then if we all saw it, even those of us who never dream of this kind of thing.

Thanks for the update with your boyfriend's dream Vamp, really starting to wonder now.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
ive made a new thread titled.... RED/ORANGE SKY DREAMS in hope that we can get all these dreams involving the RED/ORANGE SKY in the one place + because i dont think the thread title of this thread attracts the people who have had them.

hopefully we can get them all in the same thread to compare more of them.

will still update this thread if i have anymore dreams related to 28 october tho

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Well, I am officially worried about October of this year. This stuff sounds a lot more legit than most of the things I read on here. I would really like to know what to do to prepare for this event. I don't know if it would be best to just move to the mountains or stay around in my town and hope for the best. If I moved to the mountains I might convince a person or two to go with me, but there's no denying that it would be a major inconvenience especially if nothing happens. If I stay in my town, I would risk being shot down or taken to an extermination camp of some sort. I'll probably just get a lot of things ready and go for a drive out into the middle of nowhere on October 26th and camp out for a few days to see if anything goes down.

The bad thing is, my family is very religious and they would probably think it's the rapture or the judgement day and they would not even try to escape. Clearly these premonitions that people are having don't have anything to do with a big bearded guy in the sky coming down. I'll try to get them to come with me anyway.

I've only ever had a couple cataclysmic dreams in my life, but recently I had a dream where myself and a few other's were living in a remote, snowy landscape. I was something of a mountain man, wearing a bear skin and carrying a crossbow. If that is what it takes to survive then so be it. Other than the fact that billions of people might be dying and comets falling from the sky, it might be kinda fun...the living in the sticks part.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Michelangelo

i personally think that if SHTF on this date that there isnt going to be much that we can do... except, if one does survive, to be alert to the things we have learn on ATS + elsewhere. eg.. the rumours of underground bases, FEMA, who not to trust or believe, etc...

i dont think stockpilling is worth it.. actually i think its a waste of time as chances are everything one has stockpilled might not even make it through the event.

ive thought about taking a trip in the last week of october.. but one must be carful as to where they go as it just might be more dangerous.

i think that in the end the ones who will survive if this october stuff does happen are those of us who are mentally prepared.

im not prepairing but i am prepaired.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Vamp333

So what do you reckon I should take if I and a couple others do go out into the wild that week?

I don't think it would be good to take firearms. If these military folks are going to be gunning down civilians it wouldn't be very practical to open fire on them. They are trained professionals and if that's how they're gonna be, then they must not have a soul. A couple armed civilians would not be able to take too many of them out. Then again, if they found me at my camp site, I would rather go down in a hail of gunfire taking as many of the bastards out as I could rather than being taken to an extermination camp.

I think it would be best to take basic outdoor living essentials. I think I'll go up into a remote part of Canada where I would least likely be found. I don't think it would be smart to have a bonfire going so I would take something more incospicuous to do my cooking. It would probably be in my best interest to get really good at archery. I should also learn to identify all edible and poisonous plants and mushrooms that would be growing in the area I plan to be living.

I sure hope this business is just a bunch of hoopla, because I don't much fancy living out the next 60 years of my life in relative isolation eating wild berries and caribou. This is the first time that I've ever been worried that someone might be onto something, and the only evidence is that you had a dream. But it seems a few others have had similar dreams and/or heard of a similar event that will play out towards the end of this year. This isn't some religious nut saying the rapture is going to happen so he can get donations. It sounds like it might be serious business, and I'm going to be preparing for the worst.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I know you mentioned red/orange sky and UFOs but after seeing the economic talk on the news and remembering something I was told last month by another member here, could it possibly be the army or some similar group shooting people after major rioting and looting due to a stock market crash?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
The end of October our planet is passing through the debris field of comet Elenin. It should give us quite an orange fire type show.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Vamp333

It is a terrible thing dream premonition. It makes living in the moment very hard, and takes away the refuge of sleep. I can tell you that you are not alone, and your dream is familiar. I have read many legends, studied the science, learned the religions, practiced the mantras, but I cannot say I have found much peace. Common sense prevents others from providing you with much more than a look of pity for your insanity, when you suggest you may know the outcome of a situation. So you're left alone, to await the inevitable.

I wish I could give you the answers, but you'll have to settle for moral support from a stranger. Try researching ancient Sumerian. Of all the places I looked, what I found there held the most true.

AX
FTNWO

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join