It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona House OKs Birther Bill! here we go....

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Eidt for Double posting.

[edit on 4/21/2010 by anon72]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Oh! Oh! I know! I know! Pick me! Please!!!

Oh I know the answer already. I just want to see if the people who believe in this conspiracy theory will be honest with themselves and honest with us.

So, I ask again...

If this bill passes, gets signed into Arizona law, in 2012 when Obama runs again, and he is on the Arizona ballot, will you people that believe in this conspiracy take that as the final answer, that indeed Obama is a Natural born American Citizen and eligible for the office he holds?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
What more do you need? Read his book and then study the whereabouts of his mother prior to and immediately following his birth. I have nothing to prove because it is all there in plain sight for those who wish to see it.

Both sides are so caught up in the contrived Kenya issue that they have been distracted from the truth and the fabrications that have concealed it.

Just dig a little and you will find out the Stanley Anne Dunham was enrolled at the University Of Washington, Fall Semester 1961 15 days after Obama's apparent birthday and for Spring 1962 Semester.

That would mean that she left Barack Sr. back in Hawaii which contradicts the story told by Obama in his memoir.

Lots of inconsistencies.

Maybe you count differently than I do. One inconsistency with no proof hardly equals "Lots."

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

What more do you need? Read his book and then study the whereabouts of his mother prior to and immediately following his birth. I have nothing to prove because it is all there in plain sight for those who wish to see it.

Both sides are so caught up in the contrived Kenya issue that they have been distracted from the truth and the fabrications that have concealed it.

Just dig a little and you will find out the Stanley Anne Dunham was enrolled at the University Of Washington, Fall Semester 1961 15 days after Obama's apparent birthday and for Spring 1962 Semester.

That would mean that she left Barack Sr. back in Hawaii which contradicts the story told by Obama in his memoir.

Lots of inconsistencies.

Maybe you count differently than I do. One inconsistency with no proof hardly equals "Lots."

Pretty snappy comeback!!

Obama contradicts documented facts in his memoir. Michelle contradicts the story told by Obama. And on and on it goes. Someone is not telling the truth surrounding the circumstances of his birth and the relationship between his mother and Barack Sr.

Keep trying. If you want proof read his book and then look at the contradictions.

University of Washington transcript for Stanley Ann Dunham

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Pretty snappy comeback!!

Thanks, the truth is easy to make work.

Obama contradicts documented facts in his memoir. Michelle contradicts the story told by Obama. And on and on it goes. Someone is not telling the truth surrounding the circumstances of his birth and the relationship between his mother and Barack Sr.

I guess we count and see differently. Your evidence seems to be written in some invisible font.

Keep trying. If you want proof read his book and then look at the contradictions.

If I come back and say I did not see any, would you point them out to me?

University of Washington transcript for Stanley Ann Dunham

Silly me, obviously that proves a plethora of inconsistencies...or none so far. Something like that. Nice evidence, keep it coming.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

One last attempt by me to do your homework. I suppose you can just slough this off too. Media Matters clearly has given you strict instructions.

Michelle Obama July 2008 University of Missouri.

Barack saw his mother, who was very young and very single when she had him, and he saw her work hard to complete her education and try to raise he and his sister

Transcript:
blog.showmeprogress.com...

I suppose it was just a quip or a classic case of misspeak.. and not a clear contradiction of Obama's contrived life story documented in his memoir.

You want more look for yourself. Doubtful. Just keep defending Obama's citizenship while the truth is looking you in the eye. Good job at keeping the distraction alive.

edit to add
The transcript indicates that she began classes on 8/19/1961. 15 days after Obama was apparently born and she continued classes through the spring 1962 quarter. Contrary to the story told in "Dreams" where Ann was left in Hawaii by Barack Sr.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by jibeho]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

One last attempt by me to do your homework. I suppose you can just slough this off too. Media Matters clearly has given you strict instructions.

Is that something you figured out from your investigating? So, just making stuff up is ok with you?

Michelle Obama July 2008 University of Missouri.

Barack saw his mother, who was very young and very single when she had him, and he saw her work hard to complete her education and try to raise he and his sister

Transcript:
blog.showmeprogress.com...

I suppose it was just a quip or a classic case of misspeak.. and not a clear contradiction of Obama's contrived life story documented in his memoir.

I do not actually see what your contradiction is here. I do see that you are still harping on the only one you can seem to find out of the HUGE SUPPLY OF INCONSISTENCIES you have to chose from.

You want more look for yourself. Doubtful. Just keep defending Obama's citizenship while the truth is looking you in the eye. Good job at keeping the distraction alive.

Look where?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Look where?

You can start with the card catalog at your local library and pull the "O" drawer and search by author named Obama. I suppose you'll be looking for a long time.

You are funny! Cheers for your sense of humor.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
B.H. he didn't discuss the "documents" issue(s). Just stuck to the story.

Of course he didn't mention it. He wants the birthers to stay motivated and THINK this legislation is a big deal. As far as I'm concerned, the "documents" issue is a pretty important part of the story.
This bill isn't asking to see the long form certificate of candidates, as many birthers are assuming it is. They think this just might blow Obama's 'cover'. If they REALLY knew what to look for, they'd be realizing that this bill is just to appease them and get their votes.

I am thinking of sending him this thread...... hmmmm. Invite him to join up on ATS-that would be interesting.

I don't know... I think he's got plenty of spokespersons here now as it is.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DEEZNUTZ
The "Birthers" are like a dog with a bone. They just won't let go. Does anybody honestly believe that he wasn't fully vetted once he announced his bid for President?

And why does it matter? Most people here think that the President is just the TPTB lapdog so really does it matter what country he was born in?

It would be funny if it wasn't soo sad.

He has shown the BC and it hasn't made any difference. This is a cynical attempt by the PTB in Arizona to sew up the half-wit vote

And the sad part is it will totally work.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Look where?

You can start with the card catalog at your local library and pull the "O" drawer and search by author named Obama. I suppose you'll be looking for a long time.

Are you sure I am going to find books full of contradictions? I mean, you are having a tough time producing any.

You are funny! Cheers for your sense of humor.

Thanks, you too.

I think you will like this one.

A guy walks into a bar...

and claims that Obama's past is just chock full of all kinds of proven contradictions.

I ask him for examples of all these many many contradictions.

He offers one up and it is flimsy at best so I ask him for any others, since he made such a point about how there were so many to choose from.

He then goes back to the same flimsy one and presents half of what he thinks is proof of something about it and a lengthy speech with no clear proof of any of that contradiction in it or any info about any other contradiction.

So I ask this guy again, "You said there were a whole bunch? Why is this one example with no proof all you mention."

This guy turns to me and says, "Go look for yourself."

Funny funny stuff.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Can you give me a link to that record so I can read it? THanks.

I think it's quite possible that Obama's parent's weren't married when he was born. From Dreams From my Father (p. 16):

Not that such self-knowledge, even if accessible, would have made my mother’s engagement any easier for him to swallow. In fact, how and when the marriage occurred remains a bit murky, a bill of particulars that I’ve never quite had the courage to explore. There’s no record of a real wedding, a cake, a ring, a giving away of the bride. No families were in attendance; it’s not even clear that people back in Kansas were fully informed.

It's possible that they were never legally married and Stanley's parents just SAID they were "married" to save face.

History Link

Soon after Barack was born, Dunham and her new son moved to Seattle. They lived in Apartment 2 of the Villa Ria Apartments at 516 13th Avenue E on Capitol Hill, and she enrolled at the University of Washington. But their stay was fairly short -- about a year -- and in 1962 they returned to Hawaii. By this time the senior Barack Obama had left Hawaii to continue his education at Harvard, with eventual plans to return to his native Kenya with his family.

The transcript indicates that she began classes on 8/19/1961. 15 days after Obama was apparently born and she continued classes through the spring 1962 quarter. Contrary to the story told in "Dreams" where Ann was left in Hawaii by Barack Sr.

I don't see a contradiction. Stanley went to Washington to go to school. Barack Sr. left to go to Harvard.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Edit* NM - it was outdated.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by sos37]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
First of all, great post. Secondly, if anyone has been following Arizona's legislature, they have been pumping out some fantastic stuff for the people.

I completely agree that this passing of the "birth bill" is a step in the right direction. There is absolutely nothing wrong with enforcing the constitution.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

The official story in "Dreams" states that Ann moved to Washington in late 1962 while her transcript from University of Washington indicates otherwise. Furthermore, the official story also indicates that Ann and Barack Obama Sr. lived together as a married couple in Hawaii until Barack Obama Sr. departed for Harvard to begin the fall term in September 1962.

It would seem that Ann actually skipped town first and never really looked back. There is certainly enough evidence to suggest that the marriage was not all that has been claimed hence the mystery surrounding his BC.

Don't attack the source. I have checked out the links contained in the story and nothing appears out of place. From that story you can dig even deeper.
www.wnd.com...

[edit on 21-4-2010 by jibeho]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

The official story in "Dreams" states that Ann moved to Washington in late 1962 while her transcript from University of Washington indicates otherwise. Furthermore, the official story also indicates that Ann and Barack Obama Sr. lived together as a married couple in Hawaii until Barack Obama Sr. departed for Harvard to begin the fall term in September 1962.

None of this is in "Dreams". I have a searchable pdf of the book and 1962 is not in there at all.

I would like a link to that University of Washington record. I can't read the picture you posted.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Well, you clearly don't know where I stand on the subject nor to I expect you to know. I make no claims about the authenticity of his BC in this thread

My reply to you was not based on the authenticity of the birth certificate. My reply to you was based on the argument that his 'certification of live birth' was not a birth certificate. You clearly brushed off the facts off the matter and I gladly corrected you.

Not sure why you are calling me a birther.

Well I dont know, are you? The way you responded to my posts earlier on in defense of other birthers leads me to suspect. Are you? Do you believe that the president has not provided sufficient information to prove his citizenship?

How will you feel if this Arizona bill actually gets passed? I suppose all of those who may vote for it are crazy whackos??

I'd say by the least the people who support this bill are clueless. The bill itself oversteps constitutional guidelines as the eligibility of president is left to the electors and congress during the presidential confirmation, article 1 section 2.

The states have no standing over the matter to dictate the eligibility over the presidency. If this bill did have any relevance it would A) need all 50 states to verify the presidents eligibility and that is not pratical in so many ways, through so many partisan lines... and B) it would need to be ammended into the constitution.

In addition to that the bill defeats itself as it does not specify the difference between the long form birth certificate or the short form. As the presidents short form was already verified the point of any further verification is a moot. Arizonan authorities will not have the standing to dictate whether an Hawaiian birth certificate is valid because they dont have the records and they do not issue them. It would just end up needing to be verified by Hawaiian officials again.

Are you with me so far?

The politicians behind this bill care little about the conspiracy because after all, this is their constitutuents we are talking about, its a matter of pandering. They know the above, they know the bill is a moot, they probably find the conspiracy laughable, but heck, they must keep face for the sake of their constituents.

In Michelle Obama's own words

Im not concerned over your suspicions over what he or she said. The facts matter when it comes to questioning the presidents eligibility. So far birthers have provided none. Speculation, suspicions will not get a case through to the court.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
If this bill passes, gets signed into Arizona law, in 2012 when Obama runs again, and he is on the Arizona ballot, will you people that believe in this conspiracy take that as the final answer, that indeed Obama is a Natural born American Citizen and eligible for the office he holds?

Unfortunately you don't know what a natural born citizen is. But if you don't mind the issue going to court, then let's do that.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by silvertip83

Thank you-but the members deserve most of the credit. They are making this thread a good one.

Well, I hope the AZ folks got wind of the potential problem with the wording of Documents as opposed to something identifying specific documents-like a Long BC etc. If they have been paying attention here, they did. Thanks you B.H.
)

A reminder to all. Be sure to Flag and/or Star to draw attention and/or keep attention to the thread and it's issue(s). We want people to be reading this stuff-thining about it. Keep up the good work.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Riposte

So I take it that your answer is no. That if this law passes, and Obama is on the ballot in Arizona, it still won't be enough for you.

Therefore we must conclude that your intention is not the truth, but to railroad Obama through some hackneyed trial. With the only outcome acceptable to you is his removal from office and possibly some inequitable Sharia style punishment. Do I assume correctly?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join