It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Kenyan Minister Khalwale Asks When Obama Will Repatriate Himself"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sos37

First of all that article has been removed. Second of all, I have ready the article from the examiner (which is known to be anti-Obama) and even in the article there is no source. The article itself assumes that Maya has an Hawaiian birth certificate and references absolutely no sources to that fact. You readily believe what some author on a propaganda website says but you will not believe Hawaiian health officials.

Utter hypocrisy, and yet you continue to spread this as fact.

Again, where is the source that proves this claim? When did Maya ever claim she had an Hawaiian birth certificate? Either prove so or stop lying.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
frankily, you guys, obama's sister doesn't really mean squat hahahaha

you guys can spend the rest of this thread argueing over where this chick was born but i am still waiting for comment back on where OBAMA was born!

[edit on 4/20/2010 by indigothefish]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Good JOB!!!!!

After telling me that deaf people have no clue what is going on in politics and should not vote in that hypnotism thread, I was hoping your next smart move would be to start another useless Kenya thread that has no proof of any kind in it of any of what you want us to believe.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Link fixed. Second line.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Link fixed. Second line.

Does the fixed link contain a source or does it now just link to the story with no source it was supposed to link to?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by sos37

The article itself has no source to the claim. It just states Maya supposedly has an Hawaiian birth certificate and provides absolutely nothing to back this up. Yet you readily take the as fact while refusing the verification from Hawaiian health authorities.

Until you actually cite a source, the claim that Maya even has an Hawaiian birth certificate is a lie.

As for the short form analysis, the three members on atlas shrugged have absolutely no credentials or experience over the matter of dictating the birth certificate as fake let alone their cowardness of revealing their true identities. In addition to that their claims to the birth certificate was debunked by a computer expert over the matter.
tesibria.typepad.com...

If your going to call the birth certificate a fake and argue against Hawaiian health authorities who verified it, get those individuals who actually have the authority to confirm so.

And I know your going to go somewhere else and continue spewing the same lies, I assure you though that I will right there to call you out again.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by Southern Guardian]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join