It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Non-disclosure endangers President

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
s914.photobucket.com... Earlier this week a photo was displayed on ATS showing what appeared to be an "alien" looking out the door at the Whitehouse. President Obama was pictured in front of pristine white walls,,,,except the weren"t that pristine, There was a crowd of aliens around the president and he was totally unprotected. Where are the secret service and why don't they know of this danger? Why don't you? Is it possible that the government is really ignorant about these aliens?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
What?

I don't see anything, maybe a reflection on a glass, that at the best, looks like the guy from SAW.

And if you have alien beings from light years away in your 'house', what are the secret service really going to do?

It'd be like a Navy Seal against a Junebug.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

ugghh.

i saw nothing.
felt nothing.
thought nothing but pixels

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
If the aliens look like pixels then yes I saw a few. I wonder if they are only visible on camera or if Obama could see them too.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I'm gonna go with a reflection. Wasn't there a photo circulating a while back with that window and Bush?

Here it is. Biggest pic I could find. It's behind his right shoulder (our left).

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d4979e52c24f.jpg[/atsimg]

2nd edit to add the actual picture >_<

[edit on 19-4-2010 by angrymomma]

[edit on 19-4-2010 by angrymomma]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I find it difficult to believe that you or anyone else for that matter believes for one moment that there is indeed an alien in the window that the Secret Service is unaware of. Please, show some maturity for crying out loud.

This so called reflection of an alien in the glass has been already done with Bush Jr. while he was in office and it seems every president has the same alien looking at him from the window. While this is not factual or real, it is a good hoax that uses CGI to place an alien where there is none. This fake photo has been done before with George Bush Jr. and if you go to You-Tube you will find what I speak of.

This is why the Secret Service are not unaware of the alien, because there is nothing to be aware of. There is no alien in reality. What you are viewing is a contrived photo, made to fool the likes of anyone who would believe that an alien would be looking at Obama while the Secret Service just watches from a distant. No, I cant accept that and neither should you.

I will accept the fact that the photo is a farce and if you don't know what that means, look it up. This photo is a joke and it will be added to the other fake aliens looking out the same window at the sitting president just as someone did while Bush Jr. was in office.

This photo is a repeat of an already burned out Bush Jr. joke that does not get funnier the more I see it when applied to Obama. The reason I say this is because Obama is too good to meet with aliens and if he did, he would have to tell them that he is too is an alien from the imbecile planet, just to sound cool and hip.

Thanks for the funny, ha, ha posting, but this photo is not what you think it is and getting worried about why the Secret Service is not doing anything is a waste of your time just as it would be for the Secret Service who already knows that no alien is really there to get excited when there is no need to get excited because what you are seeing is for your entertainment and not for anything else.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
s914.photobucket.com... not to worry. i anticipated this perceptual problem so i also prepared a video for those who are hard of seeing.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

actually the aliens i was referring to are hiding on the wall and in the trees. you really need to get over that alien in the window thing.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

so i also prepared a video for those who are hard of seeing.

Oh right you mean for those without a vivid imagination who don't constantly post images of martian lifeforms that are actually rocks, or pixellated images with extremely biased contrast/brightness in this case.

I vote for the invisible ET with a cloaking field.

[edit on 20-4-2010 by john124]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

you speak as if it were a bad thing to try to find a means to share knowledge with fellow seekers. you need to learn to respect that which is just beyond your graspl and to not throw stones at those who only seek to help s914.photobucket.com...

[edit on 013030p://am3055 by debris765nju]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
If you want disclosure look in the mirror.

If your waiting for the U.S. to officially disclose alien life, don't hold your breath. Official disclosure is likely to come in the form of a false flag alien attack by our own PTB.

Dr. Steven Greer has some of the best info on this.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
The governments of the world know not to divulge technology
that will tumble their status quo.
Un fortunately that means the work of Tesla is denied by those
that hold up Einstein in your face.
The ether does exist with free energy.
They know and won't show it.

[edit on 5/5/2010 by TeslaandLyne]

top topics

join