It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we seeing more ufo's bc were moving into 4th dimenson?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
So Ive been reading that law of one material and a few other things and from what ive learned is that we are apparently moving into the 4th dimension. So I wonder if bc of that, more and more people are able to see them?

Or have sightings actually increased at all? With the media and technology (cell phones, cameras)etc is it just talked about more...I think probably more sightings...What really bothers me is this would be the biggest news in our history and of course you barely ever hear about it in the media...yeah i know why cause tptb make it that way...but seriously theres just too much evidence already that they are and have been here for a long time...I never really get to talk about this with a lot of my friends casue they dont have as much of an opened mind about it in one ear and out the other...

What I really think is that they put us here...i mean think about it, is it that crazy of an idea? Think 1000 (prob sooner) years from now we where we would be...we are already capable of creating life...and the only way to ensure the survival of your species is to colonzie space...whos to say that didint happen to us? Other humans even put us here, or any other ET...im mean why not start life, let it set course only interfering when necessary...I mean i do still believe theres a god...but that doesnt mean we couldnt of been put here by our ancestors...The earth is old the universe even older..the odds have got to be greater that there is more life than not...and we def arent the most technologically advanced...so they have to be out there...anyways just wanted to get that out cause that whats in my head and makes sense

A lot of religions talk about firballs in the sky...sky people...miracles happening..African tribes, Hopi tribes talk about meeting the sky people..you describe it if youve never seen it before..Am I crazy? I just can see thats where we are headed so whose to say we'd be the first, and why couldnt it of happend that way for us?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
One theory that popped into my head is, the airspace is closed in Europe. So key people can't get around; instead of jets, they are getting rides in government crafts.

Just an idea.

As far as your take on it, I dunno. So many new age gurus are preaching snake oil, so I'm careful who to believe.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by Scarcer]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by BDIDDY425

Well, from what I understand, yes. But we are not moving into the 4th, were moving into the 5th. Peace!

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   

I dont mean to rain on your parade,

But.

what do YOU consider the 4th dimension? Our minds are not even capable of conceiving it. Watch this and get back to me. I used to think it was time. Q.physicists are saying no nowadays.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 19/4/10 by felonius]

[edit on 19/4/10 by felonius]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enigami

Well, from what I understand, yes. But we are not moving into the 4th, were moving into the 5th. Peace!

Not all of us, though.
Cue the major natural disasters.

- Lee

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

Yes, very true indeed I should have mentioned not all of us will. And the earth has definitely begun the process...best regards

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by felonius

Honestly I dont really know what it is...from what ive learned is its suppose to be a more peacful have anything you want kind of place...anything possible...I dont think we can actully understand it what it would mean...Also let me clarify I dont necessarly believe that et's put us here but i def think its a possablilty...and one that make sense...thanks for replying I will def watch the video in bout an hr... OT just got into the show the tudors and its awesome...reccomend it to anybody on showtime on demand has all seasons

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Well,it is good to hear that a young person is reading that type of material.

I believe you will find that the number one reason,these experiences are being reported by more and more people is very simple.

There are more and more people residing on the surface of this planet,therefore there are more and more opportunities for someone to observe these occurrences.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
My theory...
more and more people are staring at smaller and smaller screens on their Ipods and smart phones, getting more and more near sighted, while experiencing greater and greater access to cameras that are getting smaller and smaller, a fact often confused with higher and higher quality. Really, the technology is just becoming more and more complicated while getting harder and harder to comprehend, meaning less and less people (who are too busy watching more and more television and reading fewer and fewer books anyway) are even bothering to wonder how things like sattelites and airplanes work, let alone how they apear from a great height.

the equation looks something like this...

squinty eyes+wobbly light

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by BDIDDY425
So Ive been reading that law of one material and a few other things and from what ive learned is that we are apparently moving into the 4th dimension. So I wonder if bc of that, more and more people are able to see them?

the 4th dimension is 'time' ... don't you mean '4th density??

that's what Icke and all those guys call it anyway.... a higher frequency of consciousness/reality/matter/energy

-

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   

What really bothers me is this would be the biggest news in our history and of course you barely ever hear about it in the media...yeah i know why cause tptb make it that way...

You just illustrated the very problem that plaques this subject...and that is the inability of those involved to take the blame for this subject's current state. You blame anything and everything but yourselves. That way you can just keep thinking the way you do without ever looking in a mirror or taking a second thought about the good of the subject as a whole before you endorse or post something.

I hate to break it to you, but "tptb" don't need to waste time keeping this subject from the major media, as we do that for them free of charge. The general UFO community's actions over the years have ensured that this subject remains laughable to the point where you rarely see a msm news report about it without the typical laughs and funny comments following the headline. And you want to blame that on anyone and everyone but yourself.

As far as your fourth dimension thoughts....I'm not creative enough to imagine as much myself. I think, for the most part, the average Joe that is interested in UFOS pretty much gets turned off by stuff like this...but hey, what do I know? You could be dead on....and the sad part is even if you were dead on you don't have an audience that matters anyway because this subject is a joke to everyone but us.

I would be willing to swallow the truth that so many of us "know" in order to run a good PR campaign for a decade in order to create the climate in which this subject will garner legitimate msm coverage (that would be because the average Joe wants to hear about it, so the news will cover it....hell, they will race each-other in an effort to scoop the competition!)

But the climate needs to be created first, and our current methods are obviously not the way.

If it was understood that anybody with anything even remotely outlandish to say regarding this subject held their tongue for a decade in exchange for the truth coming out I would venture to guess most would take that compromise.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Yeah sorry 4th density...my bad

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

"You just illustrated the very problem that plaques this subject...and that is the inability of those involved to take the blame for this subject's current state. You blame anything and everything but yourselves. That way you can just keep thinking the way you do without ever looking in a mirror or taking a second thought about the good of the subject as a whole before you endorse or post something"

So lead the charge buddy...what should i do go put up billboards? Like i said i talk to people about it and most people are non receptive or even discuss it as a serious topic...one of the points im trying to make is it would be so historic...and were on the cusp of it....it should be a huge deal to everybody and i have a hard time wondering why its not...And yes it is the medias fault bc they barely even talk about the subject and when they do it is with a smirk...I nor you nor anybody I know has a bigger audience that the media and without their help it will continue until there is undeniable doubt

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Also i think having a worldwide forum about it is a good start, so at least its gaining momentum

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
No, what I am saying is right now there is nothing you can say or do. NO billboards, no talking to Joe public, etc, will matter. And that is because of the climate we are operating in, plain and simple.

Whatever the truth is, it can't have the spotlight of public attention on it until we work very hard to remove the "giggle factor" from this subject. Those that fail to understand this very basic concept are the very ones who spout stuff that hurts us all and then act as if they don't understand why this isn't mainstream yet.

Sure, the truth is there might be reptilians from planet Draco who wish to teach us silly humans the ways of their god, Mickey Mouse. But how far do you think you would get with that truth here and now? I would rather sit on that information while I work to create a climate where such things can be taken a little more seriously than they are now.

Ufology is it's own worst enemy, not the government or whatever shadow flavor of the day you think is keeping you down, lol.

top topics

join