It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did extraterrestrial UFOs influence Leonardo da Vinci, Michaelangelo, and Columbus?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Awesome thread.

People thought I was insane for talking about this topic years ago lol. Seems like more of these unusual subjects are showing up with the "alien/ufo movement"

neato

[edit on 21-4-2010 by TheMadHatter]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

Thank you for the interesting link. I have come across these paintings before and thought the same. It does seem like they were perhaps motivated (?) by UFO's. Though art in it's classic form is hard to understand for normal general people like us...for artist he could've been influenced by something else and tried to portray something else in his painting but for us it does seem like UFO.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I remember reading some threads a while back where ufo sceptics were arguing the notion of ET's visiting because the shape and style were changing with time. Seems to me genuine "exoUFOs" haven't changed much (judging by the paintings) vs the clunky 70's projects.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by tyranny22
The Nazca lines were created after NASA started attempting time travel back in 1986. The "Astronauts" original destination was Jerusalem circa 7 B.C. but ended up "overshooting" the time/place and ended up in Peru circa 200 B.C.

Is this some rhetoric to make all UFO believers crazy??

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
The answer is no.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
The answer is no.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join