It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's the Plan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Alright, ladies & gentlemen. Stronger action is needed.

We need to show them that we are serious & that we won't be ignored!

Everyone saw how today's rallies received absolutely no attention. We must be vigilant & not give up. For those who have been in the military, you know that the element of surprise is always a successful tactic when fighting the enemy.

Since many of us, myself included, don't have the funds to be traveling to DC let alone our state capitols (mine is about a 4 hour drive), we need to stay close to home. Doing this will also help gain the attention of those who don't have internet access or only rely on the MSM for thier news. I only live about 5 minutes from the court house in my small town, so that will be my main focus. Staying close to home will also make it easy to communicate with those we encounter who want to help & are willing to meet to assist in this cause to stop our corrupt government.

Another thing we need to do is establish inexpensive ways to demonstrate our disgust, so I have a few ideas. If you have any more actions that you would like to add, please do so. All ideas are encouraged.

1. Choose a location near you (court house, police station, library, busy intersection, news station/headquarters, etc.) to protest using poster board. No dates will be set or agreed upon. If you go out every day or every Saturday, or every other Tuesday - the squeaky wheel gets the grease. Remember, it's the element of surprise that is going to get the most attention. This will also prevent moles from causing a disruption or other havoc. Pick a new place to stage your action each time. This will help ensure that they won't be ready for you & you'll reach more people. Try not to do this alone. Take a friend or relative if possible. Make your words on the posterboard count (I'll touch on this later). Stay away from Obama bashing - this will only encite problems. We all know he's a puppet anyways.

2. For those of you who have a vehicle, use the windows to write your protests. Again, don't resort to Obama bashing. College & University students have been doing this for years to support thier fraternities/sororities. Time to graduate folks & use this technique for real purpose!

3. If you have a printer (I don't), make flyers stating your demands to the government & leave them on the table at fast food places, hotel/motel lobbies, libraries, etc. Put ATS's website on it, or even your email address if you're comfortable, so whoever can go somewhere if they want to help or have questions.

4. Wake up early & go talk to the folks who are hoping to get work that day at your local Labor Ready & other similar places. Get styrofoam or paper cups & write your demands to the government & what you want changed, then fill them with coffee & give them to these folks. Put the phone numbers of the state's senator(s) & governor on these cups. Encourage them to call. Trust me, you giving them free coffee is more than they're getting from the government. These folks work for the lowest wages & they're legal residents of this country. They wake up early to get to Labor Ready with the HOPE of working that day. Usually a third a turned away & go home disappointed they didn't get to work that day.

5. Write on the windows of empty foreclosed homes in your neighborhood. In soap, or something else that wouldn't be permanently marking, write Big Bank Crime Scene or something along those lines.

Now, those are just a few of the ideas I have rolling around in my head that will cost little funds to accomplish. I will be writing on my car's windows tomorrow & here is what I plan on stating:
Back window: Stop the Foreclosures!
Side window: Shred the Patriot Act
Side Window: End the Fed

Again, please don't bash Obama. This will only cause you headaches & we must stay focused. Posterboards & car windows could also state:
Bailouts were Bull
Wipe Out Wall Street
Dissolve Big Gov't

That's about all I can think of at the moment, but your ideas are welcome & necessary.

We will not be ignored! That is the goal here. We must gain the attention of those who are asleep/distracted. We must forget that the internet & TV even exists to get things accomplished. Time to go Old School!

Please remember to stay non-violent, avoid vandalism, be nice to everyone & smile!

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I think u may need Skeptic Overlord's permission
to use ATS web site on the flyers.
He may not endorse this

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I can agree with that, but like I said, I can't do the flyers anyways since I don't have a printer.

Do you have any ideas that you can add to this? I thought it may also work if we went to the bank & got a bunch of $1 bills & wrote things along the very edge. I had heard as long as you stick to the edge of the bill, it isn't considered defacing.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I have been using your idea slightly different. I have been giving both people going into the Sheriff's Department and the standard courthouse recently the jury nullification pamphlets!

By our very rights as citizens, we have the ability to be judged by our peers. If our peers feel the laws are unjust, we are found NOT GUILTY!

Our most POWERFUL right is this aspect. Jury of our peers. Say our government tries to enforce some draconian law, how are they going to succeed if no one is found guilty?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Star for you! Great job. If only more people would become active in this way. They won't be able to ignore us forever.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Wow! This post has been up here since last night, but most of the ATS crowd is more concerned with fictional guillotines (sp) & the benevolents. What a joke! A bunch of arm chair protesters. Here I used my time & energy to come up with a few non-violent, inexpensive ways to get our cause noticed & only two replies - kudos to you folks!

I wanted to hear more ideas, but I guess it's too much trouble for you folks.

I would most likely have more cooperation from my dog!

Mods, please remove this thread. I'll keep my ideas to myself next time.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by boondock-saint

I can agree with that, but like I said, I can't do the flyers anyways since I don't have a printer.

Do you have any ideas that you can add to this? I thought it may also work if we went to the bank & got a bunch of $1 bills & wrote things along the very edge. I had heard as long as you stick to the edge of the bill, it isn't considered defacing.

You can go to kinko's. They'll help you get fliers printed.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

Thanks for the suggestion, but have you been to Kinko's lately to have a couple hundred flyers printed? If I had that kind of money, I could buy a printer.

This weekend it's not supposed to rain. I'm going to take $10 or $15 & buy some vibrant, glittery spray paint & turn my roof into a billboard. Maybe that will get some attention. I'm always having police helicopters & airplanes flying over my house, so maybe this is my best option. Hopefully, I'll make the news. Have I lost my mind? Probably so. But, then again, who cares?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
Alright, ladies & gentlemen. Stronger action is needed.....We need to show them that we are serious & that we won't be ignored!

Congratulations you are the first poster on my ignore list after 3 years.

Wake up early & go talk to the folks who are hoping to get work that day at your local Labor Ready & other similar places. Get styrofoam or paper cups & write your demands to the government & what you want changed, then fill them with coffee & give them to these folks.

You may want to write in Spanish and be sure to write on the bottom of cups BEFORE you pour in the java.

Now, those are just a few of the ideas I have rolling around in my head that will cost little funds to accomplish.

Why do I imagine a BB in a toothpaste cap?

I will be writing on my car's windows tomorrow & here is what I plan on stating:
Back window: Stop the Foreclosures!
Side window: Shred the Patriot Act
Side Window: End the Fed

Front Window = Idiot on Board. Big and bold.

That's about all I can think of at the moment, but your ideas are welcome & necessary......We will not be ignored.......be nice to everyone & smile!

www.mrtees.com...

Sorry I can't go through another invisible coup.

top topics

join